Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn day trading?  (Read 48585 times)
Dimple444

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

There are lot of HODLers in this chat. I have an interesting scenario. Day trade in those coins which you want to HODL. Thus you are always playing safe Smiley

Crypto Research: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4520788.0

Group to Discuss scams, good investment and all. 1400+ members and growing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:08:35 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
  You can learn daily trading with various video lessons in which experienced traders tell their secrets of successful trading. But often access to such video tutorials is payable. Now the crypto market is not very stable and trading profits is very difficult.
carlzhao

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

You will learn only if you start to do it. There are not so many reliable ways to learn trading and experience is the better one from my poin of view.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
When it comes to trading it is like process of gambling. You must deal with it ir sacrifice to make it more or maybe lose . Day trading. You can be able to know it when you got already coins or tokens to sell and but again a token in a lower price ti make every day profit from time to time trading in every  day.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
fiubit

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

You will understand  everything that is necessary here only when you will start. I don't find day trading reliable so I am not sure in its confidence in the future.
_BLOCKERA_

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

Now on the Internet a lot of training courses, in addition, should be on a regular basis to attend webinars, where you can listen to information and ask questions.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:29:40 AM

The best resources are possibly those that are being already used by stock and derivatives trading, there is nothing particular about daytrading in cryptos, so there are lots and lost of books already there.

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

now there are many different sources of information where you can learn trading. First of all, video on YouTube, many channels devoted to detailed analysis. I also recommend to read the literature on technical analysis and candle analysis. Learn the news of the crypto market and see how news or other events can affect the price of any coin.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

There are lot of HODLers in this chat. I have an interesting scenario. Day trade in those coins which you want to HODL. Thus you are always playing safe Smiley
Even if you are trying to trade the coins you want to be holding for long term, you really want to be very sure you are still doing it right. You do not want to be selling at the wrong spot in the market as that would make you miss out eventually anyway and at the same time, you do not want to be making silly mistakes and reducing your position eventually. Day trading takes a lot from whoever is trying to attempt it, and you need some huge skill to be able to do it right, otherwise you are going to wish you kept to the decision of just holding eventually.
NH

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

buy from one exchanger and than sell to the other exchanger. the different price from each exchanger is good for day trading, but you must calculate between your profit and fee from exchanger. when you want to transfer, convert to coin that have low fee. you must know about the price in every exchanger.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

if you want to learn trading it is good to look for a few advantages from some markets, the main thing you should understand is the price chart of each coin you want to buy, and provide a little initial capital for your trading.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:43 AM

Learning to trade is very expensive study. Now there are a lot of courses that try to teach correctly, but I do not think that this will help you in practice, because I think that the market is very tough for traders who are just starting their way.

Jolly_Trader

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

OOOBTC.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

Learning to trade is very expensive study. Now there are a lot of courses that try to teach correctly, but I do not think that this will help you in practice, because I think that the market is very tough for traders who are just starting their way.

in the first place it takes a lot of time. And it will not be possible to become a good trader for a month or two. This is taught for years

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

Day trading means doing number of trades as much as you can in a day,which is simply buying and selling the crypto currency but making money in the middles is the problem.You can learn about trading in the trading discussion section of our forum and also you can try in the Youtube where lot of free content available for you.But I think holding the crypto currency in long term is much profitable than day trading.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

Tradingview is a nice source for learning.
There are a lot of lessons and charts and you can easyly learn trading and patterns.
Dimple444

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

I hope you have already joined Voodoo day trading community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm They have posted charts for Tron in their free channel. Happy Day Trading Smiley Last few days have been really interesting!

Crypto Research: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4520788.0

Group to Discuss scams, good investment and all. 1400+ members and growing.
ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

I would recommend to wait for some time until you are more experienced about the subject, you can lose everything if you take the wrong decisions, so get into twitter and telegram, you'd probably find some people with more experience to follow.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

Just play along with just a little amount for a practice, study the 24 hours volume of the tokens, the team behind the project or search the new listed coins to invest on and bail out after making profit.
zatteis

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

There are different courses, web pages and seminars where you can go and learn something. However, they are paid ones and the cost of them is pretty high. For free, you won't find anything useful for truly understand how the trading market works Wink
martinford14

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

Just search google, plenty of websites about it. Need to be someone in control of your emotions to even attempt it though.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: