Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:41:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? Is it a bubble?  (Read 4990 times)
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

The answer is: NO

You’re not the only one who has this feeling. As someone who got into cryptocurrencies 2.5 years ago (It also seemed too late back then), I think you shouldn't spend your timing regretting on opportunities you missed.

Instead, you should make your first step ASAP and learn by getting involved.

What should you do?

Stay tuned - Read a lot about the different cryptocurrencies and try to catch up with the latest news.

Know where you are at - Try to understand how this market works and the main technology behind it Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes

Trust yourself - 90% of what you read on the internet is bullshit, follow your instincts.

Learn the basics of technical analysis  Crypto Investor's Guides - CryptoPotato

I hope it helps,
GuerrillaBuzz

For me, it is your choice if you want to invest in bitcoin. Anytime you can invest in bitcoin but it is still in your decision if you want because bitcoin is always there to accept your investment. And bitcoin is not a bubble.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

You’re not the only one who has this feeling. As someone who got into cryptocurrencies 2.5 years ago (It also seemed too late back then), I think you shouldn't spend your timing regretting on opportunities you missed.

What should you do?

Stay tuned - Read a lot about the different cryptocurrencies and try to catch up with the latest news.

Know where you are at - Try to understand how this market works and the main technology behind it Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes

Trust yourself - 90% of what you read on the internet is bullshit, follow your instincts.

I hope it helps,
GuerrillaBuzz

I agree that it is the right time to invest because the price is still low and the movement of price is still stable. Invest now in bitcoin and when the price goes high, you will gain very large profit and it will make you rich.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

You are right OP,  it's never too late to invest in cryptocurrency most especially bitcoin. The price value of bitcoin we are having now is not going to be the end, instead it's the beginning. Bitcoin has lots of potentials in the future. So it's value is very worthful but that does not mean you should invest blindly, look at how the market flows, know the direction it is heading then invest.
Everyday new people are coming in cryptoworld, and I see this will continue in the future so this only means that bitcoin is not on its highest peak yet, expect more valuable coins in the future. It will never too late for you to invest because the price are still cheap, and bitcoin continues to grow.

Everyone can come up with there own Speculation, projection, prediction on the current status of Bitcoin market price, one should note that Bitcoin is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time, market price value of Bitcoin can go up and go down. But base on the fundamentals, market structure, volume of investment, Bitcoin is more stable than any other crypto currency in the market.
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

It is not too late. This is even the best time. Next year more people will invest and even make profit.so get started
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:29:55 PM

are you promoting by making a statement like this? I open your link leads on ico
and all the old members here have had experience and knowledge about it. so in essence not as you say, it always needs a process
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

No. It is not too late because there are many people who uses bitcoin who wanted also to invest but they have a question in their mind if it's too late. It's not yet too late because as long as bitcoin never stops, investment will never stop also. As long as there are users, there is bitcoin and if there's bitcoin, there will be an investment.
As of now you can still invest in bitcoin and I suggest you should invest now where the price is on the downtrend. Its never too late to buy bitcoin and anytime you can buy bitcoin. You can buy on the dip and then sell it when the price goes high. Just invest in bitcoin and do not waste your time on nothing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dangkhoasn

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

I do not think so late.
- Bitcoin prices have been rising in recent weeks.
- Many developed countries are beginning to pay more attention to bitcoins.
- The great advantages that bitcoin brings
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

You're not too late to invest in bitcoin. Because the current bitcoin price is still below. And in the future of course bitcoin price is very high. So you can invest in bitcoins now and do not have to wait any longer. Because you will regret not investing in bitcoins now.

Hiru941126

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

Bitcoin, and digital currency as a concept, is still very young. It is never too late to learn something, specially bitcoin. Most people spend time wondering to join instead of getting things started.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

Well ,it is not too late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is still rising up and very popular all over the world , you will not regret in investing bitcoin because as other say it is a bubble ,there is no proof that it is a bubble , yet there are many testemony that bitcoin is really a life changer, so if you are not yet in ,for bitcoin investment ,go now .
Yes it's not too late to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is very popular all over the world and price value are continues increasing. Bitcoin give you chance to change your life from rugs to riches, and you will not regret to invest in bitcoin and this is not a bubble. Bitcoin is the best investment for our future in to become successful.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

Actually no time is too late when we want to invest bitcoin. It's just that we should be able to play smart in the face of business competition in the crypto currency market. We must be able to play with smart strategies and have good risk management in order to survive the bitcoin investment. If we do not have the ability to play beautiful then we will have a great chance to lose. Actually I do not agree if bitcoin is said as a bubble. In my opinion, bitcoin a technology that is present to facilitate human work and is still in the stage of improvement and innovation for the better. So bitcoin is not a bubble.

notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

Yes the answer is no! Because bitcoin will continue to increase the price as time passes. I'm sure that the losers now can be recovered if they continue to believe in bitcoin and remain calm today.
Just need patience and hold back until the price and increase it.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

I agree with you it is not too late to invest in bitcoin.now bitcoin price is not bubble so anytime you can buy bitcoin. you can invest in bitcoins now and do not have to wait any longer.it is really very good time to invest and buy.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

When i first time joined here i've been hearing the term that bitcoin is in a bubble. So for me, everytime i read the term bubble doesnt affect me anymore.  I have heard many FUD in this game and they will keep coming. It doesnt matter now if we are in bubble, we are now on the unstoppable track and bitcoin wont stop growing. Just keep investing what you will always afford to lose. That way you be be safe in the bitcoin.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:22:46 AM

hi everyone! that has been also my fear ... for instance a lot of friends of mine believe that it's too late.... and the risk that all of your bitcoins are lost is in general too high.... but I guess everyone has his opinion, sometimes its really hard to decide, you have to filter trustworthy information on the internet and too learn A LOT to be successful.. once again, knowledge is power Cheesy Cheesy ... or... what do you think?  Tongue
There are people who call these crypto currencies as bubble and that they are not happy with the way these crypto currencies are performing in the international market. However, you need to be smart enough that you can deal with this bubble in a way that it can then help you in having some good amount of earning before this bubble blows off. You must decide the right thing to make maximum advantage.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:25:06 AM

What should you do?

I hope it helps,
GuerrillaBuzz
Yes, its never too late for investing bitcoin. There are just people who will always say something bad about crypto currency especially bitcoin but they are just making you discourage.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:42:47 AM

It is never too late to invest in bitcoin and whenever it depends on your ability, bitcoin prices are not bubbles and whenever you can buy them and most importantly you buy at the right time.
bitcoin is the best choice in the world of crypto because of the very high price and the more popular for those who want a better life, and try to do it wisely when you buy and sell and seek information for its development in order to get maximum results.
terrahash386

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:44:20 AM

The problem is that no one knows for sure what exactly is going to happen to the prices - it is all very well to say in hindsight we should have done a or b but you can only make your best guess at the time.

Guess it is never too late but always approach investments cautiously, do your own research, be careful of what advice you listen to because you never know what hidden agenda that person giving the advice has.
             GOOD coment bro)
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:56:41 AM

Dont seems to be too late now because bitcoin still have more things to achieve and potential to grow when it will be known by the world and used by companies.
lumedeee02

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:06:42 AM

It's never too late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is having a great future where it will rapidly increase in value more than imagination 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: