Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:57:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn day trading?  (Read 48586 times)
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

Crypto market is different from others. And it is hard to learn daily trading in this market. You should trade so many times with small amounts to learn daily tradings.

turn the page
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:00:01 PM

It's not easy, it's like in any case it is necessary to go to the professionals and they learn, in my experience I will say I learned from the pros, about 3-4 months, but a lot of knowledge, etc., but still it is not compared with practice, etc., and this practice is developed by the goami, and the cryptocurrency market is not particularly stable and a lot of risks,and the beginner there is a lot of chances that will lose only money,my advice is better for the first time the advice of professionals.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:00:58 PM

Everyone is tired of waiting and and the hodl game is causing a lot of stress to investors. However, this should not be a reason to give up, be patient. You will experience more stress on day trading as the market price is currently going down. If you can't be patient with hodling, I don't think day trading is for you because it requires a lot of patience and I assume you lack that base on your statement.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

There are many tools out there to learn Day Trading. YouTube is full of trading channels. As a starting point, quite well.
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

There are many ways to learn day trading first, watch youtube videos and second follow signal from some whales but make sure you have patience and always control your emotions when it comes to trading.

mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

Learning is simple, there are a lot of documents about stock trading which can be applied in this market, but you have to take action daily and, ready to lose all of your investments in this market. The very first step is always the most difficult.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:44:31 AM

If you want to become a day trader, you need to find and analyze charts in small time frames like 5 minutes, 15 minutes and sometimes even 1 minute allowing you to enter / exit the order with just a short time.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

Read a lot of articles and tutorials about trading first before entering a trading site and using real money because trading is risky too if you did not know what to do.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
It’s good that you want to develop and learn new trading strategies in order to make a profit, but I believe that there are such coins that do not need to be sold, but rather left for long-term storage. The market is not as volatile as it used to be, so it will be very difficult for you to make a profit.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
There are so many ways to learn about trading, there are so many videos on youtube about crypto trading. You just have to watch and understand it all. I suggest you start with indicators because it is important in crypto trading. There are others also board in this forum that is all about trading, you can read and ask questions there.

FirstCryptic

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

Many useful videos on YouTube that teach day trading. For 1-2 weeks you can thoroughly prepare for day trading. The rest will come during the trade itself.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:24:38 PM

Today, if you wish, you can find many useful guides, training articles and videos for successful and profitable investments in the future. I am absolutely sure that every market participant needs to devote several hours almost daily to study this information in order to make the right and profitable decisions.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

Read a lot of articles and tutorials about trading first before entering a trading site and using real money because trading is risky too if you did not know what to do.
Yes, many readings can not be as good as practical experience, if you want to be good and have experience in trading, then we should initially spend a small amount can be several dozen dollars to buy and invest one cents, learning how to analyze, how to exchange transactions etc will be faster than reading

Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:09:53 PM

many free blogs and websites that explain daily trading. but to be more specific, it's better to study with a crypto trade expert. daily trading learning is more difficult than long term. but more profitable. because we can make a daily profit. the average daily trade is using the scalping method, which is taking a little profit but doing it repeatedly on one coin or more.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

No one can guide you in detail about trading daily. It depends on the experience accumulated before and depending on the situation of the market. You need to be prepared for a long time to look at the market and watch video tutorials at youtube or telegram tutorials.

Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

Getting tired of what you have already started may not yield the best result you first desired, try to hold onto your tokens.

Day trading isn't bad though but you must be up to your game if you must venture into day trading. There are many helpful materials on the internet that can help you get started.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

I'm afraid that this skill comes only with experience, there is a great need to understand and feel the market, this is more than you can think depends on the feeling of the market and understanding of the situation in a global sense.
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

i would also be interested to learn more about day trading i think that i will read all the material possible on the subject and i will subscribe to all channels dedicated to the topic (facebook, twitter, telegram, discord), i think the study of candlestick is fundamental

free space pm if interessed
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:52:38 PM

if you are bored to wait for a long time I strongly agree if you prefer trading, but you have to learn a little about trading, because you have to understand the development of the price graph of each coin that will be traded so as not to suffer losses, you can read trading tips on internet or directly contact people who know more about the correct way to trade daily
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

experience is the best teacher in my opinion so you may learn only by that with investi g a small amount of money every day or week

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: