Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0---  (Read 3597 times)
swirox (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:02:41 PM

Since you have the stable tokens in the system, their rates are fixed?
Yes, a stable token has the same value than the currency it represents, for example, 1USDV equal to $1 US.
swirox (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:30:49 AM

In case a business is using a custom token, is it converted easily in fiat or SRF?
What do you mean by custom tokens?
Like their own tokens or Stable tokens?
If it's stable tokens then they can be converted in fiat at any time.
tuansyho98

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:35:27 AM

Sarf is a cryptocurrency exchange platform. The platform issues several service products such as credit cards and Sarf wallets. All of these products are offered to users to transact cryptocurrency daily.
Good concept with great product service.
I am sure Sarf will be superior to other platforms
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:51:03 AM

When you will release the wallet? And do you plan to make beta test of it?
The first version of the wallet will be available on December, however, you will be able to use it only for XRF tokens.

Of course, it's a long time to wait, but it's good that the date has become well known, since the projects can be called the exact date. and this project did it. then the team is working on the implementation of this plan. I will wait for this event and will start using your resource.

MandraGade

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:36:22 PM

To support the project, Sarf creates an XRF token, this stable token is designed to maintain its value relative to real currency, and makes very good value with very little fluctuations.
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

Sarf can be converted to the fiat of your choice through the Sarf exchange and stored in your Sarf wallet. Through the use of Sarf credit card you can then make purchases at your favorite businesses just as you would with your local fiat.
swirox (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

To support the project, Sarf creates an XRF token, this stable token is designed to maintain its value relative to real currency, and makes very good value with very little fluctuations.
The XRF token is not a Stable token.
swirox (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

your project hard cap target only 10.6 Millions US Dollars? I think it is so small with a project like this.
May be you should change hard cap target higher?! Because your project will be get it easily
Reaching the hard cap is only a step to be able to make this project a reality, after reaching the hard cap we will still have coins in reserve so each year we will sell a part of them. This ICO is only to give a community a chance to support this project from its beginning, this also explains why our tokens are sold cheaply in the ICO.
swirox (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:52:45 AM

Added to TrackICO https://www.trackico.io/ico/sarf/ - congratulations!
Thank you for this good rating
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

your project hard cap target only 10.6 Millions US Dollars? I think it is so small with a project like this.
May be you should change hard cap target higher?! Because your project will be get it easily
Reaching the hard cap is only a step to be able to make this project a reality, after reaching the hard cap we will still have coins in reserve so each year we will sell a part of them. This ICO is only to give a community a chance to support this project from its beginning, this also explains why our tokens are sold cheaply in the ICO.
I don't think it's a small amount because it is much to get the platform worked and that amount of money can be a small success to achieve.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

I don't think it's a small amount because it is much to get the platform worked and that amount of money can be a small success to achieve.
Indeed. Moreover, success cannot be seen by how much the funds of the ICO have collected, but what's the project gonna be in the future.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

Indeed. Moreover, success cannot be seen by how much the funds of the ICO have collected, but what's the project gonna be in the future.
Well you have a point mate, but the collected funds also has the impact with the success of the project. It will covered the needs of the project and assist the project until it reaches the success. Also the ultimate goal is the outcome of the project once the ICO is done and make sure that the project will be fruitful and profitable.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:01:25 PM

I hope they do! I will take part in testing if possible. I just want to see it personally, for better understanding of project.
I really don’t think that wallet needs beta testing. But on the other side, they have an exchange too, so maybe there’s point to make testing for it.
Devs are not fools and know what to do. Just relax and wait for announces. I really believe in them and will be waiting for good news from them!
Right the best thing to do as of now is wait patiently and support the project until the further announcement will released. The team are capable enough to handle this matter and I am more confident they can mame everything posible.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

I hope they do! I will take part in testing if possible. I just want to see it personally, for better understanding of project.
I really don’t think that wallet needs beta testing. But on the other side, they have an exchange too, so maybe there’s point to make testing for it.
Devs are not fools and know what to do. Just relax and wait for announces. I really believe in them and will be waiting for good news from them!
Yes, exactly the development team. has been working very hard on projects development since from the beginning to till now to make it as early as possible. They are testing all the aspects which are become an obstacle to the project.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

The first version of the wallet will be available on December, however, you will be able to use it only for XRF tokens.
Which wallet will be presented in December? Will it be possible to run this wallet on a mobile phone running android or iphone? I would like to see the purse was presented immediately to all sorts of platforms.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

Sarf has made a good video to understand about the project about the project works,how they transact fast the fund.A good team knows how to control their project & how to made a video which will help the investor to show the path to join a project easily
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

A prepaid credit card will be a bomb! What will be the cost of receiving it?
Very unique idea so far. Its the first time that I encounter this idea. Prepaid credit card will some how unique and fabulous. This will give convenient and comfort specialy to those shopaholics. This also very convenientto those who only avail yhe ccredit card with minimum credit allocation. Hopefully this will be a success  Iam looking forward for the success and implementation of this project.
Bilat sa guwardya

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

Right the best thing to do as of now is wait patiently and support the project until the further announcement will released. The team are capable enough to handle this matter and I am more confident they can mame everything posible.
e
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:21:02 PM

Yes they are capable to manage this things and i think they are well organized because having this kind of project is need to be given a full knowledge. The team really finds the best project that the community need right now. Hopefully they will ease the burdens of the current process of currency exchange.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:12:09 PM

Sarf has made a good video to understand about the project about the project works,how they transact fast the fund.A good team knows how to control their project & how to made a video which will help the investor to show the path to join a project easily
I think that investors can really help in understanding the project only a preliminary beta application, using it and testing, they can not only understand the structure of the platform, but also give their assessment.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███