Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:10:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have two tokens ready for the dump  (Read 692 times)
wsca

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

Don’t do anything in hurry. Just do more research and try to understand whether your tokens gonna rise in near future or not. If you can then try to hold it for more time. But after all it’s your choice, you can dump.
Hozaim

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

Do not worry about coin holding. I have also three types of coin which price are not rising but I am waiting for the right time. I guess if you m wait for the price rising you will get the best price again.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

I think PRL is better than CS and its price is increasing. I would suggest you hold up to your coins as they are for long term investment. The price may going to increase soon. So, you can wait till that.
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

If you find these two coin not growing then you can dump it. Invest into coins which has the potential and is growing fast. I can suggest you some coin like Btc,Eth,Ripple,Neo and EOS. These are growing pretty fast and hopefully you will be benefitted investing into any of these.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

I think your token choose was wrong and it’s your fault. Now i suggest you can hold your token for a long time if you think situation will change then you can exchange your tokens.
CoinOnTheBeach321

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

Basically it’s up to you but in case of me I will see that how many persons are holding this token also if I noticed there is lack of persons then I will dump but I think holding is better for you but this market is fully unpredictable so take you decision.
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

I think credits is a potential project in this field. It will be wise to hold onto this. It has a new and innovative implementation of blockchain technology with advanced technical means, data protocol and smart contracts
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

Credits (CS) and Oyster Pearl (PRL).

I'm not sure about these tokens, the market is rising but not these two. Ditch them both or just one?

Choosing the right tokens to hold is necessary, we know from the start that the market is very unpredictable, we must understand how it works,if you think that coins have potential to grow then hold for a moment waiting the price to go up and be attentive all the time because anytime the price would go up.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

If you aren't sure then you could sold all of those tokens to cut loss but the decision is in your hand again that if you dare to take the risk then hold might be good with consequence you will lost your money if the price fall.more than now however CS seems diffcult to reach the highest price again in the near future
cryptocooper57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

If the majority of the users are not Holding these two tokens, then it is better to dump them. But then again, this market is very unpredictable and it all boils down to how we strategize our plans. It will be better to HODL a little more.
crpytpublica

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:52:39 AM

Frankly, all who are now conducting analyses of the cryptocurrency market-most of them are poking at ugad, I think it is impossible to predict and first of all you have to decide it yourself.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

I'm not sure about these tokens, the market is rising but not these two. Ditch them both or just one?

When most coins are rising including CS and PRL, you said you wanted to ditch them out. Think twice before follow your instinct.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:59:37 AM

It is your token so decide on what to do with it. Most of the tokens did not recover it's price like the PRL so you better sell those tokens if i were you.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

we do not know what will happen in the future, but I want you to see the social media community on both tokens before you make a decision, if the Token community is solid then I'm sure the Token value will be more valuable in the future
Herczs

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

Maybe they have an inverse correlation to the whole market. As let's say the same Ripple now, Bitcoin is falling - it is growing, in the same way in the opposite direction.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

Depending on you, If you need money you can sell it now, especially now it's worth your tired. But look at their project and see if it's unique and accessible to people. Because of the great opportunity, the price has increased.
BTChannell

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

In any case, now there is no sense to sell. The market is in a strong drawdown. The price for both these cryptocurrencies is 2-4 times lower than it was in the spring. We need to keep them until November-December.
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

My opinion is to get rid of such things,they can not see the future and it is unlikely they are needed for some reason other than to trade on the stock exchanges.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
akbaral497

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

somehow. I see that in the past few days the market has begun to prepare to go up if you want one to be up, but if I become you I will hold it and because I believe the market will rise,
especially in the past few weeks there is good news about crypto because there is nasdaq going to the bitcoin list
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

We all know that at the moment almost all altcoin prices have experienced huge price reductions so for the time being, we are waiting for everything to get better, I think there will be a time when altcoins, especially oysters, will again experience significant price increases
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: