Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding?  (Read 4088 times)
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.

Be safe and secure of your investments specially if you will engage in a long term investments specially Bitcoin currency therefore If you will hold huge amount of Bitcoin then use a hardware wallet like Nano Ledger S, it is the most trusted and the most safest wallet in which it has proven as most reliable wallet for years by most Crypto experts.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

hmmm i think the best wallet to chose is much much wallet good for keep your BTC but the important thing is you must check this wallet is doing scam or not or this wallet is trusted or not, im personally use wallet with my country leanguage so its make me easier to do transaction
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.
Actually, there are lots of existing wallets so we cannot try all just to conclude which one is the best or which one is the worst to be used because wallet creators are making wallets to satisfy their consumers specification on how they can easily manage holding such cryptocurrency coins for their own sake providing that they are securing that their client's account are safe from bugs and hackers, we can conclude that this can be an efficient wallet. In my case, I am using the virtual wallet which is generated by our country just to cater the needs of my fellow citizens that are based on our specifications and standards on how we like our virtual wallet to be manage and used for an easy access. So, the goodness or effeciency of a wallet depends on its user because the reason why people change their preferred wallet is that their standard and specification does not fit on the wallet they are currently using so they keep on seeking for a better one.

santosummer

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

to store long-term bitcoin. You should invest a hardware wallet. It is safe to protect your bitcoin properties and restrict external actions as well as hacker problems. NanoS or Trezor is the best.
Evelyne Kayonna

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:03:38 AM

For now I don't have bitcoin, but if one day I have bitcoin I might save bitcoin in Kcash wallet, in my opinion Kcash swallow is quite safe.
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

Hi, everybody. I'm using the Ledger Nano S. Very happy with this wallet.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

I think Hardware Wallet is the best wallet for long term bitcoin holding. You can use Ledger Nano S wallet for your bitcoin holding. Safety is important for long-term storage. It is safe because you cannot open the wallet without the physical hardware. You can easily use it. It has no bugs and problems. So you do not need to worry.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

I think that any wallet will suit the storage of manets only in the question of how much it is protected by you and how you have access to it
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

Well for my own opinion, the best of a certain wallet is depending on the user of that crypto currency wallet. Just like me, I don't care to what other people say here to what crypto wallet they say the best of all the crypto wallet. Why? Because for me, I am used to the current wallet I am using since it is legal to use in my country so, coins.ph is the best wallet for my crypto currencies.
Reoreo

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

The best for long term investment for me is using offline wallets. You can try searching offline wallets and order it online on their site.
Project xupporter

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:28:39 AM

For long term holding I would recommend paper wallet, you can always keep paper wallet in bank and still have a copy of it with you but using device that may crash or get stolen someday mag not be an effective way of keeping your BTC
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

You should use hardwallet to store your bitcoin more safe. Using hardware is more safe than using web wallet. Many phising web and thats why web wallet very vulnerable to store our bitcoin.
Thats true, if you really want to save bitcoin for the long term, save it in the hardware wallet, it will be very safe, you will avoid
scams, phishing, hacking and other threats. save the wallet hardware properly and don't forget to save the backup wallet..
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:15:43 AM

I think a hardware or a paper is the best wallet for long-term bitcoin holding.hardware or paper wallet is more safe than using any wallet.these two wallet are the best of all the crypto wallet.and I m always use this wallet because I know they are save my coins.
dirisu2018

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:29:45 AM

There are different kind of wallets out there, there are exchange wallet, paper wallet, hardware wallet but I strongly recommend you make do of Hardware wallet, it is very safe, cannot be hacked into and it is good for long term holding
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

I am using trezor for quite some time now and so far, everything is fine and i believe that this is also a good digital wallet to store your bitcoin as it is also one of the most secure wallet this time. But i don't just rely on it so i really make it sure that i always be careful all the time.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

I could advise you wallet Tresor. I use it myself because I have no complaints about its safety. Therefore, you can safely recommend it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

I've been using Trezor for a long time, too. I quite spent a lot of time studies information on storage and a lot of people recommend this wallet.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

I like cold wallets because they have the highest level of security. My looks like a flash drive with a small screen is very convenient.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ebeano

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

Tresor is the best wallet for bitcoin  storage.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

Any hardware wallet is best for long-term holding bitcoin. As well blockchain is a good option to keep safe your bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: