Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bank and crypto industry unite or be linked?  (Read 23521 times)
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:31:42 PM

I think unification is a much more possible outcome. Banks are trying to implement the blockchain in their activities, and everything else is just a matter of time.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:45:12 PM

I think they can unite and collaborate too ..actually, there is this promising Gigzi project that will make a partnership with many local banks to make fiat withdrawal possible.. this is actually a solid step towards crypto and banks collaboration.. But, there has to be a suitable agreement and good terms for banks to start accepting crypto-assets.

brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:50:16 PM

On the example of Ripple, we can make sure that the introduction of blockchain technology in the banking system is possible, but this system will still be centralized. I think that banks will never be able to become decentralized, otherwise the meaning of their existence will be lost, that is, control over your funds.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:06:28 PM

This is the most possible solution, because I do not think that we would have only one industry within several years from now on. There would be a lot of coins such as Ripple and other coins that will support the decentralised solution.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:11:34 PM

If this will happen is it possible that decentralization be compromised?
Well, I think that the blockchain that banks develop every year and even months , and I think every technology can help one another to become better

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:06:21 PM

I forsee a regulation taking place in the near futre, this will link the banking sector and the cryptocurrency industry together, for crypto to be accepted globally, the link is essential, Since cryptocurrency is an emerging industry sure the synchronisation will be to the advantage of all.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:52:00 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 07:15:22 PM by Perfect35

If this will happen is it possible that decentralization be compromised?
It will, because they are seriously afraid of decentralization, which is why they are able to use coins like xrp, because it is centralized, as a matter of fact, it is their coin.
If cryptocurrency is eventually regulated, first decentralization might change to centralization and not only banks, but different organizations, government, business institutions would want to use cryptocurrency.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:52:30 PM

Banks are always looking for what will bring them more profit and customers. The crypto world has the power to provide this.
I think with some regulations guiding investments banks will start to use cryptocurrency to some capacity.
I think crypto still has what it takes to disrupt the banking sector

warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:58:27 AM

The future trend must be united. Banks can often also use blockchain technology, which is not difficult. So this is only a matter of time, when the bitcoin price becomes expensive, the government will accept bitcoin.

Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:24:51 AM

I really don't think so, probably in the future but it seems impossible unless a major adjustment is made.  Blockchain technology provides a way for people to make transactions and payments easily and very fast without any regulation body or middle man and at very low fees. The banking system, which is controlled by the government is centralized while the crypto industry is decentralized, different kinds of people in the crypto industry which would not want the banks to unite with blockchain because of these regulations and advantages the blockchain has over the banking system. The reason the banking system is trying to use Ripple(XRP) to fully get into the crypto industry and dominate.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:00:13 AM

Judging by the current development of the industry, banks are not interested in the use of blockchain technology in their processes, so merger is out of the question. But external regulation and mediation is exactly what the banks want.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:02:23 PM

It is not easy for crypto and banks to work together. IMO, banks are only interested in the blockchain technology and not a decentralised kind of business.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:22:09 PM

What I can see in the future is that banks are going to be using blockchain too so they may be able to take advantage of the interoperability to make all these happen. Working with the crypto currencies is going to happen because by now they should have it in mind that crypto is here to stay its inevitable and it will be adopted no matter when and right now they are seeing starts to happen.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:29:01 PM

i think for now many banking was using crypto or blockchain technology, such as financeX or any crypto project whos based on lending program, it must be linked on to some bank.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:29:51 PM

Judging by the current development of the industry, banks are not interested in the use of blockchain technology in their processes, so merger is out of the question. But external regulation and mediation is exactly what the banks want.
Why do you think so? Perhaps it all depends on a particular country, but over time, technologies such as the blockchain, some banks and many institutions show interest, but deny the acceptance of the cryptocurrency themselves. This is quite reasonable, given that new cryptocurrency-related technologies can improve workflow and the use of information in various sectors of the economy and the banking system.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:33:20 PM

Perhaps this will be the case or, as we already see, some projects will be born that already have a crypto bank statute that will replace the banking sector, such as we know today, in any case there will be changes that will have real consequences
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:35:33 PM

It will be link and we have no doubt for that.
Banks will never let their community disappear on this mother earth.
And to not go out of the business you must hug your enemy and adopt what they have. banks will move and will go on blockchain and crypto.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:44:17 PM

Eventually, centralized cryptocurrencies will become the most popular in the world, and they will interact with the banking sector but there will be no full unification.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 04:46:18 PM

Technology indeed gives great attention, especially in this case cryptocurrency technology. With the development of cryptocurrency technology there will definitely be an interest in the bank for the adoption of the system from cryptocurrency.

Think of Ripple - it is a coin created by large banks. It has a very high transaction rate, the highest among all cryptocurrencies.
Due to this speed, the coin can be successfully used as an analogue of interbank payments.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 04:48:21 PM

They may not integrate but instead the banks shift on blockchain. There is a need of a such system and it will get originated that can be the link to bridge up the gap between the two systems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: