Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? Is it a bubble?  (Read 4989 times)
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

People who still think that bitcoin is a bubble are simply illiterate and do not understand anything in the crypto-currency market. It's my opinion.

The thing is... that under the CURRENT financial facts and fundamentals, Bitcoin has indeed a bubbly price. However not all bubbles burst. Also the statements I've read around that "Bitcoin is digital, it's made of thin air, it doesn't exist, it only has value because people think it has" are pretty stupid... fiat currencies are exactly the same thing. Only gold and other metals have a real existence and value... €, $ and other are truly nothing.

The reason I'm calling Bitcoin's price a bubble is for technical reasons, based on the literal meaning of the term "bubble" (taken from Wikipedia), "An economic bubble or asset bubble is trade in an asset at a price or price range that strongly exceeds the asset's intrinsic value. It could also be described as a situation in which asset prices appear to be based on implausible or inconsistent views about the future."

I'm however a firm believer that the current price is far from bubble territory when you consider the future. When BTC and other coins become more mainstream and accepted in more places, then the current price will be considered "cheap", not "bubble".
When planing for the future though, I liked the advice the OP gave, keep it at your heart if you're new to this world,
Trust yourself - 90% of what you read on the internet is bullshit, follow your instincts.

PS: I wonder... Since the above advice is given on the internet, does it automatically invalidates itself? Shocked
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

investing in bitcoin is never too late because it can be seen from any aspect with a price of 1 BTC, which has declined from before, it is okay and we may see a solid price from the previous point to invest.
Lindseyhunt

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

It is not late, if you are interested in bitcoin and learn more about it, the bitcoin price at the moment is quite low and fluctuate not much, the current time is good for newcomers. It is possible to invest in various types of crypto.
lovefr128

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:46:24 AM

Yes i think its bubble and now what is your choices?now?  
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:00:55 AM

I don't think it's too late to invest in bitcoin. instead, this is the right time to invest in bitcoin because currently the price of bitcoin is quite cheap. and if we look at the market today, the prices of bitcoin and other coins are experiencing little by little.
I think it is not too late to invest on bitcoin. The bitcoin today is slowly rising and this was maybe the very best time to buy bitcoin and sell in the next few months or maybe  a year to have a very amazing profit. So then I believe that we need to invest on bitcoin today for good.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

what I will do is keep learning to learn and learn to be the best among my competitor's competitors and I will prove it in time, because I believe, in this world nothing is impossible, that is the principle of my life.
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

Now it's not too late to invest in bitcoin until the issue of regulating cryptocurrency has been settled. The rate will run at current positions of 5-7k, but as soon as the G20 announces official information of cryptocurrency will become widely known and in demand around the world! So buy today to rejoice in profits in the next couple of years.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

Not too late but this is not a good time to invest as bitcoin did not found some stability yet and we can see clearly that the price still has big fluctuations. It's hard to say if bitcoin it's a bubble, it looks like one but it does not act like one , time will tell for sure.

Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

it's not too late to invest in bitcoin now, in my opinion it's still the right time to start investing or buying bitcoin because the market conditions are down and the price of bitcoin is very cheap. if you have the courage to take risks and are ready, you can invest anytime on bitcoin. but must be careful and not too greedy.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:15:45 PM

The old trick of crypto investments has always been buy when price is low and sell some when the price is high...and it has always worked and this way you don't get to make losses because of dumpers that follow this strategy and are profiting from this. But In reality we wait for the pendulum to swing our then get to react.... sorry I have news for you this will leave you in the red  Tongue

Investing shouldn't have the right time because you should invest anytime you want. There's no time requirement as long as you have you have your money. It isn't too late.  Just always remember that when you sell, you should sell when it is high, and buy in the market when low.

Totoff

Activity: 142
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

Today a new decision, I will put 100$ each month in $BTC ... just after a red candle if possible   Grin
And as some investment are blocked during 5 or 8 years I will see what it become in 2023...
 I have no time to trade because it takes many times so I try this way to make some profits

Bitcointalk Member

IEOCUhdWQD58SCKvuRPcK/ezqptGuDJ13bHnI0tWGRYPSInzaXupC3pTcrQWxfhSyMhX8G5tw6r5U2kLHJN/4+A=
JonMarryS

Activity: 99

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:07:15 PM

in fact,we know bitcoin from a long time ago and many people did not believe in this process and after the time bitcoin  has become very high price to the extent that no one believes this rise. Despite the decline in price at the moment, but the indicators show a high price at the beginning of the new year. Therefore, it is not too late for those who did not invest in bitcoin, the opportunity does not ended yet
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:42:57 PM

The answer is: NO

You’re not the only one who has this feeling. As someone who got into cryptocurrencies 2.5 years ago (It also seemed too late back then), I think you shouldn't spend your timing regretting on opportunities you missed.

Instead, you should make your first step ASAP and learn by getting involved.

What should you do?

Stay tuned - Read a lot about the different cryptocurrencies and try to catch up with the latest news.

Know where you are at - Try to understand how this market works and the main technology behind it Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes

Trust yourself - 90% of what you read on the internet is bullshit, follow your instincts.

Learn the basics of technical analysis  Crypto Investor's Guides - CryptoPotato

I hope it helps,
GuerrillaBuzz

too late .?!!
It depends on your view to bitcoin
If you think that the future is still there, then at the beginning of the road
Either you think it's at the ends
Only time is too late.!

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

The answer is definitely no. I don’t believe bitcoin is a bubble. And also it’s not too late to invest. Apparently many people are scared but there is no need to feel like that. People needs to change their mindset about cryptocurrency. They need to change their point of view. Then they might understand there is nothing to be scared. Yes, this is a risky market but still it’s worth to invest in, wisely (!)
manyu22

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:10:00 PM

The answer is definitely no. I don’t believe bitcoin is a bubble. And also it’s not too late to invest. Apparently many people are scared but there is no need to feel like that. People needs to change their mindset about cryptocurrency. They need to change their point of view. Then they might understand there is nothing to be scared. Yes, this is a risky market but still it’s worth to invest in, wisely (!)
yes, it seems like that. bitcoin is not a bubble, and it's not too late for people who want to invest in bitcoin. as you say, this market does have risks, but if your outlook is always positive about bitcoin, it will be good
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

Yeah, man, I totally support you. Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme or other Scam. This is a new technology that will revolutionize the world of Finance and you just need to relax and not worry about the temporary fall of the market.
I dont think why many people are still telling that bitcoin is a bubble, we know that investing in bitcoin is one of the profitable strategy now so people should just believe witht he future of bitcoin and it is not too late to invest in bitcoin, the price is still affordable so investing is still a good move.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

Bitcoin is no bubble people judge things from afar without getting the correct and proper information about it i suggest they need orientation now is the time to invest in bitcoin and earn when its right
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:39:23 PM

No. It is not too late because there are many people who uses bitcoin who wanted also to invest but they have a question in their mind if it's too late. It's not yet too late because as long as bitcoin never stops, investment will never stop also. As long as there are users, there is bitcoin and if there's bitcoin, there will be an investment.
I agree with you, it is not too late to invest and be part of bitcoin but for now you should wait for the right time to invest to bitcoin because it can be you lost if you invest in the wrong time.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Chooroz

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:47:07 PM

Too late? Now it has also dropped a lot to give other possibilities to the last arrivals (and to the banks).
For me it's not too late to invest in bitcoin because the value of it is just $7k and that value is still cheap compare on it's value last year  and for sure investing now is really a wise decision and off course after we invest we should know how to hold until the value of btc will be $20k again.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
vnck25

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:47:37 PM

No I don't think its too late to invest in Bitcoins. With the real use cases of Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies there is a good chance that Bitcoin is currently at a bargain price! Take advantage of this current price and invest now, if you are a long term investor then basically you can buy and forget about your investment. I am sure you will be sure rich at a future date! All the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: