Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? Is it a bubble?  (Read 4990 times)
Quas09

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

The answer is: NO

You’re not the only one who has this feeling. As someone who got into cryptocurrencies 2.5 years ago (It also seemed too late back then), I think you shouldn't spend your timing regretting on opportunities you missed.

Instead, you should make your first step ASAP and learn by getting involved.

What should you do?

Stay tuned - Read a lot about the different cryptocurrencies and try to catch up with the latest news.

Know where you are at - Try to understand how this market works and the main technology behind it Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes

Trust yourself - 90% of what you read on the internet is bullshit, follow your instincts.

Learn the basics of technical analysis  Crypto Investor's Guides - CryptoPotato

I hope it helps,
GuerrillaBuzz

It is not too late to invest in bitcoin now, and also bitcoin is not a bubble. Bitcoin now is so good for investment, and i assure to you when you start investing in bitcoin now you will gain huge profit after a year or many more years. Start investing now because it is not too late. Smiley
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

Bitcoin is not that type of bubble what people think actually. It is a volatile coin. Sometimes, Bitcoin hit a very high price, And it can go down to an hour too. But The fact is, You can invest any time in the bitcoin to make the real money. Bitcoin price goes down today, so it is the best time again to buy Bitcoin. Because the August month started, and we know in This August The crypto market may start the bull run. So, before too late, we should buy BTC again.
mojo2208

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

No, bitcoin like any crypto currency is not a bubble. This has already been proved by practice for many years. Now, during the decline of the market, it's time to invest in bitcoin. Smiley
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

This is best time to join the crypto market and buy bitcoin for long-term hold. Many people joined in some month ago is lost at least 50% capital. So now the price is good for investment.

I agree, now is the right time to invest bitcoin, the current price is very cheap compared to the beginning of the year, if we dare to buy now we will get a big profit so happy and successful.

..........///....../////..........
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

The timing of people's investments is really critical, and in the encrypted world if you can enter the market as early as possible you will have an advantage. I don't think it's too late. Bitcoin has just been revised for seven months and now it's going to be a reasonable price to buy.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

It is totally depend on you because there is never late in the world of crypto just some times we get big and some time the opportunity become small.
Indeed, it is not too late, as a matter of facts, it is hust a good time to buy some and hold it. Bitcoin can be compared in bubble but not completely compare it since bitcoin is still capable of growing.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

This is best time to join the crypto market and buy bitcoin for long-term hold. Many people joined in some month ago is lost at least 50% capital. So now the price is good for investment.

I agree that now is the best time to buy, when the market is currently dropping it becomes a good opportunity for us to get big profits, I am sure that prices will skyrocket immediately and we get RoI.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

Buy some! If i were you, buy some its kinda good now. The price as of now can give profit from it for the mere future. Since the market is getting bigger and bigger as day goes by. And the market hasnt shown any stability so you cant tell whether it passes the dip or not. Price goes up and down so you just need to catch the moment. So i believe now is a really good moment to invest. At least for a 2-3 month term
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

Bitcoin is not bubble, you keep saying that its a bubble even it is not. Bitcoin is so volatile so it is normal to see the ups and downs. Do not afraid to make investment because you can ensure that the bitcoin will not lose its value.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

No. It isn't past the point of no return in light of the fact that there are numerous individuals who utilizes bitcoin who needed likewise to put however they have an inquiry in their psyche if it's past the point of no return. It's not yet past the point of no return on the grounds that as long as bitcoin never stops, venture will never stop too. For whatever length of time that there are clients, there is bitcoin and if there's bitcoin, there will be a venture.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

I agree that now is the best time to buy, when the market is currently dropping it becomes a good opportunity for us to get big profits, I am sure that prices will skyrocket immediately and we get RoI.
The same to you it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin because the current stage is the best I have ever been. Because Bitcoin is back with a cycle so this is a time where we can catch the bottom of it and i believe that Bitcoin will go up again and go to the moon. It will about $40000k.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

It's never too late to start bitcoin, this is your chance to invest in bitcoin, with the cheap market prices that you will use in the future. Bubble is a problem that wants to drop cryptocurrency, the truth is that you can become a billionaire from bitcoin investment.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

The answer is: NO

You’re not the only one who has this feeling. As someone who got into cryptocurrencies 2.5 years ago (It also seemed too late back then), I think you shouldn't spend your timing regretting on opportunities you missed.

Instead, you should make your first step ASAP and learn by getting involved.

What should you do?

Stay tuned - Read a lot about the different cryptocurrencies and try to catch up with the latest news.

Know where you are at - Try to understand how this market works and the main technology behind it Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes

Trust yourself - 90% of what you read on the internet is bullshit, follow your instincts.

Learn the basics of technical analysis  Crypto Investor's Guides - CryptoPotato

I hope it helps,
GuerrillaBuzz
For now is the best time to invest on bitcoin and start to plan because the bitcoin price is down. The other coins are affected I think that they depending on the bitcoin price. Investing now is great idea because sooner or later the bitcoin price will grow.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

if I think investing in bitcoin is still not too late bro. precisely now is the right time to buy bitcoin bro. because falling prices can be our opportunity to get big profits.
if the bubble isn't bro.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

Investing currently in bitcoin is not too late. I remember my first time and same thing happened. The market dipped and for months I was in loss. Never new that today will be like this, and the current price we are in currently. That's why bitcoin trading is all about experience. Many are shouting that they have lost tremendously based on the current price of bitcoin. One thing about this market is that it passes many phases before it corrects. So better learn all you can this period before it kicks off.
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:18:11 PM

The answers to both questions are of course no. Too late? No, because the predicted growth is still very much bigger and higher as compared to its status right now. It is not too late to invest in something that already made a considerable growth when there is an even bigger growth to come. Bubble? Such a newbie question that should not be given attention. Bitcoin has been here for almost a decade. There was no poof of the bubble so far.
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:28:50 PM

I think no. We are not late. I think at this time is the best time to make an investment in BTC. At this moment all people are afraid about the Bitcoin. BTC current price is $6,312.87 and this time it shows a downtrend. But I think BTC will rise up again near the future. Maybe it can happen in this year or mid of 2019. So personally, I'm going to make an investment under the Bitcoin. If you need to make an investment in BTC. I believe that's the time for it.
quinoa

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

The fall is severe, if the $5,000 breaks we can go even lower!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkKXGAGWwAApgwn.jpg
Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

I would have said it is too late if the price was to be around 20k because that will seem to high to join the train but currently the value has fallen to as low as below 6k. This is absolutely the time to jump into the market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:58:31 PM

Yes exactly, people nowadays are being affected by the term that they are too late for Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. That is not true take cryptocurrency as a job it does not matter how old or how new it is. All That Matters is do you have the skills and is it going to be profitable for your life. If you're new to cryptocurrency there is no harm to learn more about it and no matter if you join sooner or later you are still going to have a lot of profit from the future events just join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: