Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's price is increasing again!  (Read 603 times)
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:38:30 PM

The Rise of Bitcoin Grin
Bitcoin now recovered from all challenges and now bitcoin is rising up and give happiness to everyone. Bitcoin now increasing and I hope it will be continues growing and increasing their value. My effort for waiting it worth it.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

Until today there has been a good growth in the bitcoin's value and that has reflected in the Bitcoin price chart. I personally think that its just a small start of the big trend and firmly believe in the bitcoin price that it will show some big swing soon on the price chart and we can expect it to happen by the August month as the ETF's are going to be released in this month and it is sure to have some kind of positive impact on the Bitcoin prices and I am expecting it to cross the 10k price level by this month end.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

After a very long wait, I was surprised to see the price of Bitcoin add more than $700 within 24 hours. I think we are gradually moving towards a sustainable bull run. I read it that the second half of the year is usually a very good time for cryptocurrency.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

do not be too happy because bitcoin spike + 10% in one day
unless bitcoin can keep the price at $7k for a few more days
if it can survive at $7k then you can call market is recovering now

spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

The price increased in speculation of the SEC meeting that took place today. I guess it was a show of support from the crypto community. The old airheads at the SEC had their live-streamed meeting today where they discussed pretty much all the drawbacks of cryptocurrency, and none of the benefits. Super biased discussion from a bunch of men who can barely fathom its slightest potential. The world is fucking doomed.

Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

Dont know what happened but in last one hour it declined almost 200$ in a sudden moments and dropped back to 7300$. Now its going little up again.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

Dont know what happened but in last one hour it declined almost 200$ in a sudden moments and dropped back to 7300$. Now its going little up again.

No one know for certain what causes the declined in the last hour or so. Maybe traders just shorting bitcoin because we have dramatically increased in the last 48 hours or so. To tempting for investors to make quick money.

It also shows how a single news can turn the sentiments of investors 360. But the question remains, is this the start of a bull run or bull trap? Remains to be seen.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:06:50 PM

Many people told the price of bitcoin is going down. Some people told bitcoin will die its price will going more down. The news has scared many bitcoin users.
But the good news bitcoin's price has increased now.
In 11 July the price was $6393.08. But in 12 the price decreased to $6186.77 and in 13 it increased to $6247.27. In 14 July the price was $6239.25 after that day the price increased to $6343.30 and in 16 the price increased to $6626.67 and in 17 the price was more increased to  $6718.47. This is the bitcoin's price info in this weak.
This is really good news for the bitcoin users. Now the price of bitcoin is $7,413. Now many people are talking bitcoin's price will grow more.

What do you think about it?
Well that's a good news then and I hope that it will increase more so that I can exchange my money in a higher amount also it's been a long time since I experience the high value before .
saadat6868

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:07:14 PM

I'm feeling very positive about that, but I am not allowing myself to reduce too much reminding myself that something like that was already taking place in April before a 3 months going down.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:14:26 PM

For those people who keeps on telling that bitcoin will die and its price will go down more, they don't know when to give up.

They have been there since the early times and has been against to bitcoin because they don't like it and probably it will kill their businesses.

The proof that bitcoin won't die and though it has decreased before, the demand and dominance of it in the market is still convincing that it will return to its expected state by most.

amisatosha

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:15:34 PM

No surprise here.  Everyone laughed at me when I didn't sell any bitcoin in 2017.  We'll see who is laughing in 2023.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:18:27 PM

This is really true. There are truly a lots of people that patiently waited the rising up again of the price of the Bitcoin crypto currency. Well this is just expected here in the crypto currency community that when the price of Bitcoin went at its downfall, it is automatically expected that Bitcoin will rise. And I hope this price of the Bitcoin will continuosly rise up.
Yes it is because bitcoin was volatile. Lucky are those who patiently wait and sad for those who not. We really need to be patient all the time if we want to get profit even we are losing it sometimes because it was continue falling, but when increasing came like whats happening now, we will slowly recover those losses. I believe it will continue increasing now since it came from a big dump from the past few months.
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:27:03 PM

THe crypto-experts are right. Soon this year 2018, its maximum price last year will be back and could be much bigger now. Although it is too fast and could also fall back again instantly, the recovery of companies hacked must be stable under pressure and should continue their job helping the price grow. It is unpredictable, yet patience is a better virtue than excitement.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:27:36 PM

After so many drops,finally a rise has been observed in the price of Bitcoin.Yesterday it was near about 6700$ and today it is near about 7400$ which means that a 10% increase in just one day.But I don't think that it is an organic growth so soon a drop will be noticed again.But there is nothing to worry.Soon a genuine rise will be there in the price and it will reach to a new all time high value.
Organic or not whatever happens bitcoin will never die. These are all temporary volatility in the price, The real price for bitcoin is above $50,000.
No surprise here.  Everyone laughed at me when I didn't sell any bitcoin in 2017.  We'll see who is laughing in 2023.
No one will laugh at you for not selling bitcoin. Leave the idiots alone and hodl. Secret of order of the bitcoin is hodling Cheesy
This is really true. There are truly a lots of people that patiently waited the rising up again of the price of the Bitcoin crypto currency. Well this is just expected here in the crypto currency community that when the price of Bitcoin went at its downfall, it is automatically expected that Bitcoin will rise. And I hope this price of the Bitcoin will continuosly rise up.
Yes it is because bitcoin was volatile. Lucky are those who patiently wait and sad for those who not. We really need to be patient all the time if we want to get profit even we are losing it sometimes because it was continue falling, but when increasing came like whats happening now, we will slowly recover those losses. I believe it will continue increasing now since it came from a big dump from the past few months.
When price starts to increase people will also start to buy, Now is the time to buy and make profit after awhile.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:31:32 PM

Wow. This is an awesome news.
As we can see,. Those dropping value of bitcoins were gradually back to reach it's highest value I am still hoping for that.
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

I think that now you should not hurry and make hasty decisions. Let's look at the price of bitcoin until the end of the week, if it continues to grow it will mean that the bull market has started.
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:48:04 PM

i was really upset with the red market for a long time but happy to see bitcoin and all the alts rising today .. hope it will rise more

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:02:02 PM

I'm not sure bitcoin will go up and will stay at $ 7000. I am afraid it is a fake price that will fall again.

because I calculate that bitcoin has given a fake price 4 times during the correction.

so, this is not good news, but good news is when bitcoin reaches a value of more than $ 10K.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:07:32 PM

I'm still waiting when BTC breaks out at 10k. As for now, I'm still expecting a sudden drop.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:10:10 PM

This is the most awaited time of the all bitcoin fanatics price increase hope this is a sign of bitcoin recovery after very long time in the crisis at almost 6 months after the last all time high last year 2017 so stay calm do not rush selling the coins.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: