Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and The Crashing Game  (Read 3557 times)
AlexGR (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:09:43 AM

I started like all the believers in bitcoin! I'm with bitcoin from when it was worth a dollar and ati just released GPUs good enough to mine for profit.
Over the years I truly believed that it's the next big thing ... crypto-currency. The future.

Well it's NOT! It's actually worst than fiat.

Fiat, despite its widespread use and therefore larger degree of convenience, is the most bullshit type of "money" in terms of fundamentals.

Digital currency is certainly the future, however there are two forks down the road:

The elite wanted to create a digital currency for global use, with significantly different specifications:

a) Centralized
b) Inflated at will
c) Ability to monitor everything (what you do etc)
d) Ability to control everything (make individuals who do not conform to the power structure suffer by blocking their "wallets", therefore disrupting their ability to live an ordinary life)
e) Issued as debt - which means that it would directly, or indirectly, accrue profit for the issuer.
f) Ability to tax and implement fees for every transaction, so that in the long run, people would lose their shirts.

...Bitcoin disrupted their plans because it offered a way out to this nightmare-scenario. This means that attacks towards bitcoin are to be expected as natural. The elite will try to manipulate every single parameter to achieve their agenda, making adopters uncomfortable with the waves that they have to ride. People can either give up, admit defeat and bend over, or they can resist through the cryptocurrency evolution - whether it is through BTC or some other coins in the decades ahead.
imready2rock

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 09:53:49 AM

The gold market is particularly rigged and impenetrable

Bitcoin's market is young, volatile and kind of complex

100% agree with this statement ! The thread in my opinion is done to dissipate panic in our community

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: