Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Vote Location - Ending 10:00pmUTC 2/28
BitcoinTalk
RevolutionCoin.org
3rd Party website
Revolution/3rdParty
None of the Above

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now!  (Read 48406 times)
jief78

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:04:45 PM

honestly we need to tell it to the cryptoapples community!
If this is done by the cryptoapples dev he could be selling a lot of CRA to cryptoapples miner!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dagi

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 05:16:44 PM

If this is done by the cryptoapples dev he could be selling a lot of CRA to cryptoapples miner!
LOL  Grin
jief78

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:25:48 PM

LOL  Grin

Huh what's laughing Huh
Sorry i'm french i don't speak english very well!! maybe misunderstand???
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:26:10 PM

I apologize for being away for a short stint here recently.  A combination of being violently ill and real life took over for a moment, but I am back Smiley and feeling great.

I will be on irc and begin responding to my messages in the next few hours.

I am glad to see a spike in recent activity.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
dagi

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 05:40:40 PM

LOL  Grin

Huh what's laughing Huh
Sorry i'm french i don't speak english very well!! maybe misunderstand???

no your english is ok .... i mean it ironically as "its comic situation"
eschmenk

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:40:43 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 01:11:20 AM by eschmenk

Cryptoapples are still trading on Cryptorush (That's the original coin with the multiple failed launches.)

All of the pools listed on their website seem to be down.

Somebody asked, "Where is the block explorer?" Answer: "It will be available soon." I can't find it anywhere. Gee, I wonder why they might not have been in a huge hurry to create it.  Cheesy

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
dagi

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 08:18:46 AM

Cryptoapples are still trading on Cryptorush (That's the original coin with the multiple failed launches.)

All of the pools listed on their website seem to be down.

Somebody asked, "Where is the block explorer?" Answer: "It will be available soon." I can't find it anywhere. Gee, I wonder why they might not have been in a huge hurry to create it.  Cheesy
+1  Grin
leewilson

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:28:29 AM

You bring the lies and deceit of a proper coin launch to the altcoin community.
You steal time from our lives and families.
You waste our money and energy.
Oh, I’ve chosen my words carefully, Failed Coin Dev.
Perhaps you should have done the same.

This is the Revolution!

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:15:05 AM

Follow & RT for a chance of winning 64CHE (4 Blocks).

https://twitter.com/RevolutionCoin/status/446776440323727361

Shepherd

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:12:57 PM

Is there any new exchange except pmtocoins ?

Home - H2O Official faucet Please help an old shepherd to find his flock of sheep and a young shepherdess
DNotes  DXaABU4q6Mq5D9qEMTSU3rqY1TCtzVF9Nn         LTC: LPM3sfPfBAmXsoN7u6sQTwiFzoJpoEAFG6
MINT: MtKsn4h3v31T4vknHj1DSdfhhPn8DLBNce LEAF: fckMPwrA3nJD1pYpHxnpCXpzp48FbthuLm  DGB: DFxLE8U8Hfe5eggxw2NpG3jTHP12HEUqB6
eschmenk

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:29:44 PM

Is there any new exchange except pmtocoins ?

Huh? Didn't you see this:

we need to stop mining this coin
Look at the the block 7
http://blockexplorer.revolutioncoin.org/abe/block/ab8d0a0350a1fc17eeae445715f5c2415745c496d92e0f59cf41ab1c3b82aca6
3 500 000/8 648 640 CHE was created at this block
 and the "owner" of these coins is spliting them in many wallets
SO DON'T NEVER BUY ANY CHE UNTIL THIS PROBLEM IS SOLVED

Given that none of the "community leaders" care enough to respond to that, why are you asking?

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
Shepherd

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:15:06 PM

It is now something like aurora with this amount of premine + instamine. Who found this block? I think that must be somebody of new "devs". But there is hope for this coin if devs decide to use this coins for something good. This must be transparent if they don't want to kill coin. And how can we check amount of coins on any wallet address? It is impossible with block explorer. Why?

Home - H2O Official faucet Please help an old shepherd to find his flock of sheep and a young shepherdess
DNotes  DXaABU4q6Mq5D9qEMTSU3rqY1TCtzVF9Nn         LTC: LPM3sfPfBAmXsoN7u6sQTwiFzoJpoEAFG6
MINT: MtKsn4h3v31T4vknHj1DSdfhhPn8DLBNce LEAF: fckMPwrA3nJD1pYpHxnpCXpzp48FbthuLm  DGB: DFxLE8U8Hfe5eggxw2NpG3jTHP12HEUqB6
novahash

Activity: 84

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:17:29 PM

Hi all,
Finally my account on bct is active again, it was blocked due to pool advertising. First of all, I would like to thank jief for posting info about 3.5mil transaction. People should know. I also recieved a link from adversor to Cryptoapples block chain http://176.28.13.98:2761/chain/Cryptoapples?hi=19&count=20 . It seems that they have exactly same transaction at block 7, so it must be somewhere in the code. I believe it was intentionally done by the original dev, so he could announce a coin with relatively small premine, but then mine first few blocks and get a nice payout. Anyway, we know that the original dev couldn't even secure genesis block during community take over, so some lucky miner found block 7.

Who found this block? I think that must be somebody of new "devs"

Nope, i don't think so. In order to find the block there had to be only one solo miner, or all mining would have to be done on one pool. That wasn't the case I guess. The first pool found genesis block and EchoingUprise made a post on forum about it. I believe there also were solo miners who managed to compile the code at the same time as pools and started mining. Some lucky miner got it, I wish it was me  Grin. It would be almost impossible to convince somebody to give up his winning lottery ticket  Wink, so my conclusion is that this coin is dead. I hate to say it, but I don't see how a coin can have a bright future with such a massive ammount of coins sitting in somebody's pocket.

funkwerk101

Activity: 335

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:35:50 PM

i have the 3.x million and willing to work something out, i was just curious how long it will take you till you find out Smiley
let me know what we can do, obviously the original Cryptoapples dev. seems like has done this on purpose with the src code.

He mined it solo...

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
adversor

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:10:29 AM

Finding out there are 3.5mio extra coins in the chain, I personally declared the coin for dead and I did not spent any more time or electricity on it. Still sitting on a big bunch mined during 14 days plus 21.5k community coins.

I still can see a small chance for the coin, but minimum requirement to get back some community support is to destroy the complete block 7 (all 3.5mio) delfun found.

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
eschmenk

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:18:49 PM

Finding out there are 3.5mio extra coins in the chain, I personally declared the coin for dead and I did not spent any more time or electricity on it. Still sitting on a big bunch mined during 14 days plus 21.5k community coins.

I still can see a small chance for the coin, but minimum requirement to get back some community support is to destroy the complete block 7 (all 3.5mio) delfun found.
I don't think that was the main problem. A far worse problem is the fact that nothing was posted here to show that any of the "community leaders" even bothered to ask delfun if he would be willing to cooperate with destroying all of the coins. That shows that even the "community leaders" don't care about saving the coin or that they have already given up on the coin.

I wouldn't be surprised if delfun would have gone along with destroying the coins in exchange for a small portion of the genesis block coins. After all, they won't do delfun any good if CHE completely dies before reaching an exchange. Who knows, delfun might have been so nice that he wouldn't take anything. If so, he ought to get a big "THANK YOU!" perhaps in the OP. That would show people how different this coin is than the scam coins. If he refused, then oh, well, at least the "community leaders" tried. In that case, the community should have been told, then the response from most people probably would have been something like, "That's too bad! But thanks for trying."

I will be on irc and begin responding to my messages in the next few hours.
But he didn't respond to anything said here. Why not?

...it appears that the coin has a lot more followers than participants on IRC channels, where most of the discussions took place. That would probably has to change, or at least participants of IRC channel should keep updating the thread with current discussions and decisions more often.
Novahash was correct. Yes, real life (including bans and viruses) does happen, but with several people supposedly being "community leaders" somebody should have been able to post here if there was anything to say.

I don't know if anything was said on IRC. I tried to find a someone I recognized there to talk with them, but gave up. If something was said when I wasn't logged in, I wouldn't know about it, which is a big problem with IRC.

alfmar

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:39:56 PM

Everyone's have their private life and a lot of us are with problems of every kind, but, if this coin is really of the community and for community as say in the introduction, the actual devs/keepers of this coin could put to the consideration of the community that they dont want or dont could handle with this work, AND THE COMMUNITY, here could choose other people (if they want of course) to keep with the administration of the coin.

We must know what the words really mean; community, revolution, the coin for the people... seems that we don´t have no idea the meaning of what is one community, where everything is posting to everyone and everyone could say something... Is what we have today, beautiful words but empty words... (sorry for my english).

That the true revolution could happen here...
Shepherd

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:49:08 PM

This coin can be saved. With one fork in which dev can destroy first 7 blocks. If that happens this coin would be real revolutionary coin. Other possibility is to do relaunch after fixing source but that have no point.
delfun is probably someone of the devs because his account is created only for  this reason to admit that he have premine. He could be somebody else, but delfun is not his only account on BCT.

novahash

Activity: 84

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 04:02:21 AM

This coin can be saved. With one fork in which dev can destroy first 7 blocks. If that happens this coin would be real revolutionary coin. Other possibility is to do relaunch after fixing source but that have no point.
delfun is probably someone of the devs because his account is created only for  this reason to admit that he have premine. He could be somebody else, but delfun is not his only account on BCT.

How can we destroy block 7 or first seven blocks? Is it doable at all? I am not sure. The funds have been moved around few times and probably been sold on exchange. I also see no point in relaunching a coin. We could ask delfun to give up whatever he's got left of 3.5mil, transfer the coins to a single address and block that address in source. I guess this would be the only option to save the coin.

jief78

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:21:50 PM

delfun just told me by pm that he is wiling to do what the community whants!
hello did you really have these 3.5m che?
did you will accept to gives them to the comunity to be destroyed?
because if you hold them you just fucking the revolution but i don't think you can do many profits
thanks
yes i have the coins and i am wiling to do w what the community wants to do, i told that already in my posts. i am waiting for his reply.

delfun is probably someone of the devs because his account is created only for  this reason to admit that he have premine. He could be somebody else, but delfun is not his only account on BCT.

How can we destroy block 7 or first seven blocks? Is it doable at all? I am not sure. The funds have been moved around few times and probably been sold on exchange. I also see no point in relaunching a coin. We could ask delfun to give up whatever he's got left of 3.5mil, transfer the coins to a single address and block that address in source. I guess this would be the only option to save the coin.

To delfun :
could you send all these coins to a single address please?

To ALL :
I think he could keep some ( 100 - 1000 ) for his honesty if he do that! Didn't you?
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: