Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:11:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? Is it a bubble?  (Read 4990 times)
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

It is not late, if you are interested in bitcoin and learn more about it, the bitcoin price at the moment is quite low and fluctuate not much, the current time is good for newcomers. It is possible to invest in various types of crypto
facefacesad

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

My answer is no. Investing in bitcoin now is so profitable and as you can see crytocurrency is widely spreading.
taivan11

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

it is not too late ,! As long as bitcoin is alive and existing then you still have a chance to get one you know their are a lots of newbies here and it is a sigb that if they can have it then you can have it too.
Sergey698698

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

At all stages of the evolution of bitcoin, it is then inflated, then deflated.It's definitely a bubble.But no one knows the real values.He can be and 100k dollars and 200k.Let's see how much he grows.
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

i think right now is an opportunity  to invest in crypto because when the value is dip cause there you gain more profit if you hold and wait for  for value increasing . Investing in bitcoin is good choice you need to be and more patient to wait before you gain a high profit from your investment.
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

Bitcoin rose and fell throughout the year, but always kept at that level as today. The question is how much will this stagnation in the markets last and will we see this year the level of 10k? This is a living market and everything can be. I believe that this is neither a bubble but an excellent new tool for investing!

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:33:10 PM

Bitcoin rose and fell throughout the year, but always kept at that level as today. The question is how much will this stagnation in the markets last and will we see this year the level of 10k? This is a living market and everything can be. I believe that this is neither a bubble but an excellent new tool for investing!
I think that the year that you mentioned could come in some next, for me bitcoin will make itself more stable when the whole amount of it will be mined.

imran69

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:37:21 PM

In bitcoin, it is not too late to invest, although at its current price it is not everyone can afford. However, bitcoin has already become quite risky for investment and this should be remembered. Therefore, investing in bitcoin should no longer be a priority, now there are a lot of promising coins for investment. So do not get hung up on one bitcoin
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

I think that the year that you mentioned could come in some next, for me bitcoin will make itself more stable when the whole amount of it will be mined.
No bitcoin is not a bubble and it is not too late to invest in bitcoin.You can invest whenever you want to.Bitcoin is a money making machine and is very simple and faster.Bitcoin is now being used by many people in the world.Bitcoin had reached $20000 in 2017 and people are also expecting the same this year.Bitcoin is the most valuable and expensive one in the market.People are also making their living through bitcoin only as it is like an extra income.
Starmoon86

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:55:37 PM

I have heard many FUD in this game and they will keep coming. Whether we are in a bubble or not some care not. Just keep a level head and invest what you will always afford to lose. The price value of bitcoin we are having now is not going to be the end, instead it's the beginning. Bitcoin has lots of potentials in the future. So it's value is very worthful but that does not mean you should invest blindly, look at how the market flows, know the direction it is heading then invest.
It's not too late to invest in bitcoin.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

Investments in cryptocurrencies this year have become 2 times more than last year.This suggests that a large number of people are ready to use cryptocurrency for personal purposes and for business purposes.What kind of bubble are we talking about?
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

Cryptocurrency investments is one of the investment platform that you can get on board at anytime you have the funds for it. it is not late to invest in bitcoin and for the last time folks, bitcoin is her to stay and therefore it is not too late to invest into bitcoin.

PrissMCclen

Activity: 338
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:23:17 AM

It is never too late to go into any business or investment, what matters is your due diligence, make your own research before anything

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:35:58 AM

It is never too late to invest in Bitcoin as it will continue to develop over the time. Bitcoin has nothing backing it up, but it sure as hell isn't a Bubble/Ponzi scheme. Bitcoin acts as a store of wealth for millions around the world, mostly businessmen and politicians who are trying to hide their ill-gotten gains.

Bitcoin helps surpass that various challenges associated with international remittances, with a simple clear-cut solution. This is the confidence and utility that Bitcoin possesses, and this is where it derives its strength from.

Bitcoin maybe overvalued and there might be price corrections in the future, but it's surely not going to be a bubble. Presently, the biggest hurdle for Bitcoin's dominance is the ever-increasing transaction costs, once that's rectified, there is nowhere to go but up.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

If you enter with expectations to make massive gains like it was before the bubble burst you're gonna be in for a surprise. On the other hand, since the market is absolutely terrible it is also coincidentally the best time to buy right now.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

Bitcoin is currently being valued at $6700 US even though it has the potential of going way beyond $10k US. I guess this is the holding period where we have to keep hodlin our coins till the market has grown even further.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:58:35 AM

Yeah if you are eyeing for an investment here in bitcoin definitely the answer is no. I will agree to the one who posted this thread and actually as of this moment where market price fall that much is the best time to invest in crypto. There is no wonder to those people who had invested now will going to earn more in the near future.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

The answer is: NO

You’re not the only one who has this feeling. As someone who got into cryptocurrencies 2.5 years ago (It also seemed too late back then), I think you shouldn't spend your timing regretting on opportunities you missed.

Instead, you should make your first step ASAP and learn by getting involved.

What should you do?

Stay tuned - Read a lot about the different cryptocurrencies and try to catch up with the latest news.

Know where you are at - Try to understand how this market works and the main technology behind it Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes

Trust yourself - 90% of what you read on the internet is bullshit, follow your instincts.

Learn the basics of technical analysis  Crypto Investor's Guides - CryptoPotato

I hope it helps,
GuerrillaBuzz

that's only a basic technique before we enter in crypto currency world, no one can direct to join in business world specially in bitcoin without proper learning and analysis, because digital currency is a bubble we don't know what's gonna be happen anytime, every hour every minute and every second so we have to aware on this.
anitalxy

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

I don't think Bitcoin is a bubble.
But I have to admit that there are some bubble branches that are inside.
A lot of air coins in the market have caused Bitcoin to be very bad in the public impression.
Fwale12

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

Its never too late to invest in bitcoin. In fact as it is, now is the best time because of the fall in market price, so if you wanna invest in bitcoin its better you do that asap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: