Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:38:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eGoods 10% Crypto Cashback Site w/eStore (Operational Business!)  (Read 632 times)
IntraCoin (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:56:34 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 01:15:04 PM by IntraCoin

eGoods Crowdsale: July 18, 2018 - October 16, 2018

Is a Crypto cashback site powered by its own cryptocurrency, IntraCoin, that offers 10% cashback on all purchases made at affiliated ecommerce sites. In addition to offering cashback, eGoods boasts an eStore where IntraCoin can be used as a payment method.

We are in the process of building partnerships with other ecommerce sites to accept IntraCoin as a payment method and offer discounts averaging 20% off when IntraCoin is used. As of now, we have relationships with 2 other stores: Bee Wild Honey and Sneakerdad.com with more to come in the future.

eGoods is not an idea or concept but a functioning business that can be used TODAY. The eStore is open and accepts credit/debit cards as well as Ethereum as payment. Once the crowdsale is over and IntraCoin gets listed at an exchange, IntraCoin will also be a payment option.

Cashback is also ready to be used. Should you not have the expendable cash or just prefer not to buy IntraCoin directly through the crowdsale, you may shop at our affiliated partners and still receive IntraCoin as cashback at the crowdsale valuation of the coin.

I encourage everyone to watch this welcome video, it has important information not mentioned directly in this thread such as the Pitch Deck presentation. Thanks!

Features

Mintable - Ability to create new coins
Burnable - Abiltity to permanently delete coins
Pausible - Ability to halt all activity within all wallets
Freezible - Ability to freeze individual wallets

Coin Specs

Symbol: INTRA
Type: ERC20
Decimal Places: 18
Beginning Supply: 34,000,000

Why is eGoods Unique?

• There are not many crypto cashback sites. None offer 10% back across all purchases and no other offers an eStore. Lastly, no other crypto cashback site has partnerships with other companies that give discounts when customers use its native coin as a payment method.

• Created by a seasoned sales and businessman who understands that the key to sales is providing value to customers, clients, and end-users.

• We are already open for business. Our coin is already deployed, our cashback site is functional and ready for business.

• Our coin, IntraCoin offers USEFUL utility. Most coins achieve their value through hype and speculation. While some can be used as a currency, the fees and effort make them inefficient for use, especially in the bearish market we’ve been in all 2018.

• Our companies will be profitable. Most ICO's and crowdsales have no mention of financial projections. They're just huge, great sounding ideas, but fail to show any realistic financial figures for longevity.

• Our cashback site has the best stores. We already have Amazon, Walmart, Alibaba, and Macy's, the top e-retailers within their industries. Our site continues to grow and will grow more rapidly as people use the site.

• eGoods is also spearheaded by someone who understands technology as well as business equally. Most of the cryptocurrencies being traded now are managed by a team who may understand tech well, but not business; and there are a few that are focused mostly on profits and neglect the tech aspet.

• Our concepts are simple and easy to understand. As an example, our cashback site requires no great effort for redeeming coins. Shop, answer 4 questions and you're done. No sign-up, recruiting, apps, or personal information required.

Links

(The Table of Contents is interactive! Just click the topics and it'll take you straight to the page.)

Roadmap

Social Media

It’s just me! So the only social media outlets I’m using is Facebook and Telegram. The Facebook page is a fan page. Any questions can be asked on Telegram.

Crowdsale Information

Duration: 90 days
Price: Will fluctuate with the price of ETH, but I am starting the sale with IntraCoin being set at $1.
Soft Cap: None. The business exists, I’m raising money for expansion to hire employees and build API's to automate cashback payments. Due to the nature of IntraCoin and its ability to afford discounts, it is being offered for 90 days at a fixed IntraCoin to ETH rate.
Hard Cap: None.
Pre-ICO: Im my opinion, these go against everything cryptocurrency stands for so this won’t be happening. Everyone pays the same price.

Bounty Campaign

Yes. The bounty program will be different. Those who participate, with the exception of those who create new threads and maintain them or do translations, will NOT get their IntraCoin until 30 days AFTER IntraCoin is listed on exchanges. This is to prevent massive sell-offs when the coin goes live resulting in loses for those who acquired IntraCoin by buying them directly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:43:42 PM

For any questions or inquiries please ask them in this thread. If related to any videos, you may ask in the comments section of the video. Thanks!
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:53:23 AM

Good luck! Hi! I like Your project! On your site https://egoods.co you wrote: "Earn 10% Cashback in IntraCoin For Shopping Online" and forth: aliexpress.com, www.amazon.com etc... Do I understand correctly that you give 10% CashBack in tokens IntraCoin when buying goods on these sites? All the goods? Other services they now provide up to 5%! How did you achieve that?! Forgive my bad English.
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

Looks good , I hope this project will see success

Thanks for taking the time out to read it! It's greatly appreciated!
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

Good luck! Hi! I like Your project! On your site https://egoods.co you wrote: "Earn 10% Cashback in IntraCoin For Shopping Online" and forth: aliexpress.com, www.amazon.com etc... Do I understand correctly that you give 10% CashBack in tokens IntraCoin when buying goods on these sites? All the goods? Other services they now provide up to 5%! How did you achieve that?! Forgive my bad English.

Your English is perfect! No worries. Yes! You get 10% back in Intracoin on ALL products, not select products like with Ebates or Swagbucks. The way I was able to achieve this was to create and manage my own cryptocurrency (IntraCoin). For me to give coins to people only costs me the transaction fee which in the future can be completed free once I switch to managing my own blockchain. Using Ethereum is better for now because it requires less time and maintenance so my efforts can be better spent answering questions and marketing.

If I were to offer fiat or another cryptocurrency I could only give back a little less than what these companies give me as a commission. This is why other companies only pay on certain products and pay so little. I could also only do it once they paid me and sometimes that can take up to 90 days. But by having my own, I can pay out sooner, and I can pay more generously. Hope this answers your question!
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:30:45 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 01:44:58 PM by ioanbtc

Interesting. I think is very good to get cash back when buying something. Whit what shops will work this project, some known shops? And in what exchange will be listed?

mySmile28

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

discord?
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

eGoods Crowdsale: July 18, 2018 - October 16, 2018

Is a Crypto cashback site powered by its own cryptocurrency, IntraCoin, that offers 10% cashback on all purchases made at affiliated ecommerce sites. In addition to offering cashback, eGoods boasts an eStore where IntraCoin can be used as a payment method.

We are in the process of building partnerships with other ecommerce sites to accept IntraCoin as a payment method and offer discounts averaging 20% off when IntraCoin is used. As of now, we have relationships with 2 other stores: Bee Wild Honey and Sneakerdad.com with more to come in the future.

eGoods is not an idea or concept but a functioning business that can be used TODAY. The eStore is open and accepts credit/debit cards as well as Ethereum as payment. Once the crowdsale is over and IntraCoin gets listed at an exchange, IntraCoin will also be a payment option.

Cashback is also ready to be used. Should you not have the expendable cash or just prefer not to buy IntraCoin directly through the crowdsale, you may shop at our affiliated partners and still receive IntraCoin as cashback at the crowdsale valuation of the coin.

I encourage everyone to watch this welcome video, it has important information not mentioned directly in this thread such as the Pitch Deck presentation. Thanks!

Features

Mintable - Ability to create new coins
Burnable - Abiltity to permanently delete coins
Pausible - Ability to halt all activity within all wallets
Freezible - Ability to freeze individual wallets

Coin Specs

Symbol: INTRA
Type: ERC20
Decimal Places: 18
Beginning Supply: 34,000,000

Why is eGoods Unique?

• There are not many crypto cashback sites. None offer 10% back across all purchases and no other offers an eStore. Lastly, no other crypto cashback site has partnerships with other companies that give discounts when customers use its native coin as a payment method.

• Created by a seasoned sales and businessman who understands that the key to sales is providing value to customers, clients, and end-users.

• We are already open for business. Our coin is already deployed, our cashback site is functional and ready for business.

• Our coin, IntraCoin offers USEFUL utility. Most coins achieve their value through hype and speculation. While some can be used as a currency, the fees and effort make them inefficient for use, especially in the bearish market we’ve been in all 2018.

• Our companies will be profitable. Most ICO's and crowdsales have no mention of financial projections. They're just huge, great sounding ideas, but fail to show any realistic financial figures for longevity.

• Our cashback site has the best stores. We already have Amazon, Walmart, Alibaba, and Macy's, the top e-retailers within their industries. Our site continues to grow and will grow more rapidly as people use the site.

• eGoods is also spearheaded by someone who understands technology as well as business equally. Most of the cryptocurrencies being traded now are managed by a team who may understand tech well, but not business; and there are a few that are focused mostly on profits and neglect the tech aspet.

• Our concepts are simple and easy to understand. As an example, our cashback site requires no great effort for redeeming coins. Shop, answer 4 questions and you're done. No sign-up, recruiting, apps, or personal information required.

Links

(The Table of Contents is interactive! Just click the topics and it'll take you straight to the page.)

Roadmap

Social Media

It’s just me! So the only social media outlets I’m using is Facebook and Telegram. The Facebook page is a fan page. Any questions can be asked on Telegram.

Crowdsale Information

Duration: 90 days
Price: Will fluctuate with the price of ETH, but I am starting the sale with IntraCoin being set at $1.
Soft Cap: None. The business exists, I’m raising money for expansion to hire employees and build API's to automate cashback payments. Due to the nature of IntraCoin and its ability to afford discounts, it is being offered for 90 days at a fixed IntraCoin to ETH rate.
Hard Cap: None.
Pre-ICO: Im my opinion, these go against everything cryptocurrency stands for so this won’t be happening. Everyone pays the same price.

Bounty Campaign

Yes. The bounty program will be different. Those who participate, with the exception of those who create new threads and maintain them or do translations, will NOT get their IntraCoin until 30 days AFTER IntraCoin is listed on exchanges. This is to prevent massive sell-offs when the coin goes live resulting in loses for those who acquired IntraCoin by buying them directly.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:58:17 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 04:15:41 PM by meejay

Hi,

I was not able to watch the introduction video. You might want to check the link which ends with '.png'

Kind regards,

IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

Interesting. I think is very good to get cash back when buying something. Whit what shops will work this project, some known shops? And in what exchange will be listed?

As far as stores that participate I have over 70 at the moment. Some big names are Amazon, Walmart (USA, Brazil & Mexico), Best Buy, Macy's, Microsoft (Latin America), Sonos, DJI, JD.com, Alibaba Cloud, Aliexpress and a bunch more. As far as exchanges go I'm going to apply to Binance, Poloniex, and Bittrex first. Those are my preferred, if I can't get in any of those I'll try HitBTC and maybe KuCoin. Top exchanges like to see a FINISHED crowdsale first to see if there is demand for the coin. I don't particularly want to go with HitBTC because the prices over there are usually not consistent with the other top exchanges. But that's the plan so far, to hti the big 3 and then scale down if needed. If things go well during the crowdsale I'll apply in 45 days so they can see the momentum. Hopefully this answers your question!
romul1972

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

Each of us buys new things from the internet. This project gives us an opportunity to pay and get cashback. It is fantastic!
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

Hi,

I was not able to watch the introduction video. You might want to check the link which ends with '.png'

Kind regards,

The video was up, it appears a moderator deleted it for some reason. Let me check why they did that. Hopefully someone responds. Here is the link however: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXt3lTpFKCw&t=1058s, if you look at the previous post you'll see everything was in order earlier.
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

Each of us buys new things from the internet. This project gives us an opportunity to pay and get cashback. It is fantastic!

Thank you! I'll do a video tomorrow explaining the math behind how it works. Everyone wins, the retailer, the customer, as well as eGoods.
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

discord?

Nah, no Discord. Telegram would be the best choice. The less social media platforms I have to keep up with the more I can focus on answering questions, adding items to the eStore and marketing.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:09:01 AM

many will join this great project, for now many support this project and hopefully with this much support we can succeed in this project.
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:20:16 AM

Hi,

Kind regards,

The video was up, it appears a moderator deleted it for some reason. Let me check why they did that. Hopefully someone responds. Here is the link however: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXt3lTpFKCw&t=1058s, if you look at the previous post you'll see everything was in order earlier.

Hi

I have figured out. Check my translated ANN it is just the BBcoding

Kind regards,

IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

many will join this great project, for now many support this project and hopefully with this much support we can succeed in this project.

Thanks! I hope so too! This project was really something for the community as it benefits everyone. I also took the time (8 months) to prepare it to make sure I had something functional for the community to use instead of presenting yet another idea. Everything is ready to go. I'll continue to add more products to the eStore on a weekly basis.
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

Hi,

Kind regards,

Hi

I have figured out. Check my translated ANN it is just the BBcoding

Kind regards,

Yep! I know exactly what happened. A moderator came through and deleted 12 of my old posts from months ago which bumped me down to a newbie so none of my pictures would show. I figured that by morning I'd be back over 30 Activity and be a Jr. member again just from responding and I am and so all is fine now. But thanks for checking!
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

Hello. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/egoods-23652 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com. Congratulations!  During the day, our manager will contact you.

Thank you!
dundikot

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

a project that I think this new first because eGoods gives cash back in the form of money which I think is pretty much fair
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: