Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me give you the first Merit in this forum. (Challenge Completed)  (Read 797 times)
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:06:12 AM

Challenge Ques 3. Can you get negative trust for your signature if project/product you advertise (even it paid bounty signature) is scam ?

I think yes. By and large, this does not affect anything, but many are worried about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r1s2g3 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:18:14 AM

Challenge Ques 3. Can you get negative trust for your signature if project/product you advertise (even it paid bounty signature) is scam ?

Yes, I think so. It's an complicity to scam. If I do not remove my signature after the regulation on the forum ICO-scam - I get negative trust for my signature.

Quoted the response.

I am alive
r1s2g3 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:07:24 AM

Answer to question 3:

Actually  I have earlier made a post about Signature Guidelines.

Leave about the signature advertisement, you can get the negative trust for promoting scam ICO in Twitter and Facebook.

So do not be greedy and stop promoting anything that looks shady or scam or if it is proven scam.

I am alive
r1s2g3 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:29:29 AM

I am posting last set of question now.

Challenge Ques 4.  What should you do if you found scam ICO or some person engaged in shady/scam activities?

Challenge Ques 5.  What precaution you should take to keep your Crypto investment safe?

Technically you should answer in next 96 hour (1 day extra as I am putting 2 question in a row). After this deadline I will close this thread anytime.

I am alive
jallu74

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:19:45 PM
Merited by r1s2g3 (1)

Challenge Ques 4.

The forum has a special sub-section
Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Trading Discussion > Scam Acquisitions (Moderator: Cyrus)
In the case of scam detection:
- I create a theme in this subsection using the template specified https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0
At the same time, I'll make sure that there is no such topic yet. If there is, I leave your comment in it.
- I leave negative feedback, by clicking on " trust", as indicated https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253655.0
jallu74

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:49:14 PM

Challenge Ques 5.

- If you invest, making transactions on this forum, you should carefully study this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137288.0
- also in the case of people investing is useful to view the entire section "Scam Accusations", as there are many examples of Scam
- If you invest in ICO, you need to carefully study the project:
- their website, "white paper",
- the media space, looking at how the advertising company is going, on the ANN project page on the forum often ask tricky questions about the project;
- study the team,
- To evaluate the project's goal and its prospects.
- The view which contacts with which organizations the ICO team has already established.
- How is the implementation of plans?
- If you have already purchased a crypto traded on the exchange, do not forget to put a "stop loss" or get ready to wait for your crypto to grow in price again. Here, of course, everyone to decide what trading strategy to choose.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

Challenge Ques 4.  What should you do if you found scam ICO or some person engaged in shady/scam activities?

If I doubt it's scam, I make a new thread at Reputation to verify it.

If I have enough proof to verify it is a scam ICO, I make a new thread at Scam Accusations to report it.

r1s2g3 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

Challenge Ques 4.

The forum has a special sub-section
Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Trading Discussion > Scam Acquisitions (Moderator: Cyrus)
In the case of scam detection:
- I create a theme in this subsection using the template specified https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0
At the same time, I'll make sure that there is no such topic yet. If there is, I leave your comment in it.
- I leave negative feedback, by clicking on " trust", as indicated https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253655.0
+1

Challenge Ques 5.

- If you invest, making transactions on this forum, you should carefully study this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137288.0
- also in the case of people investing is useful to view the entire section "Scam Accusations", as there are many examples of Scam
- If you invest in ICO, you need to carefully study the project:
- their website, "white paper",
- the media space, looking at how the advertising company is going, on the ANN project page on the forum often ask tricky questions about the project;
- study the team,
- To evaluate the project's goal and its prospects.
- The view which contacts with which organizations the ICO team has already established.
- How is the implementation of plans?
- If you have already purchased a crypto traded on the exchange, do not forget to put a "stop loss" or get ready to wait for your crypto to grow in price again. Here, of course, everyone to decide what trading strategy to choose.

I think you are bit carried towards ICO . I am looking something in general that have more broader approach.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2970157.msg30515162#msg30515162

I am alive
r1s2g3 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

This challenge comes to end now.
It is disappointing for me that people did not showed interest.

@Jallu74
I think you are well versed with forum rules and its board. I guess you need to explain little more while posting.

Best of luck to all.

I am alive
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: