Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Vote Location - Ending 10:00pmUTC 2/28
BitcoinTalk
RevolutionCoin.org
3rd Party website
Revolution/3rdParty
None of the Above

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now!  (Read 48411 times)
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:00:14 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 08:37:06 AM by leewilson

Halving ~16hrs  Shocked at block 10,079

"blocks" : 9441,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 8.18526843,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 309603348,
"pooledtx" : 6,
"testnet" : false

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
altcoinspool

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 02:14:29 AM

We now have CHE enabled on our pool and are mining it! ALL CHE will be automatically exchanged once the coin hits the exhcnages on Monday!

Please help our pool grow by mining with us!

www.altcoinspool.com!
matoy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 05:39:24 AM

-> Come on to http://che.coins4everyone.com!

To get plenty of Revolution Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://che.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3454
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then make revolution... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to http://che.coins4everyone.com and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)

Hash with us and mine fresh coins @ http://www.coins4everyone.com
jief78

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:47:22 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 08:06:36 AM by jief78

Halving ~16hrs  Shocked at block 10,000

hi exactly it's 10,079

-------------------------

what's about the help to the Ukraine?

I would love to buy some che from the escrow for the Ukraine help!
Who can hold it?
Is there any gived coin yet?
leewilson

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Halving ~16hrs  Shocked at block 10,000

hi exactly it's 10,079

-------------------------

what's about the help to the Ukraine?

I would love to buy some che from the escrow for the Ukraine help!
Who can hold it?
Is there any gived coin yet?

Thanks for the correction. I edited my post to reflect it.

And the escrow is still up in the air.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:46:05 AM

That guy's pool is a multipool.  It mines many different coins and switches between coins that it thinks are the most profitable at any given moment and then dumps them on the exchange. Because of this, many people dislike multipools because they drop coin prices and kill many coins.

His pool is currently mining another coin entirely at the moment.  Him mining CHE was entirely speculative on his part because there is no set market price to go buy.  Thankfully, looking at his charts, he only topped out at 15MH.

funkwerk101

Activity: 335

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:06:08 AM

That guy's pool is a multipool.  It mines many different coins and switches between coins that it thinks are the most profitable at any given moment and then dumps them on the exchange. Because of this, many people dislike multipools because they drop coin prices and kill many coins.

His pool is currently mining another coin entirely at the moment.  Him mining CHE was entirely speculative on his part because there is no set market price to go buy.  Thankfully, looking at his charts, he only topped out at 15MH.

Thanks lee

Good to understand the exact setup

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
novahash

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:10:14 AM

Guys - Ukraine is going through a revolution right now and asking for humanitarian help, link here
http://www.coindesk.com/hold-ukraine-protestors-turn-bitcoin-fundraising/

Over 80 people have died due to violence since this has started

Considering the whole reason this coin is in existence this is a perfect opportunity to show some support to those who need it.

I propose we all donate some RevolutionCoin to support humanitarian efforts in the Ukraine, The coin can then be given to the organizers providing food, clothing, and medical care who can then exchange it for BTC or use it to purchase goods / supplies with.

Currently the most they have been able to muster is a paltry $15,000 in aide - I think we can shatter that number, especially if we can get the BTC community deeper involved.

The link to coindesk and Bitcoin fundraising mainly covers pro-West supporters who has occupied "Maidan". $15000 in aid will probably fund a day or two of food supplies to the "Maidan". Don't forget, that the whole country is in jeopardy at the moment with legally elected president hiding in Russia. Ukrain is about to split into three parts - West, East and Crimea. If we do raise funds we have to make sure that they are going to humanitarian aid and not funding any of the groups. By the way, pro-western supporters recieve a lot of support (including financial I believe) from EU and the USA politicians, who don't feel shy to come over to Kiev for talks with pro-western groups. I see it as an intervension into political life of an independent country. If such talks have to take place, then revolutionary groups should visit Brussels or Washington. On the other side one of Russian parliamentaries (V. Zhirinovskiy) announced organising volonteers in Russia to be sent to Ukrain as support to eastern parts of the country. Russia kept quiet for a long time during the conflict, but now they seem to intervene as well. Ukrain becomes a battle ground of political technologies between pro-Russia and pro-West groups and countries backing up such groups. Political battle in the Ukrain should be left to it's citizens. This is my opinion.

Awesome to see people actually throwing weight into helping others. Is there anyone in here is familiar with the Ukraine language that can reach out to the red cross in the region it would be alot of help.

Havent heard from JohnK yet, so if anybody else knows a reputable escrow, now would be the time to reach out to them.

Also, I'll throw .05 btc towards the cryptorush initiative.

This is mainly political support not humanitarian. Only my opinion.
Red cross helps only revolutionaries or all citizens (include pro-government citizens)?

This will be donation to red cross? Then I have skipped something, may fault.

Yes. The Red Cross (or another large humanitarian group that is based in the region).  Without current backing to facilitate travel to regions in conflict in order to do the correct due diligence involved to insure the funds are actually being used appropriately and in a neutral way then the only alternative is to use a large recognized humanitarian aid group.  This also keeps our hands clean in regards to the potential of being placed on "watch lists" or worse being labeled as "funding enemy combatants".  We want to always be neutral.

Also, the use of a well known trusted escrow allows us to create yet another buffer in that regard and in the regard of who is in control of funds.  The escrow would have the CHE wallet for the humanitarian donations.  Then those CHE donations could be purchased for btc which would then be sent to whatever large and established humanitarian group is chosen by the community.  Possibly even an auction thread set up specific to whatever the current cause is at the moment.

This, I believe, is the type of Revolution the cryptoworld needs.

All feedback is welcome and necessary.

Due to chaotic situation within the country, I believe that hospitals and schools do not get much funding from budget at the moment. If we do choose a group or charity to distribute funds in the Ukrain, they should do it equally in all three parts of the country. The initiative should have a very transparent ledger. Almost a real time coverage in social media is necessary to avoid laundering and leaking of funds to any of fighting groups. Such social media coverage should be done by some established accounts rather than newly setup. Using escrows to buffer ourselves is a good idea, but we should also think about people who would do such escrow. We should equally think about not getting on multiple watch lists run by EU, USA, Russia and Ukrain.

Overall it is a good idea, but I agree with adversor - it must not be a political support.

novahash

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:20:27 AM

About voting on 3rd party websites or on RevolutionCoin.org.

For the moment i guess it's better to keep voting on BitcoinTalk. I agree that using a 3rd party website or implementing voting on RevolutionCoin.org website would allow us to have multiple votes at a time, but the community is still in low numbers, therefore there will be less votes outside of bct. It would be a lot easier for people to pop in to the thread and make a vote rather than going to external website to vote. Once the community grows, we can look at it again.

novahash

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:38:12 AM

RevolutionCoin Pool

http://che.novahash.org

PPLNS, 1%

Join the Revolution!!

leewilson

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:48:52 AM

Guys - Ukraine is going through a revolution right now and asking for humanitarian help, link here

Considering the whole reason this coin is in existence this is a perfect opportunity to show some support to those who need it.

I propose we all donate some RevolutionCoin to support humanitarian efforts in the Ukraine, The coin can then be given to the organizers providing food, clothing, and medical care who can then exchange it for BTC or use it to purchase goods / supplies with.

Currently the most they have been able to muster is a paltry $15,000 in aide - I think we can shatter that number, especially if we can get the BTC community deeper involved.

The link to coindesk and Bitcoin fundraising mainly covers pro-West supporters who has occupied "Maidan". $15000 in aid will probably fund a day or two of food supplies to the "Maidan". Don't forget, that the whole country is in jeopardy at the moment with legally elected president hiding in Russia. Ukrain is about to split into three parts - West, East and Crimea. If we do raise funds we have to make sure that they are going to humanitarian aid and not funding any of the groups. By the way, pro-western supporters recieve a lot of support (including financial I believe) from EU and the USA politicians, who don't feel shy to come over to Kiev for talks with pro-western groups. I see it as an intervension into political life of an independent country. If such talks have to take place, then revolutionary groups should visit Brussels or Washington. On the other side one of Russian parliamentaries (V. Zhirinovskiy) announced organising volonteers in Russia to be sent to Ukrain as support to eastern parts of the country. Russia kept quiet for a long time during the conflict, but now they seem to intervene as well. Ukrain becomes a battle ground of political technologies between pro-Russia and pro-West groups and countries backing up such groups. Political battle in the Ukrain should be left to it's citizens. This is my opinion.

Awesome to see people actually throwing weight into helping others. Is there anyone in here is familiar with the Ukraine language that can reach out to the red cross in the region it would be alot of help.

Havent heard from JohnK yet, so if anybody else knows a reputable escrow, now would be the time to reach out to them.

Red cross helps only revolutionaries or all citizens (include pro-government citizens)?

Yes. The Red Cross (or another large humanitarian group that is based in the region).  Without current backing to facilitate travel to regions in conflict in order to do the correct due diligence involved to insure the funds are actually being used appropriately and in a neutral way then the only alternative is to use a large recognized humanitarian aid group.  This also keeps our hands clean in regards to the potential of being placed on "watch lists" or worse being labeled as "funding enemy combatants".  We want to always be neutral.

Also, the use of a well known trusted escrow allows us to create yet another buffer in that regard and in the regard of who is in control of funds.  The escrow would have the CHE wallet for the humanitarian donations.  Then those CHE donations could be purchased for btc which would then be sent to whatever large and established humanitarian group is chosen by the community.  Possibly even an auction thread set up specific to whatever the current cause is at the moment.

Due to chaotic situation within the country, I believe that hospitals and schools do not get much funding from budget at the moment. If we do choose a group or charity to distribute funds in the Ukrain, they should do it equally in all three parts of the country. The initiative should have a very transparent ledger. Almost a real time coverage in social media is necessary to avoid laundering and leaking of funds to any of fighting groups. Such social media coverage should be done by some established accounts rather than newly setup. Using escrows to buffer ourselves is a good idea, but we should also think about people who would do such escrow. We should equally think about not getting on multiple watch lists run by EU, USA, Russia and Ukrain.

Overall it is a good idea, but I agree with adversor - it must not be a political support.

This post really lays it all out very well. And therein lies the rub, all war is political.  So no matter how we try to go about it we are in a catch 22.
Even if we were to help all three equally then all three would equally point the finger saying we helped the other sides.  It is impossible to help the victims while any war or conflict is taking place no matter how well put together the effort is.

Now the possibility might exist to help afterwards. Maybe have more of a niche, like children's prosthesis due to war injuries or a similar effort.  The numbers affected might be smaller, but we would be able to see the money is well spent and actually be able to see the results of our deeds.

adversor

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:59:23 AM

This post really lays it all out very well. And therein lies the rub, all war is political.  So no matter how we try to go about it we are in a catch 22.
Even if we were to help all three equally then all three would equally point the finger saying we helped the other sides.  It is impossible to help the victims while any war or conflict is taking place no matter how well put together the effort is.

Now the possibility might exist to help afterwards. Maybe have more of a niche, like children's prosthesis due to war injuries or a similar effort.  The numbers affected might be smaller, but we would be able to see the money is well spent and actually be able to see the results of our deeds.

I just posted on IRC while talking to nova:

For Ukrain support, ppl should talk to their home countries (EU, US, Russia) to keep Ukrain alone ....

This would help Ukrainian people most!

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
leewilson

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:54:59 AM

Equal and exact justice to all men, of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political; peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none.  -Thomas Jefferson

adversor

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:03:05 AM

Equal and exact justice to all men, of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political; peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none.  -Thomas Jefferson

Exactly - If not available, that's the reason why people start revolution. So do we in the crypto world!

novahash

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 11:41:53 AM

Last few hundred blocks
Snatch them, they are hot  Grin

32 CHE per block before it halves!!

novahash

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 12:04:33 PM

I have a proposal to change the OP a bit.

from

We are the community coin. We have worked together to protect the heath, nature, integrity, life and longevity of this coin. Active participation from the community is greatly encouraged and vital to our overall success.  We encourage you to actively participate in the forums and irc to help grow the community in the best way possible. We invite you to read the history of RevolutionCoin located on the website.

to

This is a community coin run by you, the people. Active participation in the forums and irc to help grow the community in the best way possible is highly appreciated, it is vital to the coin's success. Please read the history of RevolutionCoin located on the website.

or something along these lines. imo it's more neutral, eliminates possible assotioation of "We" with a closed group and appeals to reader more.

novahash

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 01:02:32 PM

You are in the wrong thread, my friend. This is CHE RevolutionCoin, not Rotten CryptoApples. You should consider adding this coin instead.  Grin

novahash

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 02:13:43 PM

Less than 400 blocks before it halves. Get 32 CHE per block now.
CHE was one of five first coins added to lazycoins. Exchange lauches tomorrow.

What are you wating for? Join the revolution now - che.novahash.org

adversor

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:30:53 PM

I have a proposal to change the OP a bit.

from

We are the community coin. We have worked together to protect the heath, nature, integrity, life and longevity of this coin. Active participation from the community is greatly encouraged and vital to our overall success.  We encourage you to actively participate in the forums and irc to help grow the community in the best way possible. We invite you to read the history of RevolutionCoin located on the website.

to

This is a community coin run by you, the people. Active participation in the forums and irc to help grow the community in the best way possible is highly appreciated, it is vital to the coin's success. Please read the history of RevolutionCoin located on the website.

or something along these lines. imo it's more neutral, eliminates possible assotioation of "We" with a closed group and appeals to reader more.

Just back from doing some shopping ...

No problem if you feel better with that. I can change the website. Is this already good English? I don't know.

OP is still with Lee, I have also contacted the mod of BCT yesterday to change account of OP but still no reaction.

adversor

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:49:05 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 05:06:39 PM by adversor

What kind of bounties are needed to get RevolutionCoin spread wider? Can we make a list?

If someone has ideas please post it here. I will start what I have in mind what is actually missing imo:

- addition wallets: Mac, Android, paper, online
- bounties for marketing (blogs, twitter, facebook, reddit...)
- promotion youtube videos
- faucets
- games
- social media tipbots

Any more ideas?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: