Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's price is increasing again!  (Read 603 times)
sadyas

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:01:54 AM

It is sad that experience traders panicked and sold their bitcoins on FUD. Bitcoins bear trend was for short time and the price is now about to increase the 20000 USD it was trading last year.

When do you think the price will reach $20k? sometime next year?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:07:58 AM

It is the resistance price, that's when majority of traders sell and short, but when it breaks up and there are more people willing to buy and hold at 7500 then it goes up to the next resistance line which I think is around 7800 for now.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

Price of bitcoin keeps increasing after a much longer time period. This seems like a perfect growth supporting the market. I believe the expectation that each and every user had by the starting of the year is gonna get fulfilled. Hopefully the growth of altcoins is much needed along with the increase of bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

It is sad that experience traders panicked and sold their bitcoins on FUD. Bitcoins bear trend was for short time and the price is now about to increase the 20000 USD it was trading last year.

When do you think the price will reach $20k? sometime next year?

Well definitely the bear trend isn't for a shirt time only since most of the year has been bearish. And it isn't experienced traders who knew what they were doing that sold btcs out of panic since there are a whole lot of newbies that jumped in because of hype. We're recovering a little which is good but i don't think you have to look at that 20k figure yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

Now I feel optimistic because the price of Bitcoin has shown a fantastic thing. During these few days that Bitcoin price has increased significantly. I feel now that bitcoin prices are on the right track. After some time ago there was a price decline then now it's time to pumping. For some people this is an opportunity because there are some people who have bought Bitcoin when the price is cheap, therefore if they sell it at this time then at least will benefit about 20 percent. Conversely, people who experience panic will only lose.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

The price has started to grow. Occasionally it has fallen and people started to panic again. The price rise continue now and reach a high peak hopefully. Good days have started for Crypto.
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:56:34 PM

This is a very good thing for most of us, but please, do not be so confused, this was not a bullrun neither a bulltrap, this is just a stady growht that might continue for the next few days or weeks, just be patient for a bullrun.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:24:59 PM

The price has started to grow. Occasionally it has fallen and people started to panic again. The price rise continue now and reach a high peak hopefully. Good days have started for Crypto.

I too noticed that price change to green is really awesome but sad for me dude. I have sold around 0.1 Bitcoins last week before that bitcoin reaches over 7k USD and more.
Now I am really worry about amount I lost in that trading nearly I lost around 100 USD if I have wait for 24 hours I may find the good profit.
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:41:52 PM

Bitcoin is the best digital crypto currency in the world and it is also less risky project than other coins. Bitcoins price fluctuation range is short that’s why it is popular among the people. For these reason its price increasing day by day.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:55:58 PM

I too noticed that price change to green is really awesome but sad for me dude. I have sold around 0.1 Bitcoins last week before that bitcoin reaches over 7k USD and more.
Now I am really worry about amount I lost in that trading nearly I lost around 100 USD if I have wait for 24 hours I may find the good profit.

It's not clear to me if you actually lost any money. Did you sell below your buying price or are you just disappointed in yourself because you missed out on more profits? In case of the latter, there is no need to be disappointed because the price increase happened out of nothing. In the same way the price can fall down just as hard in the next hour. Accept that this can happen and plan your next trade, unless you're waiting for the price to come down again. Whatever you end up doing, just keep in mind that not acting is better than acting because you think you have to with how you messed up before. New trade means new target, so forget everything else.
cryptoking963

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

Yes this price again increased based on this many people are waiting for this news also this will help and motivate the investors who were in loss based on this price will increase more I think because many analysts predict this issue already.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
Merited by iged_war (1)

well, expect the price increase to reach $ 8000 or more. judging from the increase in price, I think the increase is quite slow, but I am grateful for the increase that happened today. expect the price to rise very high in the near future.
It's a good news and hopefully it will continue to increase constantly. Though it's hard to predict but we must learn to accept that it's a normal trend. Market rises and falls but let's stay positive and patient that glory days will come at the course of time. Don't panic, keep calm, to be able to decide strategically and creatively.
if we stay positive and more patient, we will see bitcoin rise more than right now.price more than $10k is not impposibble anymore with currenct situation.investor and trader now very confidence to buy bitcoin.
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

Bitcoin prices keep fluctuating from high to low and vice versa every now and then. It's always good to be patient in such cases, there will always be some people who will keep saying things like "Bitcoin is going to die" etc. which would be enough to shake one's trust. But see, the prices are now getting higher and a lot of people now want to invest on Bitcoin, it's not always true what you hear.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:44:00 PM

Yeah, finally this is what we are waiting. Even if we are in rise I believe there are still people that will spread an FUD even at this moment. They can't accept that their negative prediction is wrong. Anyway, hope this will continue until the end of this year.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

I think it will continue to rise more because many people or investors and coming back to invest in bitcoin so supposedly they want to earn on bitcoin because they knew that bitcoins popularity are coming back also and if they hold it they will earn more profit.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:33:08 PM

It's a good indication that we are really heading to the bullish market and it really gives us positive mindset and a very good feeling as our portfolio is also recovering its value. Bitcoin's market value is now at 7,723.60$ close enough to 8,000$ mark which i believe is reachable within this month.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:10:32 AM

I think it will continue to rise more because many people or investors and coming back to invest in bitcoin so supposedly they want to earn on bitcoin because they knew that bitcoins popularity are coming back also and if they hold it they will earn more profit.
We will see it continue to rise until August 9 and let's see if there will be an opposing move when it goes nearer.

They are coming back and making the volume higher because of the ETF hype that's making the noise through the entire community. Bitcoin's popularity has never been gone and if you think its coming back, you are saying that it's starting to recover.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:54:39 AM

Many people told the price of bitcoin is going down. Some people told bitcoin will die its price will going more down. The news has scared many bitcoin users.
But the good news bitcoin's price has increased now.
In 11 July the price was $6393.08. But in 12 the price decreased to $6186.77 and in 13 it increased to $6247.27. In 14 July the price was $6239.25 after that day the price increased to $6343.30 and in 16 the price increased to $6626.67 and in 17 the price was more increased to  $6718.47. This is the bitcoin's price info in this weak.
This is really good news for the bitcoin users. Now the price of bitcoin is $7,413. Now many people are talking bitcoin's price will grow more.

What do you think about it?

Although this is not the price increment that we are waiting for in which this is still very slow price movement increase compared to last year performance but still this is better than Bitcoin price is continue to fall down as we thought that it will reach as low as $5,000. We just hope that this will continue so that many people will attract to pour their investment again on Bitcoin currency.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

Now many people are talking bitcoin's price will grow more.

What do you think about it?
That what bitcoin does. It stays down for a long time, it stays low low low low low and than BAM! price goes up in a jiffy. Next huge bubble will happen in less than a week. I mean it always was like that. Back in November price went to $20k so quickly, yet to drop it to $5800 dollar levels took over 6 months. Now it went up 1500-2000 dollars in less than a week. When it is going down it is going down slowly, when its going up its going up very quickly.

Although this is not the price increment that we are waiting for in which this is still very slow price movement increase compared to last year performance but still this is better than Bitcoin price is continue to fall down as we thought that it will reach as low as $5,000.
Yes, bitcoin once again proves its capability and as usual we are all going wrong. I believe this rally will continue till prices are reaching up to $10k levels. Like many other people here, I am also expecting a new all-time high prices within the year. But we need more confirmation for that to happen like bitcoin must sustain around $10k levels so that it can break that big psychological resistance then it will definitely move toward $15k and then $20k.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

Such a thriving market to see upscale so rapidly, in a short span of time.

It is cryptocurrency and anything is possible in it. The price may down as much as nobody expects without any reason and also the big bump in the price in seconds. I am ready for every situation of the market, green or red. The main point is the future of bitcoin and I have no doubt that bitcoin will be the only usable currency throughout the world in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: