Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's price is increasing again!  (Read 603 times)
RyhaniFoyej (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

Many people told the price of bitcoin is going down. Some people told bitcoin will die its price will going more down. The news has scared many bitcoin users.
But the good news bitcoin's price has increased now.
In 11 July the price was $6393.08. But in 12 the price decreased to $6186.77 and in 13 it increased to $6247.27. In 14 July the price was $6239.25 after that day the price increased to $6343.30 and in 16 the price increased to $6626.67 and in 17 the price was more increased to  $6718.47. This is the bitcoin's price info in this weak.
This is really good news for the bitcoin users. Now the price of bitcoin is $7,413. Now many people are talking bitcoin's price will grow more.

What do you think about it?
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

This is really true. There are truly a lots of people that patiently waited the rising up again of the price of the Bitcoin crypto currency. Well this is just expected here in the crypto currency community that when the price of Bitcoin went at its downfall, it is automatically expected that Bitcoin will rise. And I hope this price of the Bitcoin will continuosly rise up.
VACATION COIN

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

The Rise of Bitcoin Grin
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

This is really true. There are truly a lots of people that patiently waited the rising up again of the price of the Bitcoin crypto currency. Well this is just expected here in the crypto currency community that when the price of Bitcoin went at its downfall, it is automatically expected that Bitcoin will rise. And I hope this price of the Bitcoin will continuosly rise up.
Well this is good news for us, many investors now are happy now cause they see the fruit of there labor they gain high profitable income in there investment there effort to wait and patient its worth it, cause Bitcoin now increasing there value and hope it will be continues increasing .
poonampawan

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

Well, I would say patience rewards. Those who sold their holdings in down market due to the fear of death of Bitcoin would be crying in a corner right now. Ups and downs are part of any market and they'll keep happening again and again.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

The Rise of Bitcoin Grin

There are some big buyers at $5,500 so the price should fall.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

Well, I would say patience rewards. Those who sold their holdings in down market due to the fear of death of Bitcoin would be crying in a corner right now. Ups and downs are part of any market and they'll keep happening again and again.

I do not know why people are selling their investments in a low price, they will not gain any profit in that way of selling them. If they want to earn profit the must be patient since they are investing in one of the most volatile crypto currency of the world, Bitcoin. This will happen every year and so if people do not adjust to these movement, I guess they might lose a lot of money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
RyhaniFoyej (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

Well this is good news for us, many investors now are happy now cause they see the fruit of there labor they gain high profitable income in there investment there effort to wait and patient its worth it, cause Bitcoin now increasing there value and hope it will be continues increasing .

May the bitcoin's price rice again and again so that the investors and the traders gain more profit.
We all know that bitcoin has helped many people when they were helpless. Last week I read a post of a person who had lost his job and he joined in bitcoin investment. With in a short time he became profitable. Now he is a big bitcoin trader. I don't want to explain his identity because for it he maybe harm. But the story is real.
Bitcoin helps the world's economy and also it helps many people. So the price of bitcoin should be increased.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

Many people told the price of bitcoin is going down. Some people told bitcoin will die its price will going more down. The news has scared many bitcoin users.
In 11 July the price was $6393.08. But in 12 the price decreased to $6186.77 and in 13 it increased to $6247.27. In 14 July the price was $6239.25 after that day the price increased to $6343.30 and in 16 the price increased to $6626.67 and in 17 the price was more increased to  $6718.47. This is the bitcoin's price info in this weak.
This is really good news for the bitcoin users. Now the price of bitcoin is $7,413. Now many people are talking bitcoin's price will grow more.

Yes man. I really happy because of that. Every morning usually i ll check coinmarket cap. Today morning itself i saw the big spike in bitcoin price. Had a great day because this happy news. Hope this will increase more and more. Better hold
Wakkocu

Activity: 434

https://moviehdinfo.com

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

"BTC never die and not a scam" Most of are said this word nothing happens it, BTC short-term uptrend back everyone should enjoy this massive pump, But keep out your eye form the trading because The huge price change we can expect

┈┈┈┈┈ Movie HD App (https://moviehdinfo.com) ┈┈┈┈┈
Chetan04

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

Let’s take a quick look of the latest surge in prices of Bitcoin, that can help you to take decision Is Bitcoin ever coming back to $ 20,000 per coin?

Bitcoin’s long term bull run isn’t over yet, if analysts are to be believed.
lonelma

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

It will return the đỉnh of it fast
b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

I was surprise when i saw bitcoin already leap over 7000 USD each.
Now the market is green and many altcoins are at the same field.
we can see a real bull run now and hoping this is not just another trap.
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:58:29 PM

It is very positive side for those who still believe on Bitcoin and holding Bitcoin. I'm very much happy to see Bitcoin going up very nicely.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

Yes yes, good news for everybody! As I checked yesterday volume raised up to $20b/day, which is a very good signal after 2 months down trend.
Hope bitcoin will come back and even gets higher price than last year  Cool
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

It is very positive side for those who still believe on Bitcoin and holding Bitcoin. I'm very much happy to see Bitcoin going up very nicely.
Yes, I still believe and trust to bitcoin it will rise and shine again and give us big profits in our investment. Bitcoin now is going up there value and we see more investor's are happy now cause after they waiting they gain high profit. Bitcoin wins his battle, I hope it will continues rising and continues giving us high profit.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:31:38 PM

really bitcoin started up and this will be good news and information because this moment is much awaited all those who already hold the bitcoin and in the hope may be more up again and according to the target that many expected by everyone who has been waiting for a moment like this Wink
godrain

Activity: 241
Merit: 13

I'm a crab ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

Yes, its very good for holders of Bitcoin and also in general aaaaall market of cryptocurrency is positive now. ETH, EOS, ADA, XLM are very good grow up. Hope, hope and hope Cheesy.

you're Breathtaking Cheesy
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

After so many drops,finally a rise has been observed in the price of Bitcoin.Yesterday it was near about 6700$ and today it is near about 7400$ which means that a 10% increase in just one day.But I don't think that it is an organic growth so soon a drop will be noticed again.But there is nothing to worry.Soon a genuine rise will be there in the price and it will reach to a new all time high value.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

Very good developments for sure.  Bitcoin is the money of the elite (or else it would be banned outright) so you know its coming back.  Just sit back and relax.  It's going to hit highs that you won't believe.  It will also take some alts right up with it. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:38:30 PM

The Rise of Bitcoin Grin
Bitcoin now recovered from all challenges and now bitcoin is rising up and give happiness to everyone. Bitcoin now increasing and I hope it will be continues growing and increasing their value. My effort for waiting it worth it.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

Until today there has been a good growth in the bitcoin's value and that has reflected in the Bitcoin price chart. I personally think that its just a small start of the big trend and firmly believe in the bitcoin price that it will show some big swing soon on the price chart and we can expect it to happen by the August month as the ETF's are going to be released in this month and it is sure to have some kind of positive impact on the Bitcoin prices and I am expecting it to cross the 10k price level by this month end.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

After a very long wait, I was surprised to see the price of Bitcoin add more than $700 within 24 hours. I think we are gradually moving towards a sustainable bull run. I read it that the second half of the year is usually a very good time for cryptocurrency.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

do not be too happy because bitcoin spike + 10% in one day
unless bitcoin can keep the price at $7k for a few more days
if it can survive at $7k then you can call market is recovering now

spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

The price increased in speculation of the SEC meeting that took place today. I guess it was a show of support from the crypto community. The old airheads at the SEC had their live-streamed meeting today where they discussed pretty much all the drawbacks of cryptocurrency, and none of the benefits. Super biased discussion from a bunch of men who can barely fathom its slightest potential. The world is fucking doomed.

Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

Dont know what happened but in last one hour it declined almost 200$ in a sudden moments and dropped back to 7300$. Now its going little up again.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

Dont know what happened but in last one hour it declined almost 200$ in a sudden moments and dropped back to 7300$. Now its going little up again.

No one know for certain what causes the declined in the last hour or so. Maybe traders just shorting bitcoin because we have dramatically increased in the last 48 hours or so. To tempting for investors to make quick money.

It also shows how a single news can turn the sentiments of investors 360. But the question remains, is this the start of a bull run or bull trap? Remains to be seen.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:06:50 PM

Well that's a good news then and I hope that it will increase more so that I can exchange my money in a higher amount also it's been a long time since I experience the high value before .
saadat6868

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:07:14 PM

I'm feeling very positive about that, but I am not allowing myself to reduce too much reminding myself that something like that was already taking place in April before a 3 months going down.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:14:26 PM

For those people who keeps on telling that bitcoin will die and its price will go down more, they don't know when to give up.

They have been there since the early times and has been against to bitcoin because they don't like it and probably it will kill their businesses.

The proof that bitcoin won't die and though it has decreased before, the demand and dominance of it in the market is still convincing that it will return to its expected state by most.

amisatosha

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:15:34 PM

No surprise here.  Everyone laughed at me when I didn't sell any bitcoin in 2017.  We'll see who is laughing in 2023.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:18:27 PM

Yes it is because bitcoin was volatile. Lucky are those who patiently wait and sad for those who not. We really need to be patient all the time if we want to get profit even we are losing it sometimes because it was continue falling, but when increasing came like whats happening now, we will slowly recover those losses. I believe it will continue increasing now since it came from a big dump from the past few months.
KevinHD

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:27:03 PM

THe crypto-experts are right. Soon this year 2018, its maximum price last year will be back and could be much bigger now. Although it is too fast and could also fall back again instantly, the recovery of companies hacked must be stable under pressure and should continue their job helping the price grow. It is unpredictable, yet patience is a better virtue than excitement.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:27:36 PM

After so many drops,finally a rise has been observed in the price of Bitcoin.Yesterday it was near about 6700$ and today it is near about 7400$ which means that a 10% increase in just one day.But I don't think that it is an organic growth so soon a drop will be noticed again.But there is nothing to worry.Soon a genuine rise will be there in the price and it will reach to a new all time high value.
Organic or not whatever happens bitcoin will never die. These are all temporary volatility in the price, The real price for bitcoin is above $50,000.
No surprise here.  Everyone laughed at me when I didn't sell any bitcoin in 2017.  We'll see who is laughing in 2023.
No one will laugh at you for not selling bitcoin. Leave the idiots alone and hodl. Secret of order of the bitcoin is hodling Cheesy
Yes it is because bitcoin was volatile. Lucky are those who patiently wait and sad for those who not. We really need to be patient all the time if we want to get profit even we are losing it sometimes because it was continue falling, but when increasing came like whats happening now, we will slowly recover those losses. I believe it will continue increasing now since it came from a big dump from the past few months.
When price starts to increase people will also start to buy, Now is the time to buy and make profit after awhile.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:31:32 PM

Wow. This is an awesome news.
As we can see,. Those dropping value of bitcoins were gradually back to reach it's highest value I am still hoping for that.
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

I think that now you should not hurry and make hasty decisions. Let's look at the price of bitcoin until the end of the week, if it continues to grow it will mean that the bull market has started.
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:48:04 PM

i was really upset with the red market for a long time but happy to see bitcoin and all the alts rising today .. hope it will rise more

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
hadveach

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:02:02 PM

I'm not sure bitcoin will go up and will stay at $ 7000. I am afraid it is a fake price that will fall again.

because I calculate that bitcoin has given a fake price 4 times during the correction.

so, this is not good news, but good news is when bitcoin reaches a value of more than $ 10K.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:07:32 PM

I'm still waiting when BTC breaks out at 10k. As for now, I'm still expecting a sudden drop.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:10:10 PM

This is the most awaited time of the all bitcoin fanatics price increase hope this is a sign of bitcoin recovery after very long time in the crisis at almost 6 months after the last all time high last year 2017 so stay calm do not rush selling the coins.

AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:13:50 PM

It is really a good sign that bitcoin starts pumping. Yesterday,  I was there when bitcoin price started pumping. I was checking the price  repeatedly. I am not sure, within an hour bitcoin hit 7400 USD! That was awesome.  We need more pumping to start the bull run.  I hope within august the real pump will start. It's time to spread this news everywhere.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:25:31 PM

There  is chart to read, no need to write every price points  Wink https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

This pump can't be a confirmation of trend reversal we have to wait more and see whether there gonna be more such small pumps rather than dumps in future to claim we are in bull market. There is still fear on the market but it is true that holder will never loss in long term.

Quidat

Activity: 2576
Merit: 539

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:27:50 PM

It is really a good sign that bitcoin starts pumping. Yesterday,  I was there when bitcoin price started pumping. I was checking the price  repeatedly. I am not sure, within an hour bitcoin hit 7400 USD! That was awesome.  We need more pumping to start the bull run.  I hope within august the real pump will start. It's time to spread this news everywhere.

Bullrun wont start until in breaks the $10,000 resistance. If this pump gradually continue until it breaks $10k, there will be a good chance to hit another ATH this year. It has been a very rough year for cryptocurrency since january. It will be a perfect surprise if btc will hit beyond $20k before the end of 2018.

Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:29:11 PM

oh yeahh the price of bitcoin has increased significantly for the past two days and it is very amazing. I have never experienced the bull run of bitcoin before and i hear some forum members even saying this is just the tip of the iceberg implying that it could go much higher than this. I hope it does though because i realized that my altcoins increased in value when bitcoin started to rise

medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

It took barely 45 minutes for bitcoin to gain over 10 percent, and is showing signs of being stable above 7000 $, maybe we are finally out of the woods, to a bullish market
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:28:13 AM

Absolutely. What I think is the same as what you say. If you believe in Bitcoin, then you will not be afraid and worried. Bitcoin will definitely go up again and again. Just a matter of time. This is a time of recovery for the crypto market. This good condition will continue. Although there will be a slight decrease, but it will not last long. I believe Bitcoin will reach its peak by the end of this year. Let's wait and see.
BitcoinMarketer39

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:43:40 AM

Bullrun wont start until in breaks the $10,000 resistance. If this pump gradually continue until it breaks $10k, there will be a good chance to hit another ATH this year. It has been a very rough year for cryptocurrency since january. It will be a perfect surprise if btc will hit beyond $20k before the end of 2018.

Bitcoins price will always pump no matter how the market drop so hard because people will be always interested on investing since cryptocurrency is very profitable.

kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

very happy to see the current market situation, it looks like the price will start pumping.
I expect to surpass 20K USD.
waiting for that moment.  Roll Eyes
Dilladupak

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

of course bitcoin prices go up and the turunya better, so for us it will also be easy to make a lot of profit, although bitcoin prices are now starting up again, for us now you are also a good time to get the price now, so you will also get more profit by waiting some time to come.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

of course bitcoin prices go up and the turunya better, so for us it will also be easy to make a lot of profit, although bitcoin prices are now starting up again, for us now you are also a good time to get the price now, so you will also get more profit by waiting some time to come.
expect today the bitcoin price to rise again. yes, yesterday the price of bitcoin showed a significant increase, and it really is very good. but now the price has decreased slightly. well, hope the price goes back up to be higher.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

This a goods news to everybody. Hope that it will continue to increase and many will be attracted to buy and invest in bitcoin because of its sudden increase in bitcoin price. And hopefully everybody hold now and not sell their hold till year end.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

I know this gonna be happen.Always think positive and believe that btc will rise again and again.More investors will back on their feet again.
Paper money

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:42:04 AM

Yes that is really great news for us that the price bitcoin is going to increase and I think the dumping is over and no more to goes bitcoin down so this time very good for buying more bitcoin.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

mmMMOOOONNNN

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

The is nothing new. We have been seeing the price going up and down every year. The real question is, will the price keep going up or start to fall again and return to $6,000 base line? What we are seeing right now is a common patter. Price goes up, falls down, recovers a bit, stays stable for a while and then starts going back up, falling back to price slightly higher than the price fall.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

Weak hand always panic and spread FUD as usual, not only in Crypto market but the whole financial market
However if something is meant to be there, the price will always recover if people don't sell and go panic

I hold my crypto and never sell unless i really need money, because i believe that in the long run it will go up
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

Price of the bitcoin as of now is 7,367 dollars and this is good sign. Because you started this topic yesterday and the price is 6700 dollars and after 1 days they increase more than 600 dollars and I hope it will continue to increase now.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

Price of the bitcoin as of now is 7,367 dollars and this is good sign. Because you started this topic yesterday and the price is 6700 dollars and after 1 days they increase more than 600 dollars and I hope it will continue to increase now.
yes, the bitcoin price movement again raises its value. this is certainly awaited by everyone who patiently hold bitcoin, there is the possibility of bitcoin will continue to increase its price in the near future
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 4095

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

Did anyone noticed this today in the afternoon? All the top 100 coins listed on Coinmarketcap was in red (about 10%) the only one that was in green  was Bitcoin. 99 others coins where losing 10% or more
I hope the trend won't fade after the ETF decision

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
rajapatr1

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:26:55 PM

More than a thousand dollars of increase in less than a few days, this remember me to the old days of last december when we used to see more than $1000 of increase everyday, that was more than huge and very exciting, i really miss those old times
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

More than a thousand dollars of increase in less than a few days, this remember me to the old days of last december when we used to see more than $1000 of increase everyday, that was more than huge and very exciting, i really miss those old times

That's the reason why you should always hold your coins every time the market price is dropping its because of the market that is just volatile and you can always earn a huge amount of profit if you are patient enough to wait.
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 738

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:23:23 PM

More than a thousand dollars of increase in less than a few days
It's not only for few days but for few hours.
this remember me to the old days of last december when we used to see more than $1000 of increase everyday, that was more than huge and very exciting, i really miss those old times
Don't recognize only the month of December for the year of 2017 but also recognize other months as well, you'll see that it all started because of those months.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Aloon

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

Such a thriving market to see upscale so rapidly, in a short span of time.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:52:43 AM

After so many falls the price of bitcoin started to rise again. Many people lost their faith in bitcoin, but now they realized about the bitcoin. The price of bitcoin increased would make the investors more happy. And many are now ready to invest in bitcoin due to its growth. Bitcoin has a bright future, so dont miss the chance to buy now. Invest now in bitcoin the profit will be more in future.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

Yes, this is a situation that i and many people want, to see the value of bitcoin soaring again.
This is good news for many people who have been holding bitcoins, because they certainly be happy and expect the value of bitcoin will continue to rise.
Currently i still hold bitcoin and will not sell it, because it could be at the end of this year bitcoin value reached $ 20,000.
We should all remain optimistic and do not think negatively about the movements that occur in bitcoin values.

richan

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:57:15 PM

All those that shouted bitcoins is dying and sold of their bitcoins will regret for their actions. Bitcoin is going to increase to the 20,000 USD it at least by the end of 2018.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

In accordance with the economic principle, when a cryptocurrency rises in price, it means the number of cryptocurrency requests is greater than the amount of supply, and we know that the demand for the month has decreased so the price has dropped so sharply and now the daily demand market is growing and that's what makes bitcoin prices back up.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Noilee

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

Its really a good news especially to all investors, this is the time that most awaited of all for the price is increasing again. Many people now are glad in the price of bitcoin, because its already increasing. We believe that it will continue to increase for a long time. Its better to continue hold our bitcoin so that we will earn a high amount of profit.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

All those that shouted bitcoins is dying and sold of their bitcoins will regret for their actions. Bitcoin is going to increase to the 20,000 USD it at least by the end of 2018.
for sure they will regrets.  because indeed every year bitcoin always make a good performance maybe not now on this circumstance  but surely before the year end it will rocketed  again back to the ath or it will break new records.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

I see altcoin not moving at all, while bitcoin rises slowly.
I think this is a good start, I am sure the end of december bitcoin will reach 25K I am very confident with it.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

yes, i can see it.
since few days the lau bitcoin increased slowly, and this increase I think is very stable, this is the beginning of bitcoin increase.
we wait until the end of the year.
EcoChavCrypto

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:20:05 PM

Yes and those are very good news i am more than happy to see bitcoin actually going up, lets just wait to see what is going to happen on the next few months too

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

cepot9

Activity: 1050

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:34:07 PM

bitcoin is really up right now and down only a few but that makes me confused why alt and eth prices actually decreased, eth does not move at all whether bitcoin will come back down, this makes confused
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

this is the resurrection day for bitcoin, the august is the beginning of the pump and the end of december is the peak I am very confident with it.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:46:08 PM

this is the resurrection day for bitcoin, the august is the beginning of the pump and the end of december is the peak I am very confident with it.

How can you be so confident? Firstly, the SEC can choose to delay their decision, and secondly, they can just as easily reject it once again. The only justifiable reason for people to start getting bullish is to have the SEC approve it, or else we'll be picking up sub $6000 coins again. The only thing I do agree with is that December is mostly a good time to short the altcoin market. Considering that altcoins go up and down harder, it is a smarter option to short altcoins instead of Bitcoin. I think if I end up shorting the crypto market, EOS is the most volatile one to go for. In all cases that token either jumps up higher than the rest, or tanks deeper....
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:47:52 PM

Yes this is it, the one that were waiting for, im sure all bitcoin users are very happy now and im very confident that the price will continue to rise until the end of the year,for how many years bitcoin proved itself how worthy it is as an investment.
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:30:17 AM

It is sad that experience traders panicked and sold their bitcoins on FUD. Bitcoins bear trend was for short time and the price is now about to increase the 20000 USD it was trading last year.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:46:34 AM

well, expect the price increase to reach $ 8000 or more. judging from the increase in price, I think the increase is quite slow, but I am grateful for the increase that happened today. expect the price to rise very high in the near future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:50:40 AM

yes you are right bitcoin price is currently back to increase price and I think it has become natural because bitcoin price towards year end will surely experience price increase so take advantage of moment like this to buy bitcoin right now.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:01:23 AM

well, expect the price increase to reach $ 8000 or more. judging from the increase in price, I think the increase is quite slow, but I am grateful for the increase that happened today. expect the price to rise very high in the near future.
It's a good news and hopefully it will continue to increase constantly. Though it's hard to predict but we must learn to accept that it's a normal trend. Market rises and falls but let's stay positive and patient that glory days will come at the course of time. Don't panic, keep calm, to be able to decide strategically and creatively.
sadyas

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:01:54 AM

It is sad that experience traders panicked and sold their bitcoins on FUD. Bitcoins bear trend was for short time and the price is now about to increase the 20000 USD it was trading last year.

When do you think the price will reach $20k? sometime next year?
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:07:58 AM

It is the resistance price, that's when majority of traders sell and short, but when it breaks up and there are more people willing to buy and hold at 7500 then it goes up to the next resistance line which I think is around 7800 for now.
Anait

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

Price of bitcoin keeps increasing after a much longer time period. This seems like a perfect growth supporting the market. I believe the expectation that each and every user had by the starting of the year is gonna get fulfilled. Hopefully the growth of altcoins is much needed along with the increase of bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

When do you think the price will reach $20k? sometime next year?

Well definitely the bear trend isn't for a shirt time only since most of the year has been bearish. And it isn't experienced traders who knew what they were doing that sold btcs out of panic since there are a whole lot of newbies that jumped in because of hype. We're recovering a little which is good but i don't think you have to look at that 20k figure yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

Now I feel optimistic because the price of Bitcoin has shown a fantastic thing. During these few days that Bitcoin price has increased significantly. I feel now that bitcoin prices are on the right track. After some time ago there was a price decline then now it's time to pumping. For some people this is an opportunity because there are some people who have bought Bitcoin when the price is cheap, therefore if they sell it at this time then at least will benefit about 20 percent. Conversely, people who experience panic will only lose.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

The price has started to grow. Occasionally it has fallen and people started to panic again. The price rise continue now and reach a high peak hopefully. Good days have started for Crypto.
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:56:34 PM

This is a very good thing for most of us, but please, do not be so confused, this was not a bullrun neither a bulltrap, this is just a stady growht that might continue for the next few days or weeks, just be patient for a bullrun.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:24:59 PM

The price has started to grow. Occasionally it has fallen and people started to panic again. The price rise continue now and reach a high peak hopefully. Good days have started for Crypto.

I too noticed that price change to green is really awesome but sad for me dude. I have sold around 0.1 Bitcoins last week before that bitcoin reaches over 7k USD and more.
Now I am really worry about amount I lost in that trading nearly I lost around 100 USD if I have wait for 24 hours I may find the good profit.
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:41:52 PM

Bitcoin is the best digital crypto currency in the world and it is also less risky project than other coins. Bitcoins price fluctuation range is short that’s why it is popular among the people. For these reason its price increasing day by day.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:55:58 PM

I too noticed that price change to green is really awesome but sad for me dude. I have sold around 0.1 Bitcoins last week before that bitcoin reaches over 7k USD and more.
Now I am really worry about amount I lost in that trading nearly I lost around 100 USD if I have wait for 24 hours I may find the good profit.

It's not clear to me if you actually lost any money. Did you sell below your buying price or are you just disappointed in yourself because you missed out on more profits? In case of the latter, there is no need to be disappointed because the price increase happened out of nothing. In the same way the price can fall down just as hard in the next hour. Accept that this can happen and plan your next trade, unless you're waiting for the price to come down again. Whatever you end up doing, just keep in mind that not acting is better than acting because you think you have to with how you messed up before. New trade means new target, so forget everything else.
cryptoking963

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

Yes this price again increased based on this many people are waiting for this news also this will help and motivate the investors who were in loss based on this price will increase more I think because many analysts predict this issue already.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
Merited by iged_war (1)

It's a good news and hopefully it will continue to increase constantly. Though it's hard to predict but we must learn to accept that it's a normal trend. Market rises and falls but let's stay positive and patient that glory days will come at the course of time. Don't panic, keep calm, to be able to decide strategically and creatively.
if we stay positive and more patient, we will see bitcoin rise more than right now.price more than $10k is not impposibble anymore with currenct situation.investor and trader now very confidence to buy bitcoin.
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

Bitcoin prices keep fluctuating from high to low and vice versa every now and then. It's always good to be patient in such cases, there will always be some people who will keep saying things like "Bitcoin is going to die" etc. which would be enough to shake one's trust. But see, the prices are now getting higher and a lot of people now want to invest on Bitcoin, it's not always true what you hear.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:44:00 PM

Yeah, finally this is what we are waiting. Even if we are in rise I believe there are still people that will spread an FUD even at this moment. They can't accept that their negative prediction is wrong. Anyway, hope this will continue until the end of this year.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

I think it will continue to rise more because many people or investors and coming back to invest in bitcoin so supposedly they want to earn on bitcoin because they knew that bitcoins popularity are coming back also and if they hold it they will earn more profit.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:33:08 PM

It's a good indication that we are really heading to the bullish market and it really gives us positive mindset and a very good feeling as our portfolio is also recovering its value. Bitcoin's market value is now at 7,723.60$ close enough to 8,000$ mark which i believe is reachable within this month.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:10:32 AM

I think it will continue to rise more because many people or investors and coming back to invest in bitcoin so supposedly they want to earn on bitcoin because they knew that bitcoins popularity are coming back also and if they hold it they will earn more profit.
We will see it continue to rise until August 9 and let's see if there will be an opposing move when it goes nearer.

They are coming back and making the volume higher because of the ETF hype that's making the noise through the entire community. Bitcoin's popularity has never been gone and if you think its coming back, you are saying that it's starting to recover.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:54:39 AM

Although this is not the price increment that we are waiting for in which this is still very slow price movement increase compared to last year performance but still this is better than Bitcoin price is continue to fall down as we thought that it will reach as low as $5,000. We just hope that this will continue so that many people will attract to pour their investment again on Bitcoin currency.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

Now many people are talking bitcoin's price will grow more.

That what bitcoin does. It stays down for a long time, it stays low low low low low and than BAM! price goes up in a jiffy. Next huge bubble will happen in less than a week. I mean it always was like that. Back in November price went to $20k so quickly, yet to drop it to $5800 dollar levels took over 6 months. Now it went up 1500-2000 dollars in less than a week. When it is going down it is going down slowly, when its going up its going up very quickly.

Although this is not the price increment that we are waiting for in which this is still very slow price movement increase compared to last year performance but still this is better than Bitcoin price is continue to fall down as we thought that it will reach as low as $5,000.
Yes, bitcoin once again proves its capability and as usual we are all going wrong. I believe this rally will continue till prices are reaching up to $10k levels. Like many other people here, I am also expecting a new all-time high prices within the year. But we need more confirmation for that to happen like bitcoin must sustain around $10k levels so that it can break that big psychological resistance then it will definitely move toward $15k and then $20k.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

Such a thriving market to see upscale so rapidly, in a short span of time.

It is cryptocurrency and anything is possible in it. The price may down as much as nobody expects without any reason and also the big bump in the price in seconds. I am ready for every situation of the market, green or red. The main point is the future of bitcoin and I have no doubt that bitcoin will be the only usable currency throughout the world in the future.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

Now many people are talking bitcoin's price will grow more.

That what bitcoin does. It stays down for a long time, it stays low low low low low and than BAM! price goes up in a jiffy. Next huge bubble will happen in less than a week. I mean it always was like that. Back in November price went to $20k so quickly, yet to drop it to $5800 dollar levels took over 6 months. Now it went up 1500-2000 dollars in less than a week. When it is going down it is going down slowly, when its going up its going up very quickly.

Although this is not the price increment that we are waiting for in which this is still very slow price movement increase compared to last year performance but still this is better than Bitcoin price is continue to fall down as we thought that it will reach as low as $5,000.
Yes, bitcoin once again proves its capability and as usual we are all going wrong. I believe this rally will continue till prices are reaching up to $10k levels. Like many other people here, I am also expecting a new all-time high prices within the year. But we need more confirmation for that to happen like bitcoin must sustain around $10k levels so that it can break that big psychological resistance then it will definitely move toward $15k and then $20k.
Bitcoin is very volatile, it's hard to predict when high is high and when low is low. It's good to hear that bitcoin is constantly making progress. Though we cannot be sure with until when it will sustain its higher value, but I trust its potential that it can fully-recover at the course of time. It's best to stay prepared, patient, positive, continue being committed, and not to lose hope.
Evetemot

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

Such price increase is really encouraging the investors. People were worried due to decrease in the price of bitcoin this year. Such increase has rebuilt the confidence of the investors and it is again proved that bitcoin is the best in the market.
Everyone is talking about the increasing price of bitcoin. Today nobody is talking about the scam, crash, and bubble and so on. It is because when you earn money you are happy and when you lose money you give such bad statements. I was very sure about the rise in the price and never gave such dishearten statements about bitcoin. Now people understand what bitcoin is.
Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

We will see it continue to rise until August 9 and let's see if there will be an opposing move when it goes nearer.

They are coming back and making the volume higher because of the ETF hype that's making the noise through the entire community. Bitcoin's popularity has never been gone and if you think its coming back, you are saying that it's starting to recover.
Yeah and this is a golden chance for new investors. They can earn huge profit in the near future if they invest in bitcoin today. If I would have money I would invest all in bitcoin because the price is growing more and more and especially for the last few days we saw about $2000 growth in the price. Therefore I think that this is the right time to buy more bitcoin to earn lot of money in the future.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

Although this is not the price increment that we are waiting for in which this is still very slow price movement increase compared to last year performance but still this is better than Bitcoin price is continue to fall down as we thought that it will reach as low as $5,000. We just hope that this will continue so that many people will attract to pour their investment again on Bitcoin currency.
That’s why I never believed in predictions because all the prediction became false and the facts were against the prediction. Many people told many things about bitcoin but the main thing is that bitcoin is backed by blockchain technology and it will never crash or die, besides it will take over the market and all other currencies will die in the future.
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

It's a slow price increase. Bitcoin has crossed 8000$ but that still doesn't mean it will continue to go further up.
Actualy I have the feeling that at the moment Bitcoin is kind of " stuck" at about 8000$. To my opinion this might take a while with some minor corrections in up or down direction.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: