Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: who very strong experiences Huh
BOUNTY OR AIRDROP Huh - 1 (100%)
who is most profit Huh - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty - Airdrop  (Read 496 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

Securing profit with airdrops?

There's no secured profit there, it's either you advertise them for free for bringing up another referral and you don't get paid. If you are lucky that coin will be on exchange then you'll be paid. There's nothing much with airdrops, don't focus with it and many of them are scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hue Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

Airdrop is a fast pay-per-click program, and Bounty is paid more. Often, projects have both airdrop and bounty, so you can join both
vanthu12

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

Each project has both airdrop and bounty. Bounty usually brings many rewards but the time it takes is quite long, maybe several months. you should consider
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

Both have advantages and disadvantages. With bounty, you can get a lot of coins/tokens just doing some activity but it takes much time to earn the reward. Not like Airdrop, you can get the tokens/coins quickly than bounty after doing a simple task and register but you only gain a small amount of tokens/coins...
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:09:57 AM

I think that the bounty mission can get more rewards. Although the airdrops are very easy to complete, they will almost never assign rewards!
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

Bounty campaigns and airdrops both do have the potential to not pay for all participants or in other words the project is a scam. In contrast to the signature campaign that is paid with BTC, almost 98% if you keep up with the project will be paid with sure, because it has a strict process to really be able to hold a signature campaign. All we know, there are so many bounty campaigns and airdrops so far that it takes a lot of people to make sure the project is scam or legit, but if I choose between bounty campaigns and airdrop I will choose a bounty campaign with several stages of research on the project. Bounty campaigns can see the background of the project completely, such as whitepaper or road map, while airdrop only provides a little information about the project.
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

Hello every one ..i know that there are very strong experiences in this place ... so I wanted to know who is making the most profit while securing this profit ( BOUNTY OR AIRDROP )... thanks to all
Bounty is better, that the fact. You can only earn from airdrop more than bounty when you have more than hundreds of people join to airdrop with your referral links. And since I notice that I couldn't sell the airdrop token because its doesn't match with minimum trade on exchange so those token will be useless unless it go to moon Smiley
zack21

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

Don't miss out on this one-and-only chance to receive 48,000,000 PTON $700,000 that will be rewarded to any bounty participant                                        https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4931943
Ferahnuma

Activity: 264
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:48:47 PM

Of course the bounty airdrop is more valuable. Besides, bounty is a field that requires a long time and effort.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:11:01 AM

Base on feedback so far,bounty is more profitable than airdrop because you get more coin participating in bounty than you get in airdrop if only the project did not fail.
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:50:28 AM

I think you can use both options. The income from airdrop is certainly not as high as from the bounty of campaigns, but it will not be superfluous either.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
LadyK

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:35:14 AM

I think the airdrop is dead, but the bounty is no better. The situation is crazy now.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

Personally, I believe bounty is more profitable than airdrops even though there are lots of scam projects  but if you take your time to do a very good research of the project before you join the group, then you will earn reward at the end but the reward you get from airdrops is not as much as the one you get from airdrops.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:46:53 AM

the question that the writer might already know and feel if he is a bounty hunter, it is clear that the prize campaign is more promising than airdrop, it can be said that air drops are now not a target for bounty hunter because there are too many and only a few promises

lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

You can work in bounty and airdrop at the same time it will be profitable for you

Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

Hello every one ..i know that there are very strong experiences in this place ... so I wanted to know who is making the most profit while securing this profit ( BOUNTY OR AIRDROP )... thanks to all
for bounty or airdrop income, I think it's big enough, especially if we are diligent in working on campaigns that we follow with high value, it will make great success and profit for the participants of the gift or airdrop. and I think bounty campaign is bigger than airdrop

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nghi2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

People earn more money by doing Bounties than Airdrop. Youtube bounties is the first choice in bounty campaigns.
SosoChxikvadze

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

You can get profit from both, but bounties are better, because it continues several weeks.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

It depends on the project if its succesful. Some bounty campaigns are scam while some airdrops are good or vice versa, you cant determine which one of them will give you greater profit.
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:14:33 AM

if in my experience in following Airdrop, it is less profitable.
You have shared your focus point with this project, but the contents are just a big uncertainty.
I think it's just a waste of your time ... while there are still many projects out there that give seriousness.
I recommend focusing on bounty campaigns.
for example, some ICO projects are running, but have a lot of recognition like IcoBanch, IcoTrack, IcoHolder and others.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: