Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why people selling below ICO price and the future of ico ?  (Read 494 times)
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

Some of those people are having their own reasonable reason behind it. I knew some of them actually. Some of them are buying many in the ICO and then selling it on market after it get listed so that the value of it will be decreased much and will hit below ICO value. Me I am not people.I am the one who waited even for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

The main purpose of participation in ICO - to get profit and if somebody sell tokens below ICO price, than it mean that this person got thos tokens for free or significantly lower than ICO price.

shushle

Activity: 336
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:13:12 AM

Investors are different, pre-sale with the purchase price below the ico. A bounty administrators, advices, and even exchange sell tokens immediately after the listing, as they are not bought, they were given for free.

│   F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │     A sports token that knows your favorite team
(     Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS     )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[   TWITTER     FACEBOOK     REDDIT     ANN THREAD     TELEGRAM     INSTAGRAM   ]
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:22:10 AM

The fact is that almost all members of the bounty of companies immediately sell their tokens. They try to make a profit immediately. Because of this, the price falls, and many investors do not stand up, panic and also sell their coins to somehow get their money back
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:49:03 AM

as bounty hunters they sell it because they need money. i do signature campaigns but i prefer to hold my coins because i have a regular job to support my daily needs. investor have bonus so even if they sell it right away they won't lose money or they will lose a little. after ICO price drop because there is no demand. project are still in development that is why there is no demand. that is what ICOs team do to develop the project.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:55:08 AM

Mostly people sell below ICO prices because of the bonus they received, if you invest in an ICO and got 30 - 50 % bonus, when it hits exchanges, you can easily sell below the ICO price and still make your money? that's more reason I don't invest in an ICO that has huge bonus offer.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:59:59 AM

they sell the bonuses they get when ico investment but i'm sure only new investors do that, because they panic with very cheap prices or maybe they want to invest on other ico

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:16:09 AM

Why many people selling asap below ICO price when the token/coin listed on Exchange.
If they can sell below ico price why they buy it from ico ?!
when you buy coin/token from some ico, do you have trust in them ? i saw many ico listing below ico price.
Price = 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 ico price.
No one can take a profit except the ico owner. They have all ethereum and don't do anything ? not scam but don't do anything.
Where is the future of ico ?
The result of the token price after it will be listed on the exchange site will; depend on how many bonuses that have been giving by ico platform to the early investors called pre-sale participants or even private sale participants. Usually, those pre-sale investors have been dumping their token instantly. But i think that the fact the momentum of the project gives a lot of impact to the result of price.
baonguyen (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:55:16 AM

The result of the token price after it will be listed on the exchange site will; depend on how many bonuses that have been giving by ico platform to the early investors called pre-sale participants or even private sale participants. Usually, those pre-sale investors have been dumping their token instantly. But i think that the fact the momentum of the project gives a lot of impact to the result of price.
Yes. Ivestors from Pri or pre-sale have advantage. usually 30% or more than Public sale. so they can sell lower than ico price but also take some profit. Thats why must lock token of Pri or Presale investor least 1 week after listed.
baonguyen (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:00:56 AM

They must lock token of Pri or Presale investor least 1 week after listed. Ico use big bonus to collect more Pri-Pre-investor and Pri-Pre-investor dump they coin -> ico dead -> Ico's owner have eth from investor, Pri-Pre-investor dump for profit.
result : small investor alway lose money.
( sorry for my bad english Cheesy )
Yocerr

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:02:28 AM

hi, Pri-Pre-investor dump for profit. There are a lot of ICOs there which have bright future with brighter motives
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:06:32 AM

First, perhaps because they don't like the project.
Second, maybe this project has institutional investors, so the prices of institutional investors will become very low.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:18:08 AM

Why many people selling asap below ICO price when the token/coin listed on Exchange.
If they can sell below ico price why they buy it from ico ?!
when you buy coin/token from some ico, do you have trust in them ? i saw many ico listing below ico price.
Price = 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 ico price.
No one can take a profit except the ico owner. They have all ethereum and don't do anything ? not scam but don't do anything.
Where is the future of ico ?

Some of the people who are selling at the ICO price are bounty hunters, and investors who can a huge bonus from the ICO's pre sale, some ICO are giving up to 50% presale bonus, so they can give sell below the ICO level because they already made profit from the bonus.

baonguyen (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:19:35 AM

as bounty hunters they sell it because they need money. i do signature campaigns but i prefer to hold my coins because i have a regular job to support my daily needs. investor have bonus so even if they sell it right away they won't lose money or they will lose a little. after ICO price drop because there is no demand. project are still in development that is why there is no demand. that is what ICOs team do to develop the project.
Agree "i have a regular job to support my daily needs"
i thinks it's the key for this point. in bear market, we need a regular job so we can hold our token/coin and waiting for bright future. When all dumpers sell and quit the game and more new investors come with bag full, the market will go green. i just waiting for that because i have a job, no need to sale when dump.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:27:30 AM

Reason why people selling below ICO because they recieved their tokens from airdrops or bounties and advisors are selling their tokens too and after that others start to dump because of this things....Panic is bad
yes, your reason is right. many people are selling coins under ICO as well because they need money and some may not know the actual ICO prices and many people are acting rashly to sell when prices are still below ICO. They should stay calm while holding tokens and always check the price growth at any time, so you can make a profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:34:41 AM

Because they realize this project is unreal. They sell it before too late. Or they have large bonus from private sale, pre-sale and they want make some profit. When price go lower some people get panic, they decide to sell it.
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

there are two options, sell it directly or hold it for some time until the price goes up. I see most people immediately sell their coins after the ico ends with the cheap price. certainly, it will make a big loss. it would be better if we look at the market price first, and choose the right thing to sell or hold it.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:20:02 AM

Most people get the tokens from bounties or they participate on presale and took advantage of the bonus.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:26:27 AM

there are lots of circumstances why people choose to sell their coins below ico prices, but mostly people that gets a rewards coming from bounty sell immediately by their own reasons and as obvious is to earn money. here we cannot avoid people that are only here because of money, that is the reality involved once there is money also involve.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:35:00 AM

It depends on them, some people sell it quickly because they need the money asap. They can't wait for the ICO price and greedy about the money. They don't any knowledge about that and they lose a big profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: