Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? Is it a bubble?  (Read 4991 times)
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

No,  Its not to late to invest in bitcoin wallet for the investment, you need to be patient to get the higher profit and to be one day you can get easy find out what time do you have bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

Bitcoin is not a bubble and it is not too late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is still in a good price point where people can just buy and it will give them a good return for sure. Investing in bitcoin is not like a magic wish that will just come true tomorrow or overnight, of course you need to wait for a little bit long before you see the results.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

Investing in bitcoin is definitely not too late at the moment. This is a promising investment, on which you can make good money. You can not call bitcoin a bubble, since it holds a high price and does not disappear.
CanineDanny

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

It's never too late for Bitcoin and NO, it isn't a bubble. But I understand why people are prone to thinking that kind of stuff.
Unfortunately, a lot of hype and adverse publicity referring to Bitcoin as a bubble somewhat ruins its reputation by making people feel prejudiced towards the most trusted cryptocurrency.
However, neither bad publicity, nor prejudice can totally ruin Bitcoin's reputation and with time, as people become more aware of what it really is, the Bitcoin will be more trustworthy and then those who invested in it will the winners with the rest of them wishing they had done it before.
esteam008@gmail.com

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

it is not too late because there are many people who uses bitcoin who wanted also to invest but they have a question in their mind if it's too late. It's not yet too late because as long as bitcoin never stops.The cryptocurrency market is only in its infancy, so it is not too late to start investing in the market at this time
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

Hahah this is good one. I really thought that you are asking these questions.

Finally some sense into it. I hope this will ge tto be #1 on Google for this type of questions as answer.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

I think you're still not too late to get bitcoin,
because now the price is also getting better every day, so I think you will also get many benefits in the future
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:08:47 AM

It is never too late to invest in bitcoin and whenever it depends on your ability, bitcoin prices are not bubbles and whenever you can buy them and most importantly you buy at the right time.
bitcoin is the best choice in the world of crypto because of the very high price and the more popular for those who want a better life, and try to do it wisely when you buy and sell and seek information for its development in order to get maximum results.

I do not consider it a good advice. In the case of buying at the peak of the cost, what to do? Wait for 2032? Huh

It's never too late, but buy at the right time. Grin
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

For now I think it is a bit late to invest in bitcoin, if you have invested before it would be great chance to gain from bitcoin , but if you invest now you have to wait too much , and see  what is going around on market!
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

I can agree on that that it is not too late to invest in Bitcoin right now, because many experts of economy are saying that bitcoin will be reaching new heights soon, very soon. So all we need to do is wait.
Javak

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:48:42 AM

Bitcoin is not a bubble and you can invest in it at this time. Buy as much as you can if you have money for it because the market is revitalizing strongly.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:48:51 AM

It is not too late to invest in bitcoin is just that the price now is a bit high for me i will take advantage of it goes deep. Take in consideration the volatility of the market before investing ing bitcoin and be ready to take the risk.

idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

If you do not invest in Bitcoin during this time, you will feel regret. Bitcoin prices will rise to $ 20,000 a month. And people who buy Bitcoin for under $ 10,000 are lucky. If you think Bitcoin is a bubble, then you better get out of the this market

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

The answer is: NO

You’re not the only one who has this feeling. As someone who got into cryptocurrencies 2.5 years ago (It also seemed too late back then), I think you shouldn't spend your timing regretting on opportunities you missed.

Instead, you should make your first step ASAP and learn by getting involved.

What should you do?

Stay tuned - Read a lot about the different cryptocurrencies and try to catch up with the latest news.

Know where you are at - Try to understand how this market works and the main technology behind it Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes

Trust yourself - 90% of what you read on the internet is bullshit, follow your instincts.

Learn the basics of technical analysis  Crypto Investor's Guides - CryptoPotato

I hope it helps,
GuerrillaBuzz
Before decided to jumped out in bitcoin world, we have to remember that bitcoin is not a bubble, its a new form of technology and very promising for our financial life. And i think theres no late to try invest or trading in bitcoin. but, make sure you have mastering and understanding all the pros and cons also the consequences before jumped out in bitcoin market.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

For now I think it is a bit late to invest in bitcoin, if you have invested before it would be great chance to gain from bitcoin , but if you invest now you have to wait too much , and see  what is going around on market!
No, I beg to disagree but bitcoin is in its peak right now and continuously progressing. This is the right time for you to get involved with the system because it's getting popular nowadays. Don't lose the chance that it offers and stop believing on false news. Whenever you heard bad news about bitcoin have your own study to prove that they are wrong.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Strange9

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

I think all investments can be said to be bubble is normal, this is a risk in investment and I think it is still not late to invest in btc
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

It is not too late to invest in bitcoin is just that the price now is a bit high for me i will take advantage of it goes deep. Take in consideration the volatility of the market before investing ing bitcoin and be ready to take the risk.

The price will slowly go back up as late as 2017 so this is the right time before you regret for not investing your money in the form of Bitcoin.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:59:53 PM

I don't find this to be too late to get into bitcoin. Maybe now the common people cannot afford it, but the elite category people can afford and profit through it. From my experience users who find it difficult to afford bitcoin and feel that they have missed the opportunity can invest on potential altcoins and try the best way to get back good profit.
Good point, it is not actually late because even if the price of bitcoin right now is high maybe sooner or later we cannot actually predict it will fall down so we still have a chance to buy. The other things which you can get more benefits if you invested on a potential altcoins which has a very promising platform and for long term products.
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

In my country, politicians are voicing the future for the blockchain. Even in the government. If they say such an assumption, they may know more Roll Eyes
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

Never be late, you can invest anytime! Only thing to note; Consider carefully before joining, and at different times the investment plan must also be flexible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: