Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? Is it a bubble?  (Read 4990 times)
mrbomnguyen

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:39:33 AM

Never too late to invest in Bitcoin but you should invest wisely. Just waiting for good price to buy and sell when its price is high as you expect. Be careful before investing in anything.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:48:10 AM

It is always not too late to invest in Bitcoin specially now that the price is starting to rise up. Lets just hope that this is not a big whales trap that after the price will increase it will suddenly to fall. Some peope will not invest due to Bitcoin bubble issue but for me if Bitcoin is a bubble then it should be already burst for a long time ago because there is no bubble that will last long for how many years of existing in the market.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:56:51 AM

To be honest, it is true that Bitcoin has given exponential returns since inception, I still believe that Bitcoin is still in the initial phase and undervalued at the moment. At this level not even 10% of the global population is using Bitcoin, on the other hand, it has the potential to transform the way we live today that means, Bitcoin has a capability to give exponential returns down the road. However, at the expense of bearing the risk of losing the entire or part of the capital, one can earn good returns from it. One should do his own research before taking an investment decision.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:59:35 AM

although bitcoin prices are now starting to increase again, I think you also have a lot of chances to get bitcoin, as the bitcoin price increases every day, so you will also get many benefits.
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:02:47 AM

Many people who uses bitcoin also want to invest. They also wonder if it's too late. Investment will never stop as long as bitcoin never stops.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:03:30 AM

The answer is: NO

You’re not the only one who has this feeling. As someone who got into cryptocurrencies 2.5 years ago (It also seemed too late back then), I think you shouldn't spend your timing regretting on opportunities you missed.

Instead, you should make your first step ASAP and learn by getting involved.

What should you do?

Stay tuned - Read a lot about the different cryptocurrencies and try to catch up with the latest news.

Know where you are at - Try to understand how this market works and the main technology behind it Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes

Trust yourself - 90% of what you read on the internet is bullshit, follow your instincts.

Learn the basics of technical analysis  Crypto Investor's Guides - CryptoPotato

I hope it helps,
GuerrillaBuzz
When there is volatility and sky rocket of prices or making anothe all time high in the coming days, moths or even years then it is not too late for us though we are now on its peak as of this time we can still get in invest but  we can now have less compared to those early adopters that hoarded hundreds or thousands of Bitcoin during it's early days. So if you think you are late just keep calm and buy Bitcoin because in the near future prices would be like double as what we have today.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:04:59 AM

I believe it is not too late for the newcomers to invest in btc as this is the kind of investment where you could earn generous profit from your investment. Also, I think btc is not a bubble since it had survive in many years and take a throwback as to the price before and to the current price where you can see the difference.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:19:34 AM

no, as long as they understand the buying and selling price of the investment they want to enter, I think it's never too late, the usual strategy for investors is to buy at a low price and sell when the price goes up, and it always works, they get a lot of profit, and bitcoin is a long-term investment path, a price that is not always stable.
INAQAMAQQU

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:24:26 AM

I don't think so, i am sure if you but bitcoin now and at the end of this year you will get more profit, it's like last year.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:41:39 AM

No, I don't consider bitcoin as a bubble because it has been in the market for many years and yet it is still actively working good in the crypto market. Definitely, doing investment with btc is a great decision for every people to get involve as btc is the kind of investment that could guarantee great success and good return of investment. All people investing btc should have patience and trust such that they can achieve the goal they wish to happen.
Evetemot

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:57:57 AM

It's silly to invest only in bitcoin. You can not invest all your money in one coin, find 10-20 good coins and distribute your resources.
I can invest but it is better to invest in different coins if you have big investment. Bitcoin is not bubble and the most authentic and reliable coin in the world. The market cap is still the highest and so the price. Bitcoin is better than all other coins because it is the only coin which will take over the market in the future and will the mainstream all over the world.
jetteodo

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:14:45 AM

No. It's not too late for investing, before I thought that it's too late for an investor like me who knows bitcoin at that time.
because there are many people who use bitcoin who want to also invest but they have questions in their minds if it is too late. It's not too late because as long as bitcoin never stops, the investment will never stop too. As long as there are users there will still be bitcoin and if there is bitcoin, there will be an investment.

I have read some encouraging news from people who are old players and say that it is never too late to invest in bitcoin.
You have to decide whether you will invest long-term or short term for bitcoin and if the short term is a little late but we have different views about it.
Bitcoin is the future currency and you should invest in it as soon as possible because after some time the price will be out of range of small investors. More countries and companies are accepting bitcoin and the use of bitcoin is increasing day by day. So it is better to buy some bitcoin today without any fear. In the future you will be happy with your investment.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:19:42 AM

It is not too late mate neither is it a bubble so if you will invest into it you better do it very quick because it is going to rise way high in price in the coming months.

arc67583

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

No still a trader or an investor can gain a considerable amount of profit by investing in Bitcoin because many positive activities took place recently such as major countries like japan and Russia accepted Bitcoin as a currency for payment and china is focusing on investing in Bitcoin. Due to such activities there is a possibility that Bitcoin prices may increase further so the investor should able to hold a little while until the price rises to the highest amount   
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

I guess you are not a beginner like your rank. I thought you had joined the forum for a long time but made more posts using a new account.
yes, otherwise you won't have a trapping record in this industry even more so on crypto
Niggasdonttalktome

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

In my opions, you still have more or less than year to invest in bitcoin,it hasn't reach the goal yet.
TontomHit

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

I can agree with you, it is not too late to enter the market now. We are done with a huge, frustrating correction, I see a bright future coming now.

cipherb

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

This question always come in mind for newbie and who wanna invest in bitcoin first time but they think its too late price on bullish trend but now also they can make good return but need to do some research about market how bitcoins and Altcoins work and what is the current situation of market and how they can survive here. also need to do some technical analysis and understand the chart. always buy any coin deep and sell in profit.
kingofworld92

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

It is not about the time. not too late or too early. The most important thing is that you are ready to join in bitcoin. About bubble, I think it will not happen. So don't worry about it
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

You know my friend it is not too late ,! As long as bitcoin is alive and existing then you still have a chance to get one you know their are a lots of newbies here and it is a sigb that if they can have it then you can have it too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: