Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:20:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] CDL Token - First global concierge service in sharing economy  (Read 1786 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Custom Deal Project (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:27:05 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 12:56:58 PM by Custom Deal Project

Custom Deal Project

First global concierge service in sharing economy

Website | Telegram | Twitter
Facebook | Instagram | Github
Whitepaper | FAQ

Project insight:

This is an all-in-one app based on blockchain technology. Blockchain was originally introduced to decrease fees to 0. However, it's not an imperative.

This token will be used with 0% commission: CDL Token is an ERC-20 Token (Smart-contracts)

We are a hybrid of Airbnb, Uber, Trip4Real, etc. This project answers four crucial questiosn: Where, When, Who and What?

However, 'What?' is an innovation to the concierge business. This is the first application that offers you the choice for the 'rider list' which enables you to have planned activities while on a trip.

Precepts:

0% commission - By using the CDL token you have no commissions. However, we don't want to force our users to use it, thus, they can use BTC, ETH or FIAT for a small fee.

Verified Security - This is provided through on-chain KYC checks.

Transparency at its best - By using blockchain, transparency is ensured. Don't be afraid to share your goods or services.

Trust & immutable reviews - Trust is essential to every business. Thus, we will show all reviews with no exceptions.

Token & Sale:

Token name: CDL Token (CDL symbol)

Private sale: 15.07. - 31.08. (1 CDL = $0.02) / Hardcap: 30000 ETH

Public sale: 01.09. - 30.09. (1 CDL = $0.04-0.06) / Hardcap: 30000 ETH

Crowd sale details: 70% crowd sale, 15% team & founders, 7% company reserve, 6% advisors, 2% bounty

Use of funds: 50% research and development, 40% marketing, 5% future team acquisition, 5% legal issues

Stay with locals and experience more:

Accommodation - You'll be able to choose among many hosts & offers of accommodation. Choose the one that fits you best.
Language barriers - You'll be able to experience a foreign language and even choose which languages your host can speak.
Shopping helper - The host will also serve as your shopping helper if you want it.
Airport and other arrivals - Transportation has never been easier.
Touristic guide - This falls into the 'What?' category, since you can choose where to go and your host will be your personal guide.

Should you have any questions, feel free to submit them here or join our groups.

Kind regards,

Custom Deal  Cool

critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:47:14 AM

a new project with an interesting concept, I will follow the development of this project first hopefully to the fore more and more support for the project so that the team is getting steadily in expanding it.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:14:14 AM

This new project, and it looks forward to this project has a pretty good prospect, and this project has a product with excellence in an all-in-one application, as well as a mix of Airbnb, Uber, Trip4Real, etc. ne is very interesting and of course this will be a special attraction for investors to join, success always
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:36:02 AM

This new project, and it looks forward to this project has a pretty good prospect, and this project has a product with excellence in an all-in-one application, as well as a mix of Airbnb, Uber, Trip4Real, etc. ne is very interesting and of course this will be a special attraction for investors to join, success always
seems to be supported so that the future can grow this project, see the advantages provided by this project also seems interesting, I am sure will be many investors who are interested and will reap success.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:40:42 AM

Do you have plan to give free coins to the community via airdrop?
Okky ID

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:59:59 AM

I like the concept and idea of this project. It seems many people will join this project, moreover if you provide bounty program. When will you provide the bounty?
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:55:02 AM

seems to be supported so that the future can grow this project, see the advantages provided by this project also seems interesting, I am sure will be many investors who are interested and will reap success.
Let's follow the development of this project in the future so that we are more confident with this project and we can contribute to and support the projects towards success.
trns.txt

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:44:11 AM

We are a hybrid of Airbnb, Uber, Trip4Real, etc. ----> So, does it mean you are cooperating with them in developing all-in-one app? I like this idea because the product must be very useful for daily trip.
Custom Deal Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:37:41 AM

Do you have plan to give free coins to the community via airdrop?

For the time being, we are not planning to do that.
Custom Deal Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:43:42 AM

We are a hybrid of Airbnb, Uber, Trip4Real, etc. ----> So, does it mean you are cooperating with them in developing all-in-one app? I like this idea because the product must be very useful for daily trip.

No, we're not planning to cooperate with them since we're launching our own platform & app.  Wink
Custom Deal Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

I like the concept and idea of this project. It seems many people will join this project, moreover if you provide bounty program. When will you provide the bounty?

Bounty will be given when tokens become available which is on the 30th of September, after crowd sale is finished. Smiley
Okky ID

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

Bounty will be given when tokens become available which is on the 30th of September, after crowd sale is finished. Smiley

You said "after crowd sale is finished". So, it means you will not provide the bounty program in the near future? And how many kinds of bounty campaign you will make?
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

please use wallet escrow for ico, as this will make the investor trust again on ico
Bountier

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:03:39 AM

You said "after crowd sale is finished". So, it means you will not provide the bounty program in the near future? And how many kinds of bounty campaign you will make?

I hope for joining the bounty program. Is there the limitation for the member rank to participate in the bounty? Can newbie like me joining your bounty? 
Custom Deal Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:29:07 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 11:44:35 AM by Custom Deal Project

Hello there ladies and gentlemen.  Cool

Just to answer a few questions and give an update as well..

The bounty program will be posted in the following day or two, so stay tuned.

Furthermore, I only said that the tokens will be sent to your ERC-20 compatible wallet once the crowd sale is finished.

The bounty program is consisted of 10 campaigns and the total bounty is: (2% of tokens = 8.000.000 CDLs)

Telegram Campaign - 20%
Twitter Campaign - 15%
Youtube Campaign - 15%
Facebook Campaign - 10%
Translators              – 10%
Signature Campaign - 10%
Medium Campaign - 7.5%
LinkedIn Campaign - 5%
Reddit Campaign - 5%
Other PR & Marketing campaign- 2.5%

Custom Deal Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

I hope for joining the bounty program. Is there the limitation for the member rank to participate in the bounty? Can newbie like me joining your bounty? 

Yes, there is a limitation on membership.. You need to be a Jr. Member, at least, to participate in the Signature campaign.
profall

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

Hello there ladies and gentlemen.  Cool

Just to answer a few questions and give an update as well..

The bounty program will be posted in the following day or two, so stay tuned. I'll provide

Furthermore, I only said that the tokens will be sent to your ERC-20 compatible wallet once the crowd sale is finished.

The bounty program is consisted of 10 campaigns and the total bounty is: (2% of tokens = 8.000.000 CDLs)

Telegram Campaign - 20%
Twitter Campaign - 15%
Youtube Campaign - 15%
Facebook Campaign - 10%
Translators              – 10%
Signature Campaign - 10%
Medium Campaign - 7.5%
LinkedIn Campaign - 5%
Reddit Campaign - 5%

Brother, I think you shoul make an other announcement for bounty campaign.
Bounty campaign is a good way to make attension to your project, so if you make decision to have a bounty campaign, I think your project will be more popular than now. Good work.

Custom Deal Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

Brother, I think you shoul make an other announcement for bounty campaign.
Bounty campaign is a good way to make attension to your project, so if you make decision to have a bounty campaign, I think your project will be more popular than now. Good work.

Yes sir, I completely agree. We'll be posting a separate announcement for the bounty, as I mentioned above. This is just an outline of the campaigns that are included.  Wink
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

this kind of project is more trustworthy because it gives a 0% commission, a very good realization, apps with many features always make it easier for users to use what they want, it's possible to do two things at once, very good team

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

Telegram Campaign - 20%
Twitter Campaign - 15%
Youtube Campaign - 15%
Facebook Campaign - 10%
Translators              – 10%
Signature Campaign - 10%
Medium Campaign - 7.5%
LinkedIn Campaign - 5%
Reddit Campaign - 5%

When you have created the Bounty Thread, just let me know it. I want to reserve it also for Indonesian Thread.  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: