Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2930 times)
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:18:36 AM

All require market analysis. When you should buy and when to sell. Not all good decisions are at the same time. We just need to pay more attention to the risks and opportunities. We cant get it all the time

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:30:54 AM

Proper strategy and analysis is the main key for you to know when to buy and sell. If you see the market in bloody red then it means it is a good buy but if its green and it reached your target then sell it.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
bsetyawan

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:37:33 AM

Truelly, there is no actual time to buy, whether at low or high price, if you hold for long, you'll get your capital and profit back. The price of crypto currencies keeps breaking up to new heights, and more investors keeps coming.
Fika15

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:46:33 AM

now marketso dip bro perfect time to buy, ethereum price $410 yesterday
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:10:49 AM

Proper strategy and analysis is the main key for you to know when to buy and sell. If you see the market in bloody red then it means it is a good buy but if its green and it reached your target then sell it.
It is not actually easy to study the proper strategy and analysis in reading a market or chart of what coin you are going to buy or sell, but there are some basic strategies and tutorials which you can lean on if you really want to know more about buying and selling coins it can be a good start for a new member of this community and make it as an experience to every trader.
Guideare

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:59:38 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

Although there are times to buy and sell, i think you can buy cryptocurrency whenever, even for now.
The most important thing is never buy coins when the market is on the top. The crypto entire price will be too high to buy.
Like the others say, buy when low, sell when high.
I think that it is different from person to person. For example the current time is the best time for experience investors and but inexperienced investors should avoid to invest their money in bitcoin in current time, because the price is fluctuating a lot and if the price will drop to some low level then they will surely start panic selling which will surely create a big problem for the other investors.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:02:45 AM

As there is no bad weather, there is no time to not be able to buy something or sell something. We need to learn this and everything will turn out.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
I'm also supporting that opinion because this is the basics of trading process, while you are buying low and selling high so that way question about which time is the best to buy is just rejected.
Haryourmie

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

Every time is right to buy but not right to sell.
Digixhub

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

Bitcoin is undoubtedly a cryptocurrency which has seen all the market swings. Its pricing has varied a lot in the recent times and this depends upon multiple factors which decides its structure in terms of valuation. Market panic affects the price to a large extent so whenever any government in the world releases positive statements regarding crypto, it is set to boost the price and vice-versa is also true. Acceptance of Bitcoin in the wider market also helps to decide the price structures. Media's role influences the market too as they can create hype and this spreads around the world. Added to these, the demand and supply of BTC also matters a lot in valuation of the same.

So, consideration of the above factors help in the market analysis of cryptocurrencies like bitcoins and other altcoins and it can give you correct idea of investing in bitcoins. Long-term investment is always encouraged to have minimum losses and maximum gains as the fluctuation levels of Bitcoin is known to all.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:47:46 AM

I disagree with this assertion.
Everytime is not right to buy.....the best time to buy cryptocurrency is when the market is bearish.sell when theres a bull run.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

that's your own coin if you will sell when the price has not reached its peak, because as good as any strategy you use and your prediction is sure, but there is still a luck factor that you have not considered
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

It all depends on how much you are willing to store coins! Experts say that the crypto-currency market will still grow, and it will grow much stronger, but it is not known when it will happen. Therefore, if you really believe in the growth of the crypto currency, you can buy bitcoin at almost any price.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:59:43 AM

I think the right time to buy and sell coins , when the flow of price are good . Its not everytime , i think we need to wait for the right time .
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

Yes i believe that statement.  Every time, every market condition is indeed a time to buy and sell.  No matter the market situation there is always returns to be had.  Markets swing which is caused by many factors is a constant concern in crypto trading and conventional trading systems.  How true the OP statement applies to you depends on the sort of trading that you do you and the funds you have available. 
If you are a day/short trader then market situation really makes that much difference to you because whichever way the market swings, you follow.  If you are a more long term trading type, then market situation has more effect because both red and green markets will determine your moves.  Red markets may frustrate some to dump/sell, it may discourage others from selling because they may lose.  Green markets may encourage low buyers to sell and collect their returns and it may also encourage others to keep holding for better returns.  It really is a 'fools' game IMO, but its fun.
iwuwi12ueiei212

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

It is a good time to buy Bitcoin, but if the price is high or too high then I think I should not buy it because it is risky. There are a lot of posts about Bitcoin's price increases, but not all of them are accurate, so be sure to check them out before making the final decision.
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

If you are counting on getting a quick profit, then you went to the wrong forum. Bitcoin is an investment in the future, he has already shown himself in all its glory. Bitcoin in any case, sooner or later will grow in the price of times, but when this happens no one knows. Always to anticipate prices is not possible Cry
kattokassinen

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

If you are counting on getting a quick profit, then you went to the wrong forum. Bitcoin is an investment in the future, he has already shown himself in all its glory. Bitcoin in any case, sooner or later will grow in the price of times, but when this happens no one knows. Always to anticipate prices is not possible Cry

It not every time it will not increase the price. It is time it will be increase the price. So you know the all coin information . Then use it.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:42:52 AM

Nothing is right or wrong in the world

But Definitely, every time is the right time to buy & sell if you didn't trade with all money at once. one more this is your expectation & greediness if you are happy with a small profit you can earn more, it's my strategy.
vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

It's classic hodler strategy. Agree with you position. You can to buy BTC on $100 every month and it will bear fruit under any scenario.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: