Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MGN/MGNX - MASTERNODES - ZK SNARKS - ATOMIC SWAPS - MULTI CHAIN AIRDROP  (Read 2785 times)
Norainvn

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

i can not sync with komodo cli

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CHMEX

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

https://dexstats.info

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

i can not sync with komodo cli

You should use the latest dev branch that should let you sync. If you already have a a chain just wipe it ( save your wallet)

| K O M O D O's DEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
Decker

Activity: 119
Merit: 61

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:54:05 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 09:26:30 PM by Decker

Just compiled Windows binaries of latest (203eccbd0200d636ffa4b12fd1ed791149636ebc) komodod from dev branch:

mgnx-cli-win-26072018.7z

SHA256: dd27aa95aaee9ebe5b9db7fb9ae77e967ae372d100bfa64059a2aa1ab1112a79
VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/dd27aa95aaee9ebe5b9db7fb9ae77e967ae372d100bfa64059a2aa1ab1112a79/detection

Archive includes:

• komodod.exe - Komodo Daemon
  • komodo-cli.exe - Komodo Cli Tool
  • mgnxd.cmd - batch for start MGNX
  • info.cmd - batch to pereodically display wallet / mining / balance info
  • fetch-params.bat - batch to automatically fetch required ZcashParams files

This is all you need to start with MGNX on Windows. May be it helps to somebody who want to use CLI on native Windows.

MGNXscam

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

Watch out with this one!

- Magnacoindev and ZAP cleaned out and abandoned their last project
- This new Komodo chain is 100% premine, giving her a lot of coin to dump on you
- They premined 12 000 000 coins while only 11 000 0000 were needed for airdrop, giving her 12% of the premine + all coins that are not claimed
- The chain has an infinite coin supply
- No future development will happen, just like last time
- While long term hodlers have to wait on their airdrop until August 10, some Komodo members have already mined/staked over 90k coins in a couple of days
- This chain is absolutely not linked in value to the old chain
- The new chain does not have masternodes, it’s not even a PIVX fork anymore, it has nothing to do with the original roadmap but is just using the Magnacoin name to try and drive up price

Keep your monies safe people!
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:50:11 PM

Watch out with this one!

- Magnacoindev and ZAP cleaned out and abandoned their last project
- This new Komodo chain is 100% premine, giving her a lot of coin to dump on you
- They premined 12 000 000 coins while only 11 000 0000 were needed for airdrop, giving her 12% of the premine + all coins that are not claimed
- The chain has an infinite coin supply
- No future development will happen, just like last time
- While long term hodlers have to wait on their airdrop until August 10, some Komodo members have already mined/staked over 90k coins in a couple of days
- This chain is absolutely not linked in value to the old chain
- The new chain does not have masternodes, it’s not even a PIVX fork anymore, it has nothing to do with the original roadmap but is just using the Magnacoin name to try and drive up price

Keep your monies safe people!

1) 100% premine? How do you expect to carry out an airdrop on a completely new chain, if there are no coins to drop in the first place?

2) 11,000,000? Forgetting the additional 216k that will be produced by the time the airdrop is up?  Also, it has not been determined how these extra leftover coins will be distributed, or burned even. That's up to the community. 

2) You need to look at the chain parameters. No coins will be mined after block 2,629,800 and inflation lowers every 525,960 blocks (1 year or so assuming 60 second blocks).

3) Of course development will happen, except this time we'll indirectly reap the benefits from any advancements in development on Komodo asset chains. I have already been in talks with one of the core devs over securing the chain with dPOW via chain notarization. Also, the ability to create your own token ecosystem on the asset chain itself, using a colored coin system.

4) The asset chain has been started early, so that we can account for any errors that pop up. It was only last week that the KMD team were testing PoS chains. In fact, they have already run into a PoW algo adjustment bug, which will most likely mean a chain restart. This could continue all the way up to the day of distribution. 

4) The value is partially derived from peoples willingness to trade back from MGNX to MGN and vice versa. Obviously some airdropped coins could be theoretically sold off on other trading pairs, but the most likely scenario is that people are going to be channelling liquidity through the MGN - MGNX atomic swap pair.

5) That is correct, but the old chain does. The old MGN is intended to run forever and compliment the MGNX asset chain. It has nothing to do with the original roadmap? Except it fulfils our ultimate goal of achieving atomic swaps with any asset on the BarterDEX. 
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

...some Komodo members have already mined/staked over 90k coins in a couple of days
Hi, Steph, it's good to see you again.

For the record, ~9340 MGNX have been mined in total (some by MGN community members), the instructions and tools to mine/stake have been provided here by "some Komodo members", and everyone has had the same opportunity (give or take a few hours) to stake/mine. Many volunteers from the Komodo community have been scrambling to provide tools to the MGN community (and they were "released" on this very thread, days ago) to make MGNX as easy doable as possible and I'm deeply offended by the implications you are attempting to assert with the quote above.

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Decker

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

MagnaCoinDev, plz describe your plans on current MGNX chain. In initial announce in first message of this thread launch date is 24 Jul, currently, according to existing explorer MGNX chain have 7806 blocks. But on official site i see launch date as 31 Jul. Will be MGNX chain relaunched or you will keep current chain? What will happen with coins that people are already owned now in current MGNX chain?

Thx in advance for reply.

londonaddict

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:28:53 PM

Why ZK Snarks and not Zerocoin ?
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

Because 2013 is over?

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

MagnaCoinDev, plz describe your plans on current MGNX chain. In initial announce in first message of this thread launch date is 24 Jul, currently, according to existing explorer MGNX chain have 7806 blocks. But on official site i see launch date as 31 Jul. Will be MGNX chain relaunched or you will keep current chain? What will happen with coins that people are already owned now in current MGNX chain?

Thx in advance for reply.

There was a bug in the chain so a restart is necessary. The chain will be launched again at a later time today, but I can't give any specific ETA. I will inform both the MGN and KMD community upon launch.
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:49:59 PM

Both are Zero Knowledge Proof methods for achieving anonymity. ZK - Snarks for the MGNX asset chain takes influence from Zerocash protocol, which is more cryptographically sound than Zerocoin in my opinion. 
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

I am sure many of the participants who gave its support to this project and hopefully make it easy for the project to achieve success.
Eliza beth

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

Brilliant project. You have an opportunity to get good money here, it is also conserving and maximizing the oil usage.
btc00

Activity: 361
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

if I want to send all the coins to one wallet . I get aidrop ? snapshot is tied to date?

https://t.me/crypto_tops aвтopcкий кaнaл вeдy c 2017 гoдa
http://retrodrop.pro coфт пpoeкт для cибилдepoв/peтpoдpпoepoв пoд мeтaмacк
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:32:14 AM

I see you have wallets for various types of devices and architectures, but when will it be available to  using the Android system?

OI
Decker

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:16:58 AM

I see you have wallets for various types of devices and architectures, but when will it be available to  using the Android system?
New MGNX chain have all chances to be included in Agama Mobile Wallet (Android), but it needs to deploy Electrum (SPV) servers and communication between MGNX and Komodo devs. But technically - it's not so hard task.

enigs

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:22:55 PM

Submitted my airdrop info a couple days ago, nothing yet in my wallet but waiting patiently.  Cheers!
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:06:43 PM

Submitted my airdrop info a couple days ago, nothing yet in my wallet but waiting patiently.  Cheers!
MGNX miners are still waiting for info on a 3rd chain and airdrop for the first 2 chains; gl with getting a MGN:MGNX airdrop of any value any time soon.  Undecided

Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:27:36 PM

The project is very creative. I will follow this project. It's very interesting, I like it. Wish the project success!
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

The project is very creative. I will follow this project. It's very interesting, I like it. Wish the project success!
Cheesy Don't waste your time.
I had high hopes for this; however, the end result is that the non-dev is absent, completely lost in what she needs to do, not a developer, and doing a bang-up job of doing a whole lot of nothing.

In fact, (like I said 3 days ago) we're still waiting on her to create a 3rd MGNX chain and to airdrop promised funds to the miners and stakers of the 1st 2 chains, so no one should hold their breath waiting on the MGN:MGNX airdrop.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: