Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0---  (Read 3592 times)
MrGenry

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

How can you issue credit cards? You'll partner with a bank?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

A prepaid credit card will be a bomb! What will be the cost of receiving it?
all explanations are in the list in the project website and you can see for yourself there or could ask in the telegram
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:48:14 PM

Hi team, some bounty maybe? I want to take part in it. Waiting for your response.
I’ve personally seen referral program only. I will try it when I will invest into the project.
This is not what I’m actually asked, but thanks anyway. Hope they will launch bounty soon.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:54:17 PM

Hi team, some bounty maybe? I want to take part in it. Waiting for your response.
I’ve personally seen referral program only. I will try it when I will invest into the project.
This is not what I’m actually asked, but thanks anyway. Hope they will launch bounty soon.
Bounties are useless often. At least those I’ve seen by myself. Maybe Sarf will differ significantly in that case.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

Bounties are useless often. At least those I’ve seen by myself. Maybe Sarf will differ significantly in that case.
Yeah, agreed. I really like referral programs. I have many friends involved into crypto and I often advise them good ICOs. Referral programs give me some pleasant bonus Smiley
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

Yeah, agreed. I really like referral programs. I have many friends involved into crypto and I often advise them good ICOs. Referral programs give me some pleasant bonus Smiley
By the way, how much is the bonus here? Maybe I’m blind, but I can’t find any info about it.
LEETAP

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:11:30 PM

By the way, how much is the bonus here? Maybe I’m blind, but I can’t find any info about it.
It’s 5% for every referred friend. Quite good bonus I think. Ofter ICOs have much lesser than 5%
NailS100

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

It’s 5% for every referred friend. Quite good bonus I think. Ofter ICOs have much lesser than 5%
You are actually right. I’ve come across this project recently and want to investigate it in all the details. As for now, I see that devs called their currency “secured”. So, what is the actual secure? I really don’t think that blockchain itself can’t be hacked.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

You are actually right. I’ve come across this project recently and want to investigate it in all the details. As for now, I see that devs called their currency “secured”. So, what is the actual secure? I really don’t think that blockchain itself can’t be hacked.
Blockchain is safe enough. Why do you think so?
Detroux

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:09:07 PM

Well, all these hacker attacks… A lot of money were stolen, so I’m really bothering about it
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:15:24 PM

Well, all these hacker attacks… A lot of money were stolen, so I’m really bothering about it
Yeah, I agree with you. I want to know all security nuances about SRF coins
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

As for me, I worry only about mobile wallet. Does it have 2FA? Or at least seed phrase?
profall

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

your project hard cap target only 10.6 Millions US Dollars? I think it is so small with a project like this.
May be you should change hard cap target higher?! Because your project will be get it easily

Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

As for me, I worry only about mobile wallet. Does it have 2FA? Or at least seed phrase?
It’s definitely have 2FA since it’s pointed in the white paper. What about seed, I can’t tell you. Only devs know
PISTON_1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:33:44 PM

When you will release the wallet? And do you plan to make beta test of it?
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:42:11 PM

I hope they do! I will take part in testing if possible. I just want to see it personally, for better understanding of project.
swirox (OP)

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:58:41 PM

The first version of the wallet will be available on December, however, you will be able to use it only for XRF tokens.
GOZIC

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

I hope they do! I will take part in testing if possible. I just want to see it personally, for better understanding of project.
I really don’t think that wallet needs beta testing. But on the other side, they have an exchange too, so maybe there’s point to make testing for it.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:12:15 PM

I really don’t think that wallet needs beta testing. But on the other side, they have an exchange too, so maybe there’s point to make testing for it.
Devs are not fools and know what to do. Just relax and wait for announces. I really believe in them and will be waiting for good news from them!
swirox (OP)

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

When starts the ICO?
It will start on August 15
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: