Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Vote Location - Ending 10:00pmUTC 2/28
BitcoinTalk
RevolutionCoin.org
3rd Party website
Revolution/3rdParty
None of the Above

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now!  (Read 48411 times)
adversor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:46:49 PM

Please review the new poll and see if anything should be added or removed please.

bct seems to be in a low bandwidth mode. no image, colors in sig and poll is also not working. at least for me.

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:48:22 PM

Please review the new poll and see if anything should be added or removed please.

bct seems to be in a low bandwidth mode. no image, colors in sig and poll is also not working. at least for me.

I had the voting locked; don't know if that matters.  Try now. Unlocked.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
adversor

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:54:51 PM

thanks. works now. Please let us know in advance if more than one vote at the same time is possible in bct.

leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:03:02 PM

thanks. works now. Please let us know in advance if more than one vote at the same time is possible in bct.

From what I have found, you can't have multiple polls and you can't vote for more than one option on bct.
But you can add 10+ voting options.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
funkwerk101

Activity: 335

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:07:32 PM

Please check new colours and background of the block explorer - http://blockexplorer.revolutioncoin.org/ . Would like to hear your opinions.

Works well, good shout

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
funkwerk101

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:08:24 PM

Working, put my vote in  Grin

adversor

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:13:18 PM

I voted for 3rd party website, since we can add more than one poll then. Doing polls on revolutioncoin.org needs additional work, database etc.

jief78

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:14:25 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 08:24:27 PM by jief78

From what I have found, you can't have multiple polls and you can't vote for more than one option on bct.
But you can add 10+ voting options.

ok but don't be able to post multiple polls or multiple vote is a problem

because we need to wait for a long time
as said before 24h is good coz we are worldwide!!

so we need to be able to answer multiple question at a same time

SO knowing that i would vote for revolutioncoin.org or 3rd party
don't matter for me but seems to be better for the community to use a 3rd party
but i have voted yet
can i change my vote???
leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:18:48 PM

Were more options not needed?
Are those all the angles that we have narrowed it down to?

funkwerk101

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:19:10 PM

Just spoke to lazycoins exchange, they have asked if they can have their logo on our OP under exchanges.

What are peoples thoughts?

leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:20:56 PM

I voted for 3rd party website, since we can add more than one poll then. Doing polls on revolutioncoins.org needs additional work, database etc.

Yes, a whole lot of work.

Maybe the ones that yell loudest can implement that functionality in short order for the community?
 Huh

leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:26:25 PM

Just spoke to lazycoins exchange, they have asked if they can have their logo on our OP under exchanges.

I have not really made up my mind, but my thoughts are as follows:

I have been in communication with lazycoins since they first posted here and they has never requested that before.
Is this a requirement to be listed on their exchange?
Are other coins being added to the lazycoins exchange placing a logo on their OP?
Does that mean we are obligated to add all exchanges' logos that accept CHE?

jief78

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:28:08 PM

you could add my point

"dont matter between site and 3rd party"
adversor

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:33:04 PM

Why not, since he will add us from the beginning, we also can give something back. Maybe you can ask him for a nice tweet about CHE (e.g. block halving soon), he has >1200 followers already  Shocked

btw, his logo is pretty cool.

jief78

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:36:10 PM

I have been in communication with lazycoins since they first posted here and they has never requested that before.
Are other coins being added to the lazycoins exchange placing a logo on their OP?

i dont think it's an obligation but it could be cool! if it is small
IMHO
but dont know much about them and maybe that is important?
funkwerk101

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:40:10 PM

Think it was just a question, can through after confirming they had all changes,
No requirement for being on the exchange

Personally i have no problem with it being added,

If we say yes i will ask for tweet to say we have done it for them

leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:42:31 PM

Why not, since he will add us from the beginning, we also can give something back. Maybe you can ask him for a nice tweet about CHE (e.g. block halving soon), he has >1200 followers already  Shocked

btw, his logo is pretty cool.

Great idea...I like it.
(sarcasm)Do we need to wait 24hrs until first vote is complete to add this as vote for the next 24hours?(/sarcasm)

leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:43:58 PM

i dont think it's an obligation but it could be cool! if it is small
IMHO
but dont know much about them and maybe that is important?

Yes..I think it would look good in the OP as well, especially as more exchange listings occur.

leewilson

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:45:59 PM

Think it was just a question, can through after confirming they had all changes,

When you do please reconfirm that it is RevolutionCoin (CHE)...maybe he can add our bct link to the tweet as well?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469910.0

And to follow back: https://twitter.com/RevolutionCoin

funkwerk101

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:47:06 PM

When you do please reconfirm that it is RevolutionCoin (CHE)...maybe he can add our bct link to the tweet as well?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469910.0

Have asked the question, response will be posted here

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: