Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eGoods 10% Crypto Cashback Site w/eStore (Operational Business!)  (Read 629 times)
IntraCoin (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:56:34 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 01:15:04 PM by IntraCoin

eGoods Crowdsale: July 18, 2018 - October 16, 2018

Is a Crypto cashback site powered by its own cryptocurrency, IntraCoin, that offers 10% cashback on all purchases made at affiliated ecommerce sites. In addition to offering cashback, eGoods boasts an eStore where IntraCoin can be used as a payment method.

We are in the process of building partnerships with other ecommerce sites to accept IntraCoin as a payment method and offer discounts averaging 20% off when IntraCoin is used. As of now, we have relationships with 2 other stores: Bee Wild Honey and Sneakerdad.com with more to come in the future.

eGoods is not an idea or concept but a functioning business that can be used TODAY. The eStore is open and accepts credit/debit cards as well as Ethereum as payment. Once the crowdsale is over and IntraCoin gets listed at an exchange, IntraCoin will also be a payment option.

Cashback is also ready to be used. Should you not have the expendable cash or just prefer not to buy IntraCoin directly through the crowdsale, you may shop at our affiliated partners and still receive IntraCoin as cashback at the crowdsale valuation of the coin.

I encourage everyone to watch this welcome video, it has important information not mentioned directly in this thread such as the Pitch Deck presentation. Thanks!

Features

Mintable - Ability to create new coins
Burnable - Abiltity to permanently delete coins
Pausible - Ability to halt all activity within all wallets
Freezible - Ability to freeze individual wallets

Coin Specs

Symbol: INTRA
Type: ERC20
Decimal Places: 18
Beginning Supply: 34,000,000

Why is eGoods Unique?

• There are not many crypto cashback sites. None offer 10% back across all purchases and no other offers an eStore. Lastly, no other crypto cashback site has partnerships with other companies that give discounts when customers use its native coin as a payment method.

• Created by a seasoned sales and businessman who understands that the key to sales is providing value to customers, clients, and end-users.

• We are already open for business. Our coin is already deployed, our cashback site is functional and ready for business.

• Our coin, IntraCoin offers USEFUL utility. Most coins achieve their value through hype and speculation. While some can be used as a currency, the fees and effort make them inefficient for use, especially in the bearish market we’ve been in all 2018.

• Our companies will be profitable. Most ICO's and crowdsales have no mention of financial projections. They're just huge, great sounding ideas, but fail to show any realistic financial figures for longevity.

• Our cashback site has the best stores. We already have Amazon, Walmart, Alibaba, and Macy's, the top e-retailers within their industries. Our site continues to grow and will grow more rapidly as people use the site.

• eGoods is also spearheaded by someone who understands technology as well as business equally. Most of the cryptocurrencies being traded now are managed by a team who may understand tech well, but not business; and there are a few that are focused mostly on profits and neglect the tech aspet.

• Our concepts are simple and easy to understand. As an example, our cashback site requires no great effort for redeeming coins. Shop, answer 4 questions and you're done. No sign-up, recruiting, apps, or personal information required.

Links

(The Table of Contents is interactive! Just click the topics and it'll take you straight to the page.)

Roadmap

Social Media

It’s just me! So the only social media outlets I’m using is Facebook and Telegram. The Facebook page is a fan page. Any questions can be asked on Telegram.

Crowdsale Information

Duration: 90 days
Price: Will fluctuate with the price of ETH, but I am starting the sale with IntraCoin being set at $1.
Soft Cap: None. The business exists, I’m raising money for expansion to hire employees and build API's to automate cashback payments. Due to the nature of IntraCoin and its ability to afford discounts, it is being offered for 90 days at a fixed IntraCoin to ETH rate.
Hard Cap: None.
Pre-ICO: Im my opinion, these go against everything cryptocurrency stands for so this won’t be happening. Everyone pays the same price.

Bounty Campaign

Yes. The bounty program will be different. Those who participate, with the exception of those who create new threads and maintain them or do translations, will NOT get their IntraCoin until 30 days AFTER IntraCoin is listed on exchanges. This is to prevent massive sell-offs when the coin goes live resulting in loses for those who acquired IntraCoin by buying them directly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:43:42 PM

For any questions or inquiries please ask them in this thread. If related to any videos, you may ask in the comments section of the video. Thanks!
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:53:23 AM

Good luck! Hi! I like Your project! On your site https://egoods.co you wrote: "Earn 10% Cashback in IntraCoin For Shopping Online" and forth: aliexpress.com, www.amazon.com etc... Do I understand correctly that you give 10% CashBack in tokens IntraCoin when buying goods on these sites? All the goods? Other services they now provide up to 5%! How did you achieve that?! Forgive my bad English.
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

Looks good , I hope this project will see success

Thanks for taking the time out to read it! It's greatly appreciated!
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

Good luck! Hi! I like Your project! On your site https://egoods.co you wrote: "Earn 10% Cashback in IntraCoin For Shopping Online" and forth: aliexpress.com, www.amazon.com etc... Do I understand correctly that you give 10% CashBack in tokens IntraCoin when buying goods on these sites? All the goods? Other services they now provide up to 5%! How did you achieve that?! Forgive my bad English.

Your English is perfect! No worries. Yes! You get 10% back in Intracoin on ALL products, not select products like with Ebates or Swagbucks. The way I was able to achieve this was to create and manage my own cryptocurrency (IntraCoin). For me to give coins to people only costs me the transaction fee which in the future can be completed free once I switch to managing my own blockchain. Using Ethereum is better for now because it requires less time and maintenance so my efforts can be better spent answering questions and marketing.

If I were to offer fiat or another cryptocurrency I could only give back a little less than what these companies give me as a commission. This is why other companies only pay on certain products and pay so little. I could also only do it once they paid me and sometimes that can take up to 90 days. But by having my own, I can pay out sooner, and I can pay more generously. Hope this answers your question!
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:30:45 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 01:44:58 PM by ioanbtc

Interesting. I think is very good to get cash back when buying something. Whit what shops will work this project, some known shops? And in what exchange will be listed?

mySmile28

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

discord?
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

eGoods Crowdsale: July 18, 2018 - October 16, 2018

Is a Crypto cashback site powered by its own cryptocurrency, IntraCoin, that offers 10% cashback on all purchases made at affiliated ecommerce sites. In addition to offering cashback, eGoods boasts an eStore where IntraCoin can be used as a payment method.

We are in the process of building partnerships with other ecommerce sites to accept IntraCoin as a payment method and offer discounts averaging 20% off when IntraCoin is used. As of now, we have relationships with 2 other stores: Bee Wild Honey and Sneakerdad.com with more to come in the future.

eGoods is not an idea or concept but a functioning business that can be used TODAY. The eStore is open and accepts credit/debit cards as well as Ethereum as payment. Once the crowdsale is over and IntraCoin gets listed at an exchange, IntraCoin will also be a payment option.

Cashback is also ready to be used. Should you not have the expendable cash or just prefer not to buy IntraCoin directly through the crowdsale, you may shop at our affiliated partners and still receive IntraCoin as cashback at the crowdsale valuation of the coin.

I encourage everyone to watch this welcome video, it has important information not mentioned directly in this thread such as the Pitch Deck presentation. Thanks!

Features

Coin Specs

Symbol: INTRA
Type: ERC20
Decimal Places: 18
Beginning Supply: 34,000,000

Why is eGoods Unique?

• There are not many crypto cashback sites. None offer 10% back across all purchases and no other offers an eStore. Lastly, no other crypto cashback site has partnerships with other companies that give discounts when customers use its native coin as a payment method.

• Created by a seasoned sales and businessman who understands that the key to sales is providing value to customers, clients, and end-users.

• We are already open for business. Our coin is already deployed, our cashback site is functional and ready for business.

• Our coin, IntraCoin offers USEFUL utility. Most coins achieve their value through hype and speculation. While some can be used as a currency, the fees and effort make them inefficient for use, especially in the bearish market we’ve been in all 2018.

• Our companies will be profitable. Most ICO's and crowdsales have no mention of financial projections. They're just huge, great sounding ideas, but fail to show any realistic financial figures for longevity.

• Our cashback site has the best stores. We already have Amazon, Walmart, Alibaba, and Macy's, the top e-retailers within their industries. Our site continues to grow and will grow more rapidly as people use the site.

• eGoods is also spearheaded by someone who understands technology as well as business equally. Most of the cryptocurrencies being traded now are managed by a team who may understand tech well, but not business; and there are a few that are focused mostly on profits and neglect the tech aspet.

• Our concepts are simple and easy to understand. As an example, our cashback site requires no great effort for redeeming coins. Shop, answer 4 questions and you're done. No sign-up, recruiting, apps, or personal information required.

Links

(The Table of Contents is interactive! Just click the topics and it'll take you straight to the page.)

Roadmap

Social Media

It’s just me! So the only social media outlets I’m using is Facebook and Telegram. The Facebook page is a fan page. Any questions can be asked on Telegram.

Crowdsale Information

Duration: 90 days
Price: Will fluctuate with the price of ETH, but I am starting the sale with IntraCoin being set at $1.
Soft Cap: None. The business exists, I’m raising money for expansion to hire employees and build API's to automate cashback payments. Due to the nature of IntraCoin and its ability to afford discounts, it is being offered for 90 days at a fixed IntraCoin to ETH rate.
Hard Cap: None.
Pre-ICO: Im my opinion, these go against everything cryptocurrency stands for so this won’t be happening. Everyone pays the same price.

Bounty Campaign

Yes. The bounty program will be different. Those who participate, with the exception of those who create new threads and maintain them or do translations, will NOT get their IntraCoin until 30 days AFTER IntraCoin is listed on exchanges. This is to prevent massive sell-offs when the coin goes live resulting in loses for those who acquired IntraCoin by buying them directly.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:58:17 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 04:15:41 PM by meejay

Hi,

I was not able to watch the introduction video. You might want to check the link which ends with '.png'

Kind regards,

IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

Interesting. I think is very good to get cash back when buying something. Whit what shops will work this project, some known shops? And in what exchange will be listed?

As far as stores that participate I have over 70 at the moment. Some big names are Amazon, Walmart (USA, Brazil & Mexico), Best Buy, Macy's, Microsoft (Latin America), Sonos, DJI, JD.com, Alibaba Cloud, Aliexpress and a bunch more. As far as exchanges go I'm going to apply to Binance, Poloniex, and Bittrex first. Those are my preferred, if I can't get in any of those I'll try HitBTC and maybe KuCoin. Top exchanges like to see a FINISHED crowdsale first to see if there is demand for the coin. I don't particularly want to go with HitBTC because the prices over there are usually not consistent with the other top exchanges. But that's the plan so far, to hti the big 3 and then scale down if needed. If things go well during the crowdsale I'll apply in 45 days so they can see the momentum. Hopefully this answers your question!
romul1972

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

Each of us buys new things from the internet. This project gives us an opportunity to pay and get cashback. It is fantastic!
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

Hi,

I was not able to watch the introduction video. You might want to check the link which ends with '.png'

Kind regards,

The video was up, it appears a moderator deleted it for some reason. Let me check why they did that. Hopefully someone responds. Here is the link however: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXt3lTpFKCw&t=1058s, if you look at the previous post you'll see everything was in order earlier.
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

Each of us buys new things from the internet. This project gives us an opportunity to pay and get cashback. It is fantastic!

Thank you! I'll do a video tomorrow explaining the math behind how it works. Everyone wins, the retailer, the customer, as well as eGoods.
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

discord?

Nah, no Discord. Telegram would be the best choice. The less social media platforms I have to keep up with the more I can focus on answering questions, adding items to the eStore and marketing.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:09:01 AM

many will join this great project, for now many support this project and hopefully with this much support we can succeed in this project.
meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:20:16 AM

Hi,

Kind regards,

The video was up, it appears a moderator deleted it for some reason. Let me check why they did that. Hopefully someone responds. Here is the link however: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXt3lTpFKCw&t=1058s, if you look at the previous post you'll see everything was in order earlier.

Hi

I have figured out. Check my translated ANN it is just the BBcoding

Kind regards,

IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

many will join this great project, for now many support this project and hopefully with this much support we can succeed in this project.

Thanks! I hope so too! This project was really something for the community as it benefits everyone. I also took the time (8 months) to prepare it to make sure I had something functional for the community to use instead of presenting yet another idea. Everything is ready to go. I'll continue to add more products to the eStore on a weekly basis.
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

Hi,

Kind regards,

Hi

I have figured out. Check my translated ANN it is just the BBcoding

Kind regards,

Yep! I know exactly what happened. A moderator came through and deleted 12 of my old posts from months ago which bumped me down to a newbie so none of my pictures would show. I figured that by morning I'd be back over 30 Activity and be a Jr. member again just from responding and I am and so all is fine now. But thanks for checking!
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

Hello. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/egoods-23652 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com. Congratulations!  During the day, our manager will contact you.

Thank you!
dundikot

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

a project that I think this new first because eGoods gives cash back in the form of money which I think is pretty much fair
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

a project that I think this new first because eGoods gives cash back in the form of money which I think is pretty much fair

Thanks for your comment!
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

Greek Whitepaper is complete and Thread has been updated to reflect!
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:12:25 PM

Thanks everyone for your contributions, the Instagram page is growing at a great rate!
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:35:39 PM

Features

Really nice features. I think these features will be attracted many people. As we know, right now many people do business in Crypto world, they should need these. Moreover it is very interesting that through eGoods feature, we can create new coins or freeze individual wallets. Both of them are special advantages, in my opinion.     Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

Features

Really nice features. I think these features will be attracted many people. As we know, right now many people do business in Crypto world, they should need these. Moreover it is very interesting that through eGoods feature, we can create new coins or freeze individual wallets. Both of them are special advantages, in my opinion.     Smiley

Agreed! It's very important when it comes to accepting payments. This is a great fraud and theft preventative. With safety precautions like that in place it helps to maintain the value of the coin for everyone. It also aids in customer service as we can afford to be generous when customers have issues with with products (ex. lost packages, damaged packages, etc.)

Thanks for looking into the project!
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

I have observed this project has an interesting concept, and intracoins project. can be used with various ways.can be used in shopping eStore as payment in stores.
it is certain that this one project in the future will have a bright prospect, hopefully many investors are interested to join, and succeed as expected.
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

im wondering, those ecommerce giants - amazon, ebay, ali, walmart, etc- do they know about the existence of your platform?
how it works is great. 
but can somebody attest the functionality of your egoods store? has anyone already tried to shop via your website?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mangkel

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

a cashback that I think it could make for investors to invest in the project, since cashback eGoods in offer also larger
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

Dutch ANN now available! Will be updated shortly to include the bounty campaign.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

This is indeed very eGoods project wonderful with one eye shopping goods, could get up to 10% cashback, I believe the future will be for many to join this project
Eulalila

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

The project is quite interesting, I think he'll make something really worthwhile, just sorry that it's mostly aimed at the Western audience.
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:36:41 PM

The project is quite interesting, I think he'll make something really worthwhile, just sorry that it's mostly aimed at the Western audience.

That's a great point! I'm trying to find more stores that are international. Could you tell me some you would like to get cashback from? I do have jd.com which I realize I have not listed yet. I also have Aliexpress, and DHgate. Please tell me about other ecommerce stores you would like to get cashback from.

Thank you for your support!
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

This is indeed very eGoods project wonderful with one eye shopping goods, could get up to 10% cashback, I believe the future will be for many to join this project

Thanks for your support!
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

im wondering, those ecommerce giants - amazon, ebay, ali, walmart, etc- do they know about the existence of your platform?
how it works is great. 
but can somebody attest the functionality of your egoods store? has anyone already tried to shop via your website?

Yes they know about them. That's the only way I could offer such a platform. If you hover your mouse over the links to the stores you'll see they are special links developed by each store for their tracking of eGoods.

In order to have a relationship with them I had to tell them what I planned to do. Most were excited about the idea and many businesses told me no. For example, Microsoft said I could only use their Latin America stores but not their US stores.

More than raising money in the crowdsale I would RATHER people use the platform! I want people to. It doesn't cost anything extra. Just use it and then fill out the rebate form.
RJX
Legendary

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

Dutch ANN now available! Will be updated shortly to include the bounty campaign.

Bounty campaign is now also available in the Dutch thread!

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:05:02 AM

A very interesting project, because it has a very simple concept that is owned by eGoods.project projects that do business like this I think will attract many investors to join later, let alone who make interesting from this project, one eye shopping can cashback 10 % it's really tempting. Hopefully what is ejected by eGoods project can run smoothly and successfully.
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

Awesome! Thank you! Remember on Sundays to post a link of that Thread in the original Bounty Thread for credit
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:32:48 PM

Lazada has been added to the list of retailers! You can now receive 10% back in IntraCoin by shopping online at Lazada in these countries: Indonesia, Phillipines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, and Thailand. You can even search directly from the egoods site! Check it out: egoods.co/retailers

Thanks for everyone's contributions!
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

What other stores would everyone like to see listed to get cashback?
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:21:45 PM

how it works is great. 

Here is video proof: https://youtu.be/RSHcRAhrWW4
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

The eStore now has 187 items for sale! Check them out. Until IntraCoin gets listed, Ethereum will be accepted as payment in addition to regular debit or credit cards.
https://egoods.co/retailers
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

Every country Lazada sells in can now receive 10% cashback!
RJX
Legendary

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:54:53 AM

And the eGoods whitepaper is now available in Dutch!

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

And the eGoods whitepaper is now available in Dutch!

Thank you! Will send payment later today.
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

Video update on eGoods: https://youtu.be/wHl0JMjXKX4
Kangheri

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:12:06 PM

I can perceive it, this is a great project. Your creativity is good!
Eliza beth

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

Very informative. Thanks to the egoods team for an outstanding presentation this morning.
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

I can perceive it, this is a great project. Your creativity is good!

Thank you!
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

An interview with Wacoinda for eGoods: https://youtu.be/Ie9MvKBQUi4
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KZZ-LzUxjU This video answers questions about my affiliations with companies and also how Intracoin is coded.
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

As a quick update. A friend of a friend works as a VC for a large electronics manufacturer that everyone in the world knows. We had a meeting 2 days ago and he likes eGoods and the entire concept, but he told me I'm missing 1 thing in order to get acquired or funding and that's something proprietary OR a large following. I don't have the money to promote to get a large following so, I'm going the proprietary route. I've always planned for Intracoin to have its own blockchain, but it looks like I'm going to have to move that timetable up.

Intracoin, once the blockchain is done will have these features to start:

Scalability - Will have transaction times that rival Visa (over 24,000 per second)
Security - Will be secure against the loss of funds (NOT HACKS as no one can know all of the exploits of such new tech, but I will maintain the ability to reimburse anyone for losses)
Insurance - Items purchased using IntraCoin will be insured against theft, dissatisfaction of services, etc. I won't have the manpower initially to handle all of the claims quickly, but I will do my best. The more people using the coin, the quicker I can get the help.
Mining rewards - It will be a POS blockchain so it will be environmentally efficient and responsible, it will also offer a competitive interest rate monthly for holders of the coin. Likely 1% compounded monthly with a 2% Intro rate for the first 6-12 months.
Low Fees - Fees will be around .2% for transfers. So that's $2 on a $1,000 transaction.

Since it's just me this will take some time. But I will keep interested parties updated. Thanks again for your support!
Goldtalk

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KZZ-LzUxjU This video answers questions about my affiliations with companies and also how Intracoin is coded.
Nice , this video explained your project clearly
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:00:47 PM

New update. https://youtu.be/bJm-ts5U9lc
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:01:46 PM

Nice , this video explained your project clearly

Thanks! There will be changes coming soon. I'll be going to an event in San Francisco in October to market as well as having meetings next week to bring new members aboard.
Poor-People

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:06:37 PM

The eStore now has 187 items for sale! Check them out. Until IntraCoin gets listed, Ethereum will be accepted as payment in addition to regular debit or credit cards.

really? It was very nice, this is a project that implements the crypto into the real world and it's very overwhelming, currently you have to do is to organize the marketing strategy to be developed, and has a lot of partners for the continuity of the project.
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

Going to San Francisco on October 7. Please vote so that I can pitch eGoods at the event! Either way I'll be there. https://www.blackenterprise.com/techconnext/tcx-pitch/
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

really? It was very nice, this is a project that implements the crypto into the real world and it's very overwhelming, currently you have to do is to organize the marketing strategy to be developed, and has a lot of partners for the continuity of the project.

I removed the store for now as it was confusing to people. I'm considering moving it to a different website altogether, but then I'd have to market two separate things. As you said, I have to better develop the marketing strategy. I'll be working on that this week as I'm meeting with a team about merging who are excellent with brand presence and marketing.
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

This crowdsale is officially over. Thanks to everyone who participated! Here's what will happen next and how coins will be distributed.

First, I have almost certainly decided to use StellarX for the first exchange to be listed on. Or marketplace I should say as it is truly decentralized, has no fees, and offers users the ability to shift in between fiat, crypto, eggs, bacon, stocks, you name it! I like that model and feel it is the future of trading.

The ERC20 token, Intracoin will be destroyed and a new Intracoin will be created on the StellarX platform. The reason for this is, if I anchor the ERC20 token to Stellar, we'll all have to pay multiple fees. One to Ethereum and one to Stellar. By rebuilding the coin on Stellar, there will only be 1 fee involved making it easier for all. Creating my own blockchain is still on the table, but it will happen only when/if eGoods becomes widely used as well as Intracoin itself, so that is up to you, the users!

Changes in the coin once moved to Stellar
Since this will be a new blockchain, coding is more restricted. There won't be many changes to the functionality, but here are the few.

- The coin will NOT be mintable or burnable. While I haven't made a definite decision on this, I'm leaning more toward this because it does not appear that coins built on the Stellar platform can be burned/destroyed. This is bad because we can't control the supply of coins. If too many are made, it just decreases demand, thereby devaluing the asset, which is not something we want to do. So until they offer that functionality, it will be a set amount made. Thankfully, coins made on this platform can be modified later unlike Ethereum so there is scalability!

- The coin will still be freezable. I can still help prevent or handle any theft or shady business by freezing infringing wallets. Unfortunately in order to implement this on Stellar's platform, I'll have to also require everyone get permission/authorization to use the coin. This shouldn't be a problem as it SHOULD be able to be done automatically without the use of manual approval.

- It won't be pausible, which was never a HUGE deal in the first place. In case of severe theft it was an emergency feature that allowed me to disable ALL trading of Intracoin so I could do research into finding the perpetrators. As long as I still have the ability to freeze wallets we'll be good.

That's pretty much it for the changes. Nothing too major but I wanted to keep everyone informed.

How the coins will be distributed
Those that bought in during the ICO and those that managed threads already have their coins. If you use eGoods you too should also have coins already.

Those that posted to social media will get your coins 2 weeks AFTER getting listed on the exchange.

Those who simply joined Telegram (and are still in there) will receive your coins 4 weeks AFTER getting listed on the exchange.

This is done to prevent any major sell-offs and give the coin a fighting chance at price stability.

That's about it. Any questions please ask! From here on out, unless I do another crowdsale, I'll be posting exclusively in the ANN thread for Intracoin. Thanks for watching!
IntraCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

Here's an update on IntraCoin and eGoods:

I've been busy the last 3 weeks. Had a family emergency which took me to Alabama and then went to Maryland for 2 weeks. While gone I was working though. I've cleaned up the egoods.co site a bit and have been building a marketplace as well. Check it out and let me know what you think. It's in a testmode right now so feel free to "buy" something using fake crypto.

My only issue is making IntraCoin a built-in form of payment will be difficult using Stellar... but I like their platform. It's too young, too new and doesn't have a lot of users. So now I'm back to considering keeping it an ERC-20 token for a little while. This is where I get confused on exactly what to do.

Also while I was gone I met with a CPA, a Real Estate Attorney, a Realtor, and another Financial Planner to discuss ways to bring inherent value to IntraCoin BEFORE being listed by way of assets such as Real Estate and motor vehicles using Promissory Notes or contracts. The meetings went well and no one could see any problem with doing so, but there is a bit more I need to structure to make sure the Notes don't become securities before issuing them. But once a Note/Contract is created, it automatically gives IntraCoin value based on the dollar associated with the Note/Contract for the future sale of the asset in IntraCoin. (Hopefully that was clear enough to make sense). 
meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

eGoods subreddit is live! Go check it out!

https://www.reddit.com/r/eGoods/

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: