Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's price is increasing again!  (Read 603 times)
RyhaniFoyej (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

Many people told the price of bitcoin is going down. Some people told bitcoin will die its price will going more down. The news has scared many bitcoin users.
But the good news bitcoin's price has increased now.
In 11 July the price was $6393.08. But in 12 the price decreased to $6186.77 and in 13 it increased to $6247.27. In 14 July the price was $6239.25 after that day the price increased to $6343.30 and in 16 the price increased to $6626.67 and in 17 the price was more increased to  $6718.47. This is the bitcoin's price info in this weak.
This is really good news for the bitcoin users. Now the price of bitcoin is $7,413. Now many people are talking bitcoin's price will grow more.

What do you think about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

This is really true. There are truly a lots of people that patiently waited the rising up again of the price of the Bitcoin crypto currency. Well this is just expected here in the crypto currency community that when the price of Bitcoin went at its downfall, it is automatically expected that Bitcoin will rise. And I hope this price of the Bitcoin will continuosly rise up.
VACATION COIN

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

The Rise of Bitcoin Grin
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

This is really true. There are truly a lots of people that patiently waited the rising up again of the price of the Bitcoin crypto currency. Well this is just expected here in the crypto currency community that when the price of Bitcoin went at its downfall, it is automatically expected that Bitcoin will rise. And I hope this price of the Bitcoin will continuosly rise up.
Well this is good news for us, many investors now are happy now cause they see the fruit of there labor they gain high profitable income in there investment there effort to wait and patient its worth it, cause Bitcoin now increasing there value and hope it will be continues increasing .
poonampawan

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

Well, I would say patience rewards. Those who sold their holdings in down market due to the fear of death of Bitcoin would be crying in a corner right now. Ups and downs are part of any market and they'll keep happening again and again.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

The Rise of Bitcoin Grin

There are some big buyers at $5,500 so the price should fall.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

Well, I would say patience rewards. Those who sold their holdings in down market due to the fear of death of Bitcoin would be crying in a corner right now. Ups and downs are part of any market and they'll keep happening again and again.

I do not know why people are selling their investments in a low price, they will not gain any profit in that way of selling them. If they want to earn profit the must be patient since they are investing in one of the most volatile crypto currency of the world, Bitcoin. This will happen every year and so if people do not adjust to these movement, I guess they might lose a lot of money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
RyhaniFoyej (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

Well this is good news for us, many investors now are happy now cause they see the fruit of there labor they gain high profitable income in there investment there effort to wait and patient its worth it, cause Bitcoin now increasing there value and hope it will be continues increasing .

May the bitcoin's price rice again and again so that the investors and the traders gain more profit.
We all know that bitcoin has helped many people when they were helpless. Last week I read a post of a person who had lost his job and he joined in bitcoin investment. With in a short time he became profitable. Now he is a big bitcoin trader. I don't want to explain his identity because for it he maybe harm. But the story is real.
Bitcoin helps the world's economy and also it helps many people. So the price of bitcoin should be increased.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

Many people told the price of bitcoin is going down. Some people told bitcoin will die its price will going more down. The news has scared many bitcoin users.
In 11 July the price was $6393.08. But in 12 the price decreased to $6186.77 and in 13 it increased to $6247.27. In 14 July the price was $6239.25 after that day the price increased to $6343.30 and in 16 the price increased to $6626.67 and in 17 the price was more increased to  $6718.47. This is the bitcoin's price info in this weak.
This is really good news for the bitcoin users. Now the price of bitcoin is $7,413. Now many people are talking bitcoin's price will grow more.

Yes man. I really happy because of that. Every morning usually i ll check coinmarket cap. Today morning itself i saw the big spike in bitcoin price. Had a great day because this happy news. Hope this will increase more and more. Better hold
Wakkocu

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://moviehdinfo.com

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

"BTC never die and not a scam" Most of are said this word nothing happens it, BTC short-term uptrend back everyone should enjoy this massive pump, But keep out your eye form the trading because The huge price change we can expect

┈┈┈┈┈ Movie HD App (https://moviehdinfo.com) ┈┈┈┈┈
Chetan04

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

Let’s take a quick look of the latest surge in prices of Bitcoin, that can help you to take decision Is Bitcoin ever coming back to $ 20,000 per coin?

Bitcoin’s long term bull run isn’t over yet, if analysts are to be believed.
lonelma

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

It will return the đỉnh of it fast
b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

I was surprise when i saw bitcoin already leap over 7000 USD each.
Now the market is green and many altcoins are at the same field.
we can see a real bull run now and hoping this is not just another trap.
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:58:29 PM

It is very positive side for those who still believe on Bitcoin and holding Bitcoin. I'm very much happy to see Bitcoin going up very nicely.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

Yes yes, good news for everybody! As I checked yesterday volume raised up to $20b/day, which is a very good signal after 2 months down trend.
Hope bitcoin will come back and even gets higher price than last year  Cool
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

It is very positive side for those who still believe on Bitcoin and holding Bitcoin. I'm very much happy to see Bitcoin going up very nicely.
Yes, I still believe and trust to bitcoin it will rise and shine again and give us big profits in our investment. Bitcoin now is going up there value and we see more investor's are happy now cause after they waiting they gain high profit. Bitcoin wins his battle, I hope it will continues rising and continues giving us high profit.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:31:38 PM

really bitcoin started up and this will be good news and information because this moment is much awaited all those who already hold the bitcoin and in the hope may be more up again and according to the target that many expected by everyone who has been waiting for a moment like this Wink
godrain

Activity: 241
Merit: 13

I'm a crab ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

Yes, its very good for holders of Bitcoin and also in general aaaaall market of cryptocurrency is positive now. ETH, EOS, ADA, XLM are very good grow up. Hope, hope and hope Cheesy.

you're Breathtaking Cheesy
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

After so many drops,finally a rise has been observed in the price of Bitcoin.Yesterday it was near about 6700$ and today it is near about 7400$ which means that a 10% increase in just one day.But I don't think that it is an organic growth so soon a drop will be noticed again.But there is nothing to worry.Soon a genuine rise will be there in the price and it will reach to a new all time high value.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

Very good developments for sure.  Bitcoin is the money of the elite (or else it would be banned outright) so you know its coming back.  Just sit back and relax.  It's going to hit highs that you won't believe.  It will also take some alts right up with it. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: