Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn day trading?  (Read 48582 times)
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:41:05 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
For me it is better to hold if you don't want to take any more risk, learn as much as you can about trading, just be careful and wise, it takes time to learn, in the end you will benefit and its worth it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:06:35 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
first you have to have the capital to do trading, then to do day trading you need to find coins or altcoins that have fast value movements, you have to pay attention to the market at any time so you can buy at a cheap price and then sell it when you get a profit.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:21:18 AM

You can do daily trading by improving the quality of skills and knowledge first. With these provisions, you can do well in choosing good coins to trade and to make a profit. Be careful when trading daily, because there are quite a lot of risks, and fluctuations often occur.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:14:05 AM

If you decide to risk and daytrade, then why not. Because, I think, in the cryptoindustry it is just necessary to be able to trade. There is a lot of literature on this topic, videos on YouTube, groups in reddit, discord, telegram. I know that it is very risky, and if you are able to cope with the level of stress that you definitely will face, go ahead, man!  Smiley
And yes, pay attention to the Aibb project. The guys create an application with AI assistant that will help beginners and experienced traders too in their ,for sure, not easy business.
rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:26:40 AM

You can start trading coins with small capital first. Learn every trend of rising and falling prices so you can sell at the right time. If you have found a rhythm in trading, you can start by adding more trading capital.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:37:54 AM

You can start trading coins with small capital first. Learn every trend of rising and falling prices so you can sell at the right time. If you have found a rhythm in trading, you can start by adding more trading capital.
yes but if for daily trading, the risk is greater because coins don't always go up every day. it is more difficult to trade every day because we have to monitor more in seeing movements and knowing strategies, if we are a little late, you cannot profit and lose everything. to try better with coins whose capital is small because if the loss is not too large.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

Nice to heard that you also want to do trading. Probably you know that trading is very hard job. If you have not much skill and experience then you will lose everytime. But if you want to learn it then I recommend you to search on google about day trading guide.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:37:51 AM

Just start to trade with amount of money you can allow yourself to lose. Buy low, sell high.
When you spent 1-2 month (and lose 1-2-3 deposits) of everyday trading on exchange, you get the basic experience how everything works
and can predict a little where charts will going.

After that i advice to find a good mentor, who have enough experience and good track record, and pay him for the lessons.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
cryptutor

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 05:37:10 AM

Don't limit yourself to day trading. You can also trade in the span of weeks, sometimes called swing trading.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:46:26 AM

Basically here you can learning trading at anytime if you can spend more time to watching videos, article and follow us many smart trading people himself. You can search YouTube and Google to learning trading process. I think just you need trust behave your self and confidence.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:19:55 AM

Basically here you can learning trading at anytime if you can spend more time to watching videos, article and follow us many smart trading people himself. You can search YouTube and Google to learning trading process. I think just you need trust behave your self and confidence.

There is a lot of way to learn about trading, it is about how eager we are to learn and accept its consequences. Also, trading must have time management to acquire on how it will work out with confidence and positivity. And this field is preferably good for risk taker, it difinitely give numerous profits with those people with wide patience.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 06:35:10 AM

It's good you want to learn about day trading. But it could require quite a lot of your time to get to bottom of it. Trading in general is something I see not meant for everyone but of its complexity. So I do say Goodluck to you.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:41:26 AM

Are there any separate day to day trading skills for noon and night? I think day to day trading skills are for all the time. I also do not have any particular course and skills for day to day trading. However, I think you need to devote your entire day for day to day trading as you have to be ready at any time to sell coins when they rise to get benefits. 

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:32:51 AM

It's good you want to learn about day trading. But it could require quite a lot of your time to get to bottom of it. Trading in general is something I see not meant for everyone but of its complexity. So I do say Goodluck to you.
He will know that over time, starting how to trade means you have to improve every time you commit mistakes, newbie tend to make mistakes, therefore trading is more challenging to them, but if they will not give up, they certainly have a chance to become a pro trader in the long run.

That should be the main goal for every trader to achieve the ultimate success.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:37:38 AM

When we decide to do day trading, we must continue to be able to make the right momentum. learn all the analysis and data available, do day trading requires ourselves to be able to continue to monitor price movements well. time becomes very important because at any time prices can change and that is our opportunity to be able to make a profit. the best lesson is to keep trying, because when we try more often we will know which decisions are good or not.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:02:20 AM

Of course you can daytrade is you tired of holding, it will be a good lesson:) To tell you the truth, if you want to start daytrade, be ready to lose a couple of yours deposits, because nodoby can teach you how to trade, except of your own mistakes and loses. And remember that you need to spend a lot of time for that, trying to catch another good moving, and a lot of nerves of course Wink
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:02:39 AM

You will have to learn from mistakes. Watch the market. Most of the material on the Internet is just useless or outdated material. The market is developing very quickly and maybe what you are learning is already irrelevant.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:08:27 AM

Trading-day is a skill that needs a lot of experience in market judgment and analysis. By accumulating a lot of experience through failure and loss, or you should seek a guide with lots of experience. With trading-day requires a high investment and risk tolerance because the altcoin you choose does not always increase.

pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:32:12 AM

Hi, there are lots of reading materials available in the internet most specially youtube, just search it there, tutorials are also provided there, as far as i know because me too watching those tutorials years before.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:38:38 AM

For a start, you can start learning various information about cryptocurrency trading to understand the initial fundamentals, and then I would advise you to start trading with an experienced trader so that he will teach you the first time and then after some time you will be able to start trading by yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: