Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin, which is better?  (Read 1586 times)
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:35:25 AM

From a technical point of view, Bitcoin Cash is more advanced.  But the adoption rate of Bitcoin is higher. I would go for Bitcoin since it's more store of value. For real payments, you need a stable coin like DAI and not Bitcoin Cash.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
CryptoCompas

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

Bitcoin is valuable in itself. Bitcoin Cash is designed to speed up transactions, and it is better to use it for daily work with small transactions.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:22:35 AM

Even if I'm sleeping, I would still choose the coin BTC over bitcoincash. I have never really been a fan if the later, no hard feelings, and probably no good enough reason, but really I would say that bitcoin is by far better than it. I would like to see how the coin would play out in the coming years though.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:56:35 AM

I do not believe about it. bitcoin is too high when compared to the bitcoin cash. and even this is just a copycat coin only and will never have a chance to make it better than the bitcoin. If indeed some say that bitcoin cash better then it is just mere speculation alone without any clear basis.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

Why people still believe that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is better than Bitcoin (BTC)?
We know that BCH came from BTC forking, why should we believe that the duplicate one is better than the one created from scratch?

What do you guys think?

I think currently bitcoin cash has been ignored with many better choices, and the bch rating has not changed especially in this decline. of course this is a simple benchmark, that bitcoin remains the best choice of all time.

Bitcoin will be very capable and always be the best coins in this period.
because with increasing development capable of generating many more developments that have made it a major and so beneficial.

chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:06:26 AM

Bitcoin is valuable in itself. Bitcoin Cash is designed to speed up transactions, and it is better to use it for daily work with small transactions.
Bitcoin cash also has its own advantages but bitcoin is still better. I believe both will develop but bitcoin is still the number 1 investment option at the moment.
thanhtux92

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

of course I would choose bitcoin instead of choosing bitcoincash because I think bitcoin cash is a little less than the maximum and never seems to be able to compete with even the price of bitcoin.
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

i choose bitcoin and I really hope this can replace cash transactions ... but in my country Bitcoin is still illegal because the government does not want to admit bitcoin is different from developed countries that start using bitcoin as a legal currency
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Probably everyone has opted for BTC, maybe there is a small group of people who have their assets in BCH so they say they would have opted for BCH to increase interest in BCH but it's all vain because people understand that BCH is an empty place.
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

Of course, it is Bitcoin! But if you are really doubting the future of Bitcoin, then why don't you also buy some Bitcoin Cash for long term holding. After all, Bitcoin Cash, the same with almost all major altcoins, will really grow in price over time. There is no problem with buying an altcoin such as Bitcoin Cash because it has a very solid team and strong supporters as well. But do not compare it with Bitcoin because it is just an altcoin.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

We know that BCH came from BTC forking, why should we believe that the duplicate one is better than the one created from scratch?

What do you guys think?
I am less concerned about Bitcoin Cash because I always trade with Bitcoin on several Exchanges.
As good as BItcoin Cash gets NEWS, still I will choose Bitcoin to continue HODL.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:41:08 AM

Bitcoin is better than Bitcoin Cash for sure. Bitcoin is the Father all crypto currencies and it has made name for itself and is widely accepted by the crypto community.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Guard225

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:41:40 AM

Obviously BTC is the superior chain, with malleability fix (segwit) and Lightning Network transactions. It'll help spread the already biggest adoption in crypto. Everything about it pretty much is better there including the variety of developers, size of userbase, general safety and innovation.

BCH tries to scale the old-fashioned way, constantly increasing the blocksize, but it has way more problems. There aren't many users there, mining is way more centralised, Coingeek and Bitcoin ABC having fork-wars and threats from both sides.
Bitmain is also a huge factor there, having converted a ton of their BTC to BCH, they're now stuck with an asset that's worth a lot less, risking bankruptcy.
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin Cash is actually the best one but Bitcoin will improve own performance so it is difficult to say nowdays.
MrPao

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

Most people who believe in BCH are because they see that BCH has a very strong team and operators who want to profit from BCH!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

Duplicate is better solely due to the inclusion of the enhanced qualities of classic Bitcoin. But Bitcoin, thanks to pure code, is better than BCH. This is confirmed by the public and the capitalization of the coin.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

I do not believe the fork, my opinion better than the original, albeit with problems. The developers just trying to make more money on someone else's idea, now, was the fashion for forks and I think more of them will not be created if there is a good idea, so create a new project and come out on ICO.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
simpelplan

Activity: 407

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:54:20 AM

i think bitcoin is still better than any altcoin in value because bitcoin itself is the first coin and the other is just an "alternate" coin, in my opinion bitcoin is too high to compared with bch or any other altcoin.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

What do you guys think?

Bitcoin no brainer question
WhaleTank

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:04:26 AM

Personally I consider Bitcoin better one, but Bitcoin Cash has a better technology. Hope both of them will be approving in future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: