Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? Is it a bubble?  (Read 4990 times)
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:56:20 PM

No. It is not too late because there are many people who uses bitcoin who wanted also to invest but they have a question in their mind if it's too late. It's not yet too late because as long as bitcoin never stops, investment will never stop also. As long as there are users, there is bitcoin and if there's bitcoin, there will be an investment.
I agree with you, it is not too late to invest and be part of bitcoin but for now you should wait for the right time to invest to bitcoin because it can be you lost if you invest in the wrong time.

Yes, we need to know when to invest and when to sell so that we can be able to avoid huge loss in our investments. New investors must study and search more so they can avoid losing more funds in their investments.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:57:51 PM

Bitcoin itself is not a bubble, speculation makes trading a bubble.
Investing in BTC will never be too late, because BTC is the technology that changes the world! When you invest successfully and get money quickly and easily, you will start to indulge in it. Try not to fall into this abyss, and to be sensible and far-sighted is the best way.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
ayambawang

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:14:17 AM

there is no word too late to start something good, I also feel sorry why I have never known btc, so far I am still a beginner, learning and continuing to gather experience, and certainly I keep looking for information from my seniors who have already joined at btc, I was fortunate to still be given the opportunity to join btc, I have seen some of my close people who joined btc, the economy in their lives increased dramatically, I was interested to follow in their footsteps I am optimistic that I can succeed here
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:49:55 AM

No it is not to late to invest in bitcoin and no it is not just a bubble. Bitcoin is still hot and quite relevant and many people are still investing in bitcoin. It is still promising and the potentials are never ending with bitcoin. Just learn when to invest in the right time to make sure you will earn profit with your investment.
royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:57:05 AM

I sure don't hope it's too late. As long as the price goes up it's not late. You can invest pretty much anytime as long as it's not the at its peak price. And no, I don't think it's a bubble as many people says. A lot more people are starting to invest in bitcoin and I can see it being like for the future.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:03:58 AM

Absolutely not that it's tpp late invest in bitcoin that is it a bubble because in the crypto market at any time your invest i mean purchase and also sold it because it's a digital market and very every passing day its glowing himself.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:08:21 AM

In my opinion now is the right time to invest bitcoin, the price of bitcoin immediately skyrocketed so by buying now we can get big profits, I'm sure in September the price of bitcoin will reach $ 10,000.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:48:21 AM

I though your post is one of those fud posts that kills the enthusiasm of other  people specially the newbie. But gladly it is not.

And your post is quite sensible really. Study & Learn. The basics of any investing strategy or atleast to getting involved in the cryptocurrency economy.

It is really important that we all understand what we are going ourselves into before diving ahead.

And with regards to investment time frame, let not the market dictate you when to invest. Let your financial stability dictate your investment time frame.
blitz888

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:27:06 AM

If I have yet to get involved with Bitcoin, I would buy now but will not load up in one go. I'll slowly accumulate just as you do with traditional securities. Whatever your objective in investing, you've got to have a plan. It is always easy to buy but what to do after is usually where investors get caught.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:39:45 AM

The answer is: NO

You’re not the only one who has this feeling. As someone who got into cryptocurrencies 2.5 years ago (It also seemed too late back then), I think you shouldn't spend your timing regretting on opportunities you missed.

Instead, you should make your first step ASAP and learn by getting involved.

What should you do?

Stay tuned - Read a lot about the different cryptocurrencies and try to catch up with the latest news.

Know where you are at - Try to understand how this market works and the main technology behind it Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes

Trust yourself - 90% of what you read on the internet is bullshit, follow your instincts.

Learn the basics of technical analysis  Crypto Investor's Guides - CryptoPotato

I hope it helps,
GuerrillaBuzz
what you convey is true if you are ready with everything and understand with all the risks that will be obtained whenever the time is right
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:50:53 AM

Bitcoin has always been described as the biggest bubble in history and some people are thinking that it will crash sooner. But bitcoin is already a decade now and it still growing and becoming more popular and most trusted cryptocurrency in the whole world. Personally, I say that it is not too late to invest in bitcoin now, it is not too late to take part of the most wonderful investment of all time.
Tunapress

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:58:40 AM

Opportunities if the answer is absolutely no why then do you have to put the question since you have the answer? I  addition to that, this your submission has said by myself and so many people have contributed to the topic in early last year. So I see no rational for such question over and over particularly when you yourself know the answer.
sagittarius1

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:11:11 AM

I don't observe this to be past the point where it is possible to get into bitcoin. Possibly now the average citizens can't bear the cost of it, however the tip top classification individuals can manage the cost of and benefit through it. From my experience clients who think that its hard to bear the cost of bitcoin and feel that they have passed up on the chance can contribute on potential altcoins and attempt the most ideal approach to get back great benefit.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:17:45 AM

In the past nine years, the prices of bitcoin have shown relative rises and falls, and this trend is still repeating, with all time highs being greater than previous, bitcoin is not a bubble and its not too late to invest in it. It is just normal that as it gets more popular and as the demand increases, the price will definitely increase, its basic economics and people who don't understand these principles will say its a bubble, not because it actually is, but because they missed out. As for investment, its not late you will marvel at what bitcoin becomes in a year from now when all the condemnation becomes known as false.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:28:07 AM

The answer is definitely no. I don’t believe bitcoin is a bubble. And also it’s not too late to invest. Apparently many people are scared but there is no need to feel like that. People needs to change their mindset about cryptocurrency. They need to change their point of view. Then they might understand there is nothing to be scared. Yes, this is a risky market but still it’s worth to invest in, wisely (!)
yes, it seems like that. bitcoin is not a bubble, and it's not too late for people who want to invest in bitcoin. as you say, this market does have risks, but if your outlook is always positive about bitcoin, it will be good
The bubble already bursts in the early first quarter of this year and Bitcoin is showing a good sign of stability at this point of time but still cannot assure of it. Investing in any kinds of investments is a risk whether it is a crypto currency investment or other sorts of investment and there is no investment that assures anyone who invested on it a sure profit because anything can happen even the strongest and largest companies may collapse. And also the best thing to keep in mind is to invest only the money you may afford to lose or else you'll end up frustrated if you expect too much from your investments. Cool
Anytime is a good time to invest in Bitcoin as long as the investor knows what he/she is doing. I am not recommending anyone to invest now but for me, on my own point of view, this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin while the price is still playing at $6,000 US dollars to $7,000 US dollars, just remember to invest at your own risk and trust your instincts. Cool
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:30:12 AM

You can invest in bitcoin anytime but it is more profitable when its price is lower  than the previous weeks. The unpredictable price of bitcoin makes it difficult for investors to choose the right time to invest but if you always monitor the market and not only relying on someone's prediction, you will eventually find the right time to put your on investment on the cryptocurrency.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:37:37 AM

Based on the fact that I have seen the price of bitcoin and still stable until now because I checked this past three days this is still the price and it's not too late to start buying bitcoin now.

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

The answer is: NO

You’re not the only one who has this feeling. As someone who got into cryptocurrencies 2.5 years ago (It also seemed too late back then), I think you shouldn't spend your timing regretting on opportunities you missed.

Instead, you should make your first step ASAP and learn by getting involved.

What should you do?

Stay tuned - Read a lot about the different cryptocurrencies and try to catch up with the latest news.

Know where you are at - Try to understand how this market works and the main technology behind it Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes

Trust yourself - 90% of what you read on the internet is bullshit, follow your instincts.

Learn the basics of technical analysis  Crypto Investor's Guides - CryptoPotato

I hope it helps,
GuerrillaBuzz
So many regrets but they are not enough to stop you from taking a step towards success. There is always a time to start and the best time for you may be now. Don't feel bad. Just start and seize the opportunities. You will smile.
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:44:23 AM

You have answered it already, absolutely no, anyone that has the capital should take the bull by the horn.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

In my point of view, Its never too late to join in the crypto market especially in Bitcoin. There is some negative statement from the people who never invest in bitcoin and get affected by the media. as you can see the advantage of bitcoin, it's obviously a big step of the technology in the future. so whenever the bitcoin exists, there are the people who always invest in BTC. The value of BTC recently is low, its great time to make your investment.

Buy Bitcoin and wait for at least a year. It will be enough to let you earn a lot of money. I am sure that BTC will gain much in 10-12 months, and all the investors will become at least a bit richer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: