Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:39:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bank and crypto industry unite or be linked?  (Read 23522 times)
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

Banks are very greedy and probably already thinking about it in the future, and most likely are developing a storage and transmission system now.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Simu111

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

I agree with the bank that there will be no way to be related to the crypto. Depending on the reality, the bank remembers crypto for reducing the risk for US economy equipment. Banks have been immunized or collapsed for their related or integration because counting on human banks will stop and Cooperation of Blockchain technology and their cash will be protected there. But I really hope that the people of the Blockchain lineage are joined in the countries.
Eric

Activity: 124

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

That will be hard because banks dont like decentralised things. They need to rule them all. They love ripple because ripple is not decentralised as you know. So if we are talking about normal decentralised crypto currencies i think that is impossible to be linked with banks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:36:54 AM

I think not, because cryptocurrency right now is mostly decentralized. And with its anonymity keeping the users safe from further threats and keeping their profile low. While in banks, they need tons of documents which your details will be turn to public.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:41:36 AM

If this will happen is it possible that decentralization be compromised?

Decentralization isn't a bad thing. It is a new way of thinking and doing business. For so long, Banks have been using centralization to develop our society and this has lead to some limitations . With Decentralization, the services of banks can go to a new level. Banks have no choice than to adopt decentralization or else they will be left out

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:49:25 AM

This thing just happen with coins which serve for banks and have purpose in transfering coins instead of cash. But with other coins, their purpose and technology don't involve bank that can not unite

Andrey995

Activity: 115

twogap.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:38:30 PM

If banks will have a wish to go to the future they will efinately tru to start working with crypto and then will be a real crypto boom among people who start invest their money

mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:52:07 PM

It all depends on what result you want to get. If you do it all day, and the income will be high, but we must take care of health and not exhaust yourself.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

I think not. What can be this currency exchange for the crypt and Vice versa. Banks perceive this currency as competitive, because it is electronic money, and banks can only work on Fiat money.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

There is no need for crypto and banks to be united. Banks  will use the benefits of blockchain technology.
They are already participating in many projects. For example XRP has 100+ partners from financial sector.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:22:19 PM

There is no need for crypto and banks to be united. Banks  will use the benefits of blockchain technology.
They are already participating in many projects. For example XRP has 100+ partners from financial sector.

It could be better if their is connection with the bank. Banks can be used as a 3rd party, it happen to our country already but it sometimes we are experiencing some problems and of course high transaction fee is charge to us. Anyways, we can't do nothing to them instead, is to abide their rules as we really need them and our money can be directly deposited into them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:27:49 PM

Crypto is defined as hierarchical. Hide identity. And the bank is always transparent and clearly controlled so I think there will never be a bank and crypto linked together. Absolutely impossible.

For sure they will be linked because Crypto can be converted into fiat and the currency is moving on to success. While the crypto is keep booming for sure many money will come and keep in some banks. The industry will unite in some way around.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
greennesslatern

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:55:29 PM

banks and who have the money want the control. probably cryptocurrencies and traditional can hardly be linked. regardless of this, the banks will for sure use the blockchain technology for their purposes
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:58:51 PM

I think both will co-exist in the future not determining whether they will be linked or not. I do expect that both will still exist in the future and no one would be gone in the future for the reason that banks are supported by the governments and cryptos on the other hands have a large number of users and given that we are on the digital age, it is having a high probability to exist and be used on thr future.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:32:43 PM

Firstly, we should let the companies that are forming the market decide by what is the most beneficial way for them. I am confident that similar projects will form some kind of an alliance in which members will support each other. But the entire market? Let's look at the other side of the spectrum: big-tech companies- IBM, Alibaba, Amazon- they are falling behind and if they want to make greater steps further, they have no other choice but work together. Not the healthiest relationship but here we go. Anyway, being unique is what matters in the world of business: if all projects will form a great decentralized system, fine, but without a proper alternative, it is not possible.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:34:43 PM

according  to  me  it  will  never happen   because  these  two  are  not  same  and  each of them  have  different  views  and  profits  so  everyone  fight to be  aboss so  i d ont think  it  will happen  ever.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:42:31 PM

I think this is already happening with ripple, recently Ripple announced some partnership with some bank and some exchanges are partnering with banks for their crypto to fiat buy and selling and i think a lot more of that will happen in the future

MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:52:55 PM

I don't think that they will unite because i believe that as a major result of cryptocurrencies' success, they will affect the banking industry. But if more cryptos are going to come out just like Ripple, maybe there's a possibility that these two entities will unite.

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:00:00 AM

I don't think so . U will see that sooner or later they will join us and they will create crypto financial systems that will be used as exchanges between crypto and fiat money . This is new technology that is slowly getting adopted and future is bright
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:18:21 AM

Do you know how Blockchain works? So that’s not going to happen, there is possibilities for them to be linked together. You either have your money invested in cryptocurrency or you can withdraw and put it in the bank, your choice. But if you keep on believing that they are going to work together then you’re wasting your time cause they are not going to work together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: