Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2930 times)
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

I think wait to decrease the price of bitcoin before to buy $6000 is the right time to invest in bitcoin and hodl it sell if the price is profitable.
I dont think that everytime is the right time to buy and to sell bitcoin because for me the only best time to buy bitcoin is when the value of it will dump very high on the market and holding or keepting it until the value will get be very high  is the best time to sell it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:25:58 PM

Yes ofcourse, everytime is the right time to buy bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin price is dynamic and it is changes everytime that is why there is always an opportunity to bitcoin, especially if you are a trader. But sometimes people will buy bitcoin just for holding it and sell it when the price is high. But you know speculation is a good idea.

Yelosita

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

When a trader has a good time to buy, at the same time there is the right time to sell. For traders at any time can sell or buy depending on calculations and instincts. That's why there are profits but there are losers. Expertise in analyzing bitcoin trading, everyone has an unequal calculation, and doesn't have the same luck. Traders are never afraid of loss, because on the other hand traders can make big profits. Maybe speculation, but if you're afraid of losing don't become a trader.
gaxfrwpy

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

Yes, I think Bitcoin is worth investing. At this stage, Bitcoin has undergone a long period of revision, and now is a good time to buy.
Shenith26

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

This is my opinion too, because if you invest wisely and do  the buying and selling also wisely any time is your profit time...
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
We can take advantage of all conditions and whenever we can take the opportunity to make a profit when investing in bitcoin. What should be noted is how we can get the right momentum in making decisions. For me, Bitcoin is a future because bitcoin is a digital currency that has many advantages. Speed and security are indeed the most important points owned by Bitcoin. So for me Bitcoin will be increasingly in demand and when we buy Bitcoin earlier then we will be able to be a step more successful than others who are late in participating in the development of Bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

I think wait to decrease the price of bitcoin before to buy $6000 is the right time to invest in bitcoin and hodl it sell if the price is profitable.
I dont think that everytime is the right time to buy and to sell bitcoin because for me the only best time to buy bitcoin is when the value of it will dump very high on the market and holding or keepting it until the value will get be very high  is the best time to sell it.

The thing is, with a market this volatile, everyday gives us  a chance to buy and sell to make profit. Waiting for the perfect time to either biy or sell may end up with you missing any good opportunities. It's hard but you have to be flexible to move with the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

Do the proper research and wait for the dip, then any time is better to buy and then sell it when market recovers and get profits. Market will always move up and down, so you can always get the dip and sell at  some profits.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

every time is the right time to buy, because in the world of crypto every time there is definitely an advantage ...
but if you are not ready to buy don't try to buy because you might suffer losses ...
Joe103

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

I somehow believe this to be right. It doesn't really matter when you buy or sell your crypto coins since the prices always go up and down again.
Raphagalthena2

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

I think its really a good time for buying bicoin because the prices now is very low and i think its gonna blow up in the end of the years so buy it noww.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

When ever you buy and sell bitcoin , it is your oppurtunity to invest in crypto currency , and anytime you work and manage your investment is the right time for you to this activities, the high and low price value will depend on you and how will cope with it to avoid loses in your investments.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
I don't think so. Just think about it, if bitcoin's price goes high, will you buy plenty? Of course not since it won't be profitable. If the price goes low, will you sell? You won't sell also knowing that you won't gain anything from it instead you will loose some of your bitcoin. If you are not going to base your decision on bitcoin's price,  don't expect too much then.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

Cryptocurrency price movements are very volatile, you have to do research first before deciding to buy several types of coins, because every day the movement of coin values ​​always experience different increases and decreases, but lately the market price movements have decreased and this is the right time to buy
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

If you wouldn't look at the price and will just keep on selling endlessly, you should not expect that you'll gain much from bitcoin. It's all about strategies, people tend to buy bitcoin at low and hold it for long so that it would be profitable as it gets high and they sell high those bitcoin that they've bought for a low price to gain much profit too.
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:09:26 PM

I think this is very true, we are earning as traders on the difference between prices so the big volatility is very positive for us and eventually it is no matter what height will be the price, the main thing it is the differences in time measures.

MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

Ok!I think it's very interesting question to answer. I mean how can any time is right to buy and sell. Ok, let's think deeply about your question. If any time is right to buy and sell then the market will never fall or never be increase. There must be some certain time to buy and sell otherwise if you purchase any coin with a higher rate and sell it at a low price then that s not be a good deal at all. So you have to search for your profit otherwise you Will have to see a huge loss in your investment.my opinion to you is select a particular time when the price is low and you can have some profits to sell that. In the end I like to address one thing your money your choice do whatever you want to do.
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

When ever you buy and sell bitcoin , it is your oppurtunity to invest in crypto currency , and anytime you work and manage your investment is the right time for you to this activities, the high and low price value will depend on you and how will cope with it to avoid loses in your investments.
Yes, we can buy cryptocurrency as an investment whenever we want, but the most important thing is to start with market analysis. Thus we must determine whether this is for short or long-term investment. By determining the right buy and sell position, we will get profit.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:56:07 PM

Yeah I think you have a point because many people think buying and selling when the market is green is the best thing but I also think you can sell anytime on the market.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:04:41 PM

Of course, if the market goes up, it's a good time to buy a crypto. But no one really knows when it will go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: