Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about paying moneytoken / IMT tokens for campaign participants  (Read 400 times)
kanayaTabitha (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:14 AM

halo my friends
what do you think about paying moneytoken for campaign participants? they have changed the fee for bounty hunter ,,
their first agreement will pay 0.5% of the total token supply and now they will only pay 3 million tokens imt for all the campaign participants .. that's the last news I know from the group admin

this is a bounty thread with the promised allocation

and after ico finished it turns out they do not cooperate again with first bounty managers @sinatrra12

and now I smell the cheat in the moneytoken project. I do not know who did it, they did not tell me who their moneytoken audit team just mentioned the DT community.
I have evidence it seems the audit team or moneytoken made a manipulation to not pay the campaign participants. like this

this my profile with mew address

and they said I was a farming account..

957371 is keysa caroline he's not a scamer but his account is on my wallet list and they say that my mew address is a farming account

so also with my wallet is on the list of wallet keysa caroline and say the same thing to him.

keysa caroline spreedsheet number #115

spreadsheet the appeal link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NrITn1Qouv8mgyFneHAOniXiHswFohBxMV3v2GmHz10/edit#gid=0

almost some participants do not get paid for them.

my opinion they are trying to take the money of campaign participants.

Sorry, my English is bad
keysa carolline

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

the first allocation amount is 100 million tokens and now changed to 3 million tokens, then after ico settled and spreadsheet all have got the total token then come bounty auditor and the participants are divided by two whitelist and redlist participants. However the reasons given by the auditor are unclear and ostensibly about the reason the participants entered the redlist and until now our complaints to the auditors were not addressed. I think it's unfair we have done our work according to the rules they asked for but after everything is finished we are declared not entitled to reward.
aseprebel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

cogwise.io

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:52:06 AM

why can not everyone access the website when the distribution date begins? why does everyone not know the reason why they are not given explanation about appeal report?
why do not everyone know their spreadsheet?
why are not you open to all bounty hunters?
what is KYC function ?? are you playing with us?
and I see my total token initially 43000 why be 18000 tokens? is there any indication of fraud and lack of justice?

bonji77

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:57:46 AM

I followed the signature campaign, facebook and twitter .. before the first spreadsheet was last locked i saw getting 240k and now only 7k. I appealed to the auditor until now has not been responded. I just ask for justice because I work honestly and this seems like the game from the moneytoken team they do not want to pay as per the initial agreement

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

I was immediately counted as a sword, then I went through a kick and after the appeal had already written that my posts were Spam. At the same time, the auditor was hired to find deceivers and not to check the quality of posts that had already been tested and approved
kanayaTabitha (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:11:46 PM

we need to know who the moneytoken audit team? the old bounty manager was supposed to provide information about the audit team but I already asked and he did not know anything.
I really hope theymos team can check whether this is true team manipulation or indeed we do not deserve to get paid.
we need your help lauda or others to clarify this issue. if indeed we do not deserve the payment it does not matter. we just need honesty from developers. Smiley
virgiloz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

Angry Estoy sumamente enojada, al final money token recauda 37000000 de usd y los que hemos prestado desde 100 dolares para ayudar, esperábamos tener alguna recompensa y lo único que recibimos es que muchos usuarios tenemos cuentas vinculadas o cuentas de spam o direccion de granja de minado. acaso esto es una estafa mas de todas las ico que aparecen? necesito respuestas del porque mi cuenta aparece vinculada con otra persona lo cual no es cierto!!  detalle

0x9723B1D924C546a5Fe38C9116fCBEb47475201CF   Account farming, linked accounts Bitcointalk: 2019688, 1740698 -  vervv12@yandex.ru, vicloz13@gmail.com

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

Should this post would be placed up here? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=227.0

I didnt see any links  between op's account and the other participant. I dont know if i do miss something but having those alterations isnt really good specially when handling a bounty campaign.
This is really a way on reducing payout and to talk about sudden payout change then its not new for this market and i have seen lots of similar situations because most projects will based on the token that they had sold and they cant really just imply the said fix allocation for bounty which just a normal thing to be done.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kanayaTabitha (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

announcement for appeal:
join the channel group auditor https://t.me/renote
I hope this can solve any of our complaints Wink
virgiloz

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

i understand these projects attracts spammers and farming who consider the award to be "free money". I paid, is not free for me, but I consider making a profit by investing my money more than 5 months ago
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 8407

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

we need your help lauda or others to clarify this issue.
You can send him PM

their first agreement will pay 0.5% of the total token supply and now they will only pay 3 million tokens imt for all the campaign participants ..
Etherscan shows 97,328,526.56, As far as I know, they allocated for the interpreters an additional 10 m from the team's pool

Soon they will answer your questions in your profiles.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kanayaTabitha (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

we need your help lauda or others to clarify this issue.
You can send him PM

their first agreement will pay 0.5% of the total token supply and now they will only pay 3 million tokens imt for all the campaign participants ..
Etherscan shows 97,328,526.56, As far as I know, they allocated for the interpreters an additional 10 m from the team's pool

Soon they will answer your questions in your profiles.
yes i do have 2 account kanaya and anggada18 but i do not use 2 account to follow moneytoken campaign .. i use anggada18 just to buy IMT tokens and save in dashboard. do you just make excuses for not paying for the campaign? GLADIUS and PALACE RESIDANCE are different campaigns. so I'm entitled to use my bitcointalk ID wherever to follow the campaign. and I never changed my wallet address.

I bought moneytoken using anggada18 account and used wallet anggada18
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

dear auditor 
HELP!!!

Linked accounts Bitcointalk: 980580, 990566  IN the appeal repport but i have one account 980580 with username: karitra1

the seconde not for me ....
appeal repport num: 66
Btt username : karitra1 
Bitcointalk link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=980580
 eth adress:  0xCDbf91f5447b17744273A8bAae8D40d06b5d0a0d

Plz update this and give me my reward. I have more than 64000 imt token in the signature spreadsheet
icopress
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

and they said I was a farming account..
yes i do have 2 account kanaya and anggada18 but i do not use 2 account to follow moneytoken campaign ..GLADIUS and PALACE RESIDANCE are different campaigns.
Could you decide?
so I'm entitled to use my bitcointalk ID wherever to follow the campaign. and I never changed my wallet address.
Have you already contacted Lauda?
i use anggada18 just to buy IMT tokens and save in dashboard. do you just make excuses for not paying for the campaign?
lol

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kanayaTabitha (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

Could you decide?
decide what?
Have you already contacted Lauda?
I have not contacted them until distribution is complete. I intend to ask them for help so that community problems can be solved. that's it, I do not intend to damage anything.
Smiley
dmitro853

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

Is it possible to have 2 accounts on the forum?
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

These people really make me feel annoyed, and the fruits of the labor that our bounty hunters have gained through a lot of time are taken away by these people!

kanayaTabitha (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:34:53 AM

clarification of questions regarding allocation for bounty hunter participants ..
some time ago I thought the allocations had changed.

and my email has been replied by the auditor team. hopefully campaign participants get paid for them
bonji77

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

I see in the group telegram bounty plagiarism account get 1144475 token imt, I think the audit team is very unprofessional in the work..

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
icopress
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

I see in the group telegram bounty plagiarism account get 1144475 token imt, I think the audit team is very unprofessional in the work..
Thank you!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀