Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2930 times)
InfiniteBlock560

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

No, I don't agree with this thought because in investment timing is very much important and if you invest in wrong time there is a big possibility to fall in loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kunal666456

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

If you have to invest for a long time then you can buy at any time, but if you are doing short-term investment, then you have to buy and sell only after thinking.You will have to wait for the right time for this.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

It would depends on the analysis on when I will buy and sell because we have to think wisely when are we going to buy and sell to avoid such losses.

Ilekoyafemi

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

Yh, you've said to well. In fact in my own opinion, i believe this is even the best time to buy cos the market is down and it is favourable for investors
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:26:03 PM

Yes you can buy and sell anytime you want because thats your preference, but i think it is still important to consider its price when buying or selling. Say for example you bought crypto at high price then sell it at lower price, then it will turn on losing all your invesments, that is why monitoring its price is very important and there is always a right time to buy and sell.
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

I agree with you and i think all time is right time for buy and sell . It depend on the buyers and sellers,  if you are in need of money you can sell what ever you have and buy when you want.Moreover it's also depends on crypto market.
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

Whenever the price gets low at that time is right to buy, at the same time whenever the price goes very high that time is right time to sell. It depends upon the person and his funds. If you have more funds you can buy at any time. We need only profit so investment is not the matter to earn profit will be the main. So better you invest at low price and sell at high price.
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

I'm agree with you, there isn't any perfect time to buy or sell bitcoin or other coins. We see experience traders trades in thousands or more every day which means they do it in a strategic way and earning profit even when market is red. Other than normal trading, there is leverage trading, margin trading to earn even when market is red.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

All you need a good and careful analysis, so you don't lose a great deal, predictability is really hard

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

If I become that person, I will not post such a thing because in my opinion bought bitcoin's now the best thing. As we know that the price of bitcoin is low. Therefore, many people are waiting for this opportunity to buy bitcoin as much as to be reinvested or want to trade by the investor. As you say, every time is the best time. I believe it!  Cheesy
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:55:39 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

For me there is right time to buy and sell here in bitcoin. You need to wait to the price of it go low so that you can buy and sell it when the price of it increase.
rakesh6162

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:31:38 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 12:28:11 AM by rakesh6162

Investment in BTC every time is good. Because bitcoin have a bright future ahead. Every time is the best time to buy bitcoin when we buy it there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price  and we take its growth profit. If the Bitcoin price is down we will buy as much bitcoin and sell when the price has gone up and certainly we will book the profits and take advantage of the reward. But on other hand if we review the same, money people who buy the BTC on high price at time of boom they have lost their saving on BTC. these days crypto market facing blood bath for those who bought BTC on high price. The simple rule of trading in my opinion buy at low price and sell on peak/ high price.
sormin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

What you say is true. I think people who post these things are usually new people in the world of cryptocurrency. But it's okay they can learn again to get the right information for each of their statements. Every time is indeed a very good time for everyone, we can manage our own time without any rules from other people or companies, and we can always sell it anytime according to our needs.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:42:27 PM

Yes. If you trade by date, buying and selling full time will bring you more profit. However, it is very dangerous if you do not know the psychology of the market.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

For people to make such post I think they really newbies in the market. I have also been monitoring such post but it has to be cleared so that we can always buy and sell to keep the markets moving. Thanks for your words
In buying and selling bitcoin,  one must first consider when to buy.  when i say when to buy,  it means we must consider bitcoin price.  If you think you get profit from the time you buy and sell it,  then fhat is good.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

bitcoin or crypto "bubble" continued to exist at those levels of prices that had not even dreamed of it before (bitcoin) holders. So no it's not a bubble, just there are such people among economists who hardly accept new rules such as bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

You are right, every time is a right time, for me as long as you have a good enough savings and willing to invest that moment they can invest on it. Just make them sure that the bitcoin is good to invest that moment so that they will become successful on investing on it.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

I beg to disagree on that Everytime is right to buy and sell. You will only end buying too high and selling to low and at such put yourself in great loss. Better learn the rudiments before driving into any trade.
I think what the OP is trying to imply is there's no wrong timing when it comes to buying bitcoin because it will surely make you profit because it is stable now and constantly rising but what bitcoin as it is now, it is seems wrong because currently it become very volatile. if you believe what the OP says you will surely lose  money because there's always a right time when buying btc and it is when in down trend.

thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

Im not agree that everytime is the best time to buy because not all the time that the market is good sometimes we need to be careful and wait for the right timing to buy crypto as it may risk our money.
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

I believe that the statement subject is not applicable. Not everytime is a right time to buy and sell. I still believe in the strategy that we mostly know and the is to buy when the market is down and sell when the price goes higher.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: