Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bank and crypto industry unite or be linked?  (Read 23522 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:19:31 PM

They may not integrate but instead the banks shift on blockchain. There is a need of a such system and it will get originated that can be the link to bridge up the gap between the two systems.
Banks will try to at first destroy cryptocurrencies since they cannot allow to have direct competition when they have achieved such a strong control over the economy but it seem they are understanding that is impossible so they will try their next strategy which is to try to take over the market by deceiving people and make them believe that they are adapting when all they are doing is introducing a Trojan horse(ripple) in the market and hoping we fall for such a trap.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:28:16 PM

They may not integrate but instead the banks shift on blockchain. There is a need of a such system and it will get originated that can be the link to bridge up the gap between the two systems.

Currently, a system for storing and transmitting banking information can be built on the basis of the blockchain.
This is the most secure way to store and transfer information from hacker attacks.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
jzarifis

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

https://kryptium.io

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 06:35:51 PM

Banks are interested to use blockchain technology in order to replace their ancient systems, so they will put money on the technology but the cryptos are a real enemy for them. They earn money because of their control on FIAT currencies. Maybe they will put some interest to handle cryptocurrencies like assets on their portofilio but never as currencies.

Kryptium | A user-friendly, peer-to-peer betting platform
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:54:44 PM

Banks already have the same tools that are developed in crypto. The service will be the one and same.
The only difference is that banks will provide centralized solutions and you are in the traditional fiat economy VS crypto is providing decentralized solutions in an alternative economy.
For the end user, that don't give a shit about this stuff, there will be no difference.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:07:06 PM

Judging by the current development of the industry, banks are not interested in the use of blockchain technology in their processes, so merger is out of the question. But external regulation and mediation is exactly what the banks want.

Why are you sure about each bank in the world? Recently I've read that the main Russian bank implements blockchain technologies into its internal processes. It has little to do with cryptocurrencies, ofc, but still...
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:09:03 PM

I do not think that crypto industry and banks unite, but banks will use blockchain technology and crypto
will use the infrastructure of  the banks. Banks want control and centralization and on that they will  not give up easily.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:34:59 AM

At this time almost impossible in my country to linked banks with crypto even my government says crypto could threat banks and banks accounts which integrate with crypto is could be dangerous part however the problem currently in the government decissions that if they made good decissions regarding crypto and banks then eventually we will see banks and crypto are walking together but if they still not admit crypto then it's impossible to do so
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:09:08 AM

If this will happen is it possible that decentralization be compromised?

I think with technology improve, it could be happen banks system and bitcoin system unite. Its about the will from banks. Its true that banks using SWIFT system and Bitcoin using peer to peer transaction system and its very different system but if government regulating bitcoin, it may happen.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:09:45 PM

such a possibility cannot be ruled out, because the banking sector can never disappear, this is our legacy, we came up with this type of financing. We are people. Therefore, cryptocurrencies will necessarily cooperate with banks.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:14:09 PM

I believe that time is coming where banks and crypt I currencies will be linked in business, especially hen crypto is being regulated and more confidence comes to the investors.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:36:28 PM

Technology indeed gives great attention, especially in this case cryptocurrency technology. With the development of cryptocurrency technology there will definitely be an interest in the bank for the adoption of the system from cryptocurrency.

Think of Ripple - it is a coin created by large banks. It has a very high transaction rate, the highest among all cryptocurrencies.
Due to this speed, the coin can be successfully used as an analogue of interbank payments.
It's not created by a bank, but ripple has a lot of cooperation and partnership with the banks in the blockchain development and implementation. It has nothing to do with its coin tha called as ripple.
It's still in the research and it can't be determined.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 03:38:38 PM

Bank and crypto industry wont unite but will be more linked, i think. We've already begun to see examples of this, some global banks have already started making transfers with the xrapid technology. I don't think it would be a harm to the decentralized structure.

Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:10:16 AM

If this will happen is it possible that decentralization be compromised?
No need to be talking about it, cause it’s not going to happen. You either own it in fiat and you invest in the crypto assets and hold them on your own. Purpose of cryptocurrency is for you to be your own bank and control the money yourself. So if you’re going to be thinking that cryptocurrency and banks will be linked together, then you’re wasting your time.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:04:49 AM

Bank and crypto industry wont unite but will be more linked, i think. We've already begun to see examples of this, some global banks have already started making transfers with the xrapid technology. I don't think it would be a harm to the decentralized structure.

Banks can make payments, but I think about more until we can not dream of, cryptocurrency even from the legal side is not supported, and banks do not want to create problems for themselves

Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:08:08 AM

It seems to me that as soon as the cryptocurrency starts breaking out into leadership, the banks will reconsider their concept and start launching their coins!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:23:55 AM

I'm sure that will happen ..
the bank system is currently outdated, but by integrating banking services into blockchain technology it will be perfect. all become transparent and very safe. and this will remove all restrictions that exist in current banking services.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:59:04 AM

At this time almost impossible in my country to linked banks with crypto even my government says crypto could threat banks and banks accounts which integrate with crypto is could be dangerous part however the problem currently in the government decissions that if they made good decissions regarding crypto and banks then eventually we will see banks and crypto are walking together but if they still not admit crypto then it's impossible to do so

I also think that there must be some economic shocks to get cryptocurrencies and banks united. Nowadays the cryptocurrency market is too risky and unstable for any banking system.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:26:48 AM

I do not think that crypto industry and banks unite, but banks will use blockchain technology and crypto
will use the infrastructure of  the banks. Banks want control and centralization and on that they will  not give up easily.

I think they will only use blockchain as their own tool to support their transactions and systems. Blockchain is a new technology and has not been fully exploited, it not only supports banks and it will help many other areas.
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:54:44 PM

I think that banks will somehow work out their cryptocurrency, but I do not think that they will choose decentralized platforms, rather the opposite!
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:47:13 PM

It seems to me that very soon the banks will be able to integrate the blockchain, and in that case we will all understand what and where and how much money each person has in the account. Data must be open. Therefore, the situation in general is questionable. But I think that this will be so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: