Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? Is it a bubble?  (Read 4987 times)
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:08:33 AM

I agree with your opinion that bitcoin is not a bubble, it is an asset managed by big whales. In the hands of which there is either a lot of money, or the media, which they manipulate. And many people try to use their name. For example, the same McAfee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heavens Gate

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:24:28 AM

No it is not too late to invest in the crypto business. It is very important that we understand and categorically point out that the Bitcoin is not a bubble; However for the naysayers, you can choose to believe what you want to believe!
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

If two weeks ago you would have bought two bitcoins, then selling them today would have earned something in the region of 1.5 thousand dollars. Then why in such a market can still earn and not lose? I think about the bubble rumors are pumped up either from competitive considerations or from ignorance. one out of two! Wink  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
longrhm0

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

it is never too later to begin investing in Bitcoin. however the earlier you begin investing, the higher because you may have greater time to research and have a look at the market fashion. human beings have to stop the poor mind of Bitcoin. It isn't a bubble.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:19:53 PM

I would say No it is not too late to invest in bitcoin,this is even the right time to buy bitcoin because with time the value will definitely appreciate. so buy and hodl. There is no loss in holding but patience
yes you right, cryptocurrency is a decentralized platform which make it self control so anytime you choose to invest is always your best time. but to me i think the best time to invest in bitcoin is now because the price is not that high compare to last your.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

Late? Huh
invest in Bitcoin is never too late, even when the price of Bitcoin is unstable like this you can get profit too by trading daily or weekly, or just mining Bitcoin...immediately buy more Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin will rise in the foreseeable future.

EoNs_COIN

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

its never to late to invest
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

I think it's better to invest bitcoin today because of its low price. So it's not too late for new investors to buy cheap bitcoins.
For me it is not too late to invest in bitcoin and if you have now money you can invest immediately because the price of bitcoin is starting to be gree and no doubt that on the month of september the prices of all coin will be green again.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

I think today is not to late to invest because bitcoin price is down, buy now and sell it when have profit to earn. Bitcoin price is unpredictable anytime can rise again and rock again in crypto world. Just believe in bitcoin and what can bitcoin do. Learn to your experience and study well specially in trading in market.

Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

Yeah, man, I totally support you. Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme or other Scam. This is a new technology that will revolutionize the world of Finance and you just need to relax and not worry about the temporary fall of the market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

No, I don't think it's to late to invest in bitcoin.
In fact, now is the right time to invest in bitcoin Smiley
Bitcoin is only 9 years old, already very famous and popular among young generations and I'm sure that soon or later bitcoin will enter mainstream and replace paypal as the most popular way for payments.
Our time is coming, no doubt about it Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:53:41 PM

When the bitcoin started just then a bitcoin was just a little bit longer  Maybe I can buy the ethereum price today as well as the bitcoin price then.
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

The answer is: NO

You’re not the only one who has this feeling. As someone who got into cryptocurrencies 2.5 years ago (It also seemed too late back then), I think you shouldn't spend your timing regretting on opportunities you missed.

Instead, you should make your first step ASAP and learn by getting involved.

What should you do?

Stay tuned - Read a lot about the different cryptocurrencies and try to catch up with the latest news.

Know where you are at - Try to understand how this market works and the main technology behind it Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes

Trust yourself - 90% of what you read on the internet is bullshit, follow your instincts.

Learn the basics of technical analysis  Crypto Investor's Guides - CryptoPotato

I hope it helps,
GuerrillaBuzz
Obviously it is not too late. Because BTC growing again. So You can invest in bitcoin without hesitation. Because Bitcoin bull run coming soon. so invest your btc and get profit.
HDContent751

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

Those who think that bitcoin is a bubble they must be jealous of it or may be they don't have enough to invest so that they want to distract other to not to invest.
Stark_Naked9

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:02:38 AM

In my point of view, Its never too late to join in the crypto market especially in Bitcoin. There is some negative statement from the people who never invest in bitcoin and get affected by the media. as you can see the advantage of bitcoin, it's obviously a big step of the technology in the future. so whenever the bitcoin exists, there are the people who always invest in BTC. The value of BTC recently is low, its great time to make your investment.
JoelHoward666

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:44:24 AM

There is nothing too late to invest in the cryptocurrency market. But you have to be ready to invest and take risks if you don't want to.
Andrewhart

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

The cryptocurrency world welcomes you anytime you are ready to invest. No time is late at all but stop delaying if you have heard of cryptocurrencies and benefit attached to it. There is no need to postpone your day of gains. Therefore, act fast and don't be like the people who heard of bitcoin early enough but failed to invest.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

People who still think that bitcoin is a bubble are simply illiterate and do not understand anything in the crypto-currency market. It's my opinion.
Liz D

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:51:48 AM

If it a bubble, then we have seen the bottom now it is better to start accumulating more of it before another surge in price. It seems this ending is going to be full of crypto uptrend
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

The answer is: NO

You’re not the only one who has this feeling. As someone who got into cryptocurrencies 2.5 years ago (It also seemed too late back then), I think you shouldn't spend your timing regretting on opportunities you missed.

Instead, you should make your first step ASAP and learn by getting involved.

What should you do?

Stay tuned - Read a lot about the different cryptocurrencies and try to catch up with the latest news.

Know where you are at - Try to understand how this market works and the main technology behind it Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes

Trust yourself - 90% of what you read on the internet is bullshit, follow your instincts.

Learn the basics of technical analysis  Crypto Investor's Guides - CryptoPotato

I hope it helps,
GuerrillaBuzz

Of course it is not too late to invest in bitcoin it is a matter of proper timing and readiness of the investor to invest and how well they can cope up with the risk they are about to face.
Very well said! But it still depends on the investor's personality if he/she is a type of person that takes risks and have a strong mindset that never gets affected by FUD. We all know that the main target of FUDSTERS especially those FUD spreaders from the media are the newbie investors and no matter what happens they will surely try to shaken every weak hand on the crypto currency realm with their blast of FUD combinations that they've been doing for years and will do it again and again to the following years to come. Grin
Crypto currency industry is very wild and I think I cannot recommend it to people that have a weak way of thinking or else they will be the target of those FUD spreaders out there. And to clarify I'm not saying that they shouldn't use or invest in crypto currencies just be vigilant and invest at their own risks. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: