Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:58:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question : How do you educate noncoiner about crypto?  (Read 473 times)
btchunter786

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

The fact is we shouldn’t teach about crypto. I mean we can just inform them about and the rest of the thing should be learned by self-learning. That’s why I believe that researching by own is the best thing here.
bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

Crypto world is confusing. It is not wise to learn from others. It’s better to learn by own. Doing a good amount of research will help to understand the crypto world. But there is no alternative ways.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

To see bitcoin on 1 million dollar or Ethereum to 10000 dollar, we must all understand that it takes mass adoption to get on that point.
And mass adoption begins from home, so how do you educate your friends and family about crypto?

Do share so we can all learn from each other's method   Smiley
I believe the best way to educate noncoiner about crypto is to tell them of the advantages of crypto and what they tend to gain from it if they join the community but you should also tell them it is risky and they need to be very patient in the crypto community.
crowdfarmx (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

To see bitcoin on 1 million dollar or Ethereum to 10000 dollar, we must all understand that it takes mass adoption to get on that point.
And mass adoption begins from home, so how do you educate your friends and family about crypto?

Well initially, you have to educate yourself first. I'm pretty sure that a huge number of us in this system does not have a full understanding of what they have gotten into. But learning does come along the way. And the only time you should start educating others is when you have personally gained something or have had your experiences on how the system works. But please don't force yourself to go educating people because you want to. This is not practical. This may only cause you stress and frustration. Only inform people when they ask. Only go deeper if they keep on asking more. This way you'll know they are interested.

I see, hopefully with the whole cryptoverse stabilizing now we can see more and more people begin to curious once more about crypto without fear of getting slammed like early this year.
crowdfarmx (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

No need to educate people since this will happen automaticaly as soon as people notice that cryptocurrency is getting famous and profitable. There is no sense in explaining cryptocurrency to your friends and family because they will not get it right away. To learn about cryptocurrency, you must be willing to learn, I my self did not listen to my brother when he explained about crypto. I learned by my sepf when I noticed that cryptocurrency is real.
Instances would differ on each person because we do have different family members or relatives which either they are tech-savvy or not which they do either understand or not when you tried out to explain.I would say it would really be worth to try even we do know if outcome would be positive or negative on their side but atleast we do help up about adoption even just starting on our own home.
Its hard to explain completely on a person which do have zero knowledge about internet things but learning up crypto isn't really hard.

I agree, adoption starts from home Smiley
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

There’s no need to educate anyone about cryptocurrency because it is much better to educate themselves and to convinced themselves on how important cryptos are. I started here when my cousin introduced it to me with only few guidelines then am on my own after that.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:19:45 AM

Introducing crypto to everyone is not as easy as imagined, It is necessary patience to convey the term crypto because there is no guidebook and can only be found in google.
crowdfarmx (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

Introducing crypto to everyone is not as easy as imagined, It is necessary patience to convey the term crypto because there is no guidebook and can only be found in google.

Something worth doing is not always easy. In our project crowdfarmx, we are going to educate farmers about blockchain. Its not easy, but its worth it Wink
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

In my opinion, it is really hard to educate and convince a people if they themselves are not interested in to cryptocurrency. However, I started to encourage my daughter to join with me in my quest to earn profit through signature bounty campaign and told her that once she will be able to earn, she can use such profit for her personal use. Right now, she is actively participating in signature bounty campaign and almost near to end the campaign period. She just wanted to try and take her chance just to know if if is a real thing.
crowdfarmx (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

In my opinion, it is really hard to educate and convince a people if they themselves are not interested in to cryptocurrency. However, I started to encourage my daughter to join with me in my quest to earn profit through signature bounty campaign and told her that once she will be able to earn, she can use such profit for her personal use. Right now, she is actively participating in signature bounty campaign and almost near to end the campaign period. She just wanted to try and take her chance just to know if if is a real thing.

It's heartwarming to see crypto as a family activity Cheesy and good for your daughter as well for being an early user of crypto. May her journey ahead is all greens and no reds Smiley
scribble2

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

Regarding the statement what I will say is let them watch, see, feel and come to light. They may understand to know the importance of learning BTC studies and about crypto space , then they may know about BTC as they will know with wants and importance, rather if not they will hear your advises and throw them in the dump of their brains. First they have to make them interested, or you may try. Maqke them interested, they will know.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

I think the best way to educate anyone about cryptos is by been successful in the cryptos, once you are successful other people will like to follow you and join, I got into cryptos because my friend in crypto is rich through cryptos
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

Before educting someone, be sure that the recepient of your idea is an open-minded person. If otherwise, now just stop your plan in telling him/her about crypto. It is important that the person you are talking with shows interest on it.
Then start explaining bitcoin, altcoin and the ways you can earn from it. If you can, show some of your earnings and tell them how exactly you have made that amount.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

I let them see it themselves how bitcoin change my life and status so they were be the one to ask me how did i do that and from there the messages spread from my family members and connecting friends

As of today most of my family members invested in crypto though some are small holders but atleast they ate starting to adapt and spreading the message
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

So easy, I will guide them go to search on Google Grin. Of course, I can spend my time to explain the questions about cryptocurrency after they have a basic knowledge from Google. But, I can't spend my time to teach the newbie never spend some days to learn the basic knowledge about cryptocurrency before want to me teach them.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

I'm just thinking that it's worth keeping a mouth shut if everyone knows that I have cryptocurrency, and when bitcoin will costs $1,000,000 I think my whole family will be in great danger.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:51:20 PM

I simply tell them that crypto is a new form of tech that has multiple use cases, it can be trasferred as a payment globally, it is decentralized, borderless and efficient moreover it is backed by blockchain and is categorized as an asset so it has attractive investment perspective as well.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
crowdfarmx (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

Before educting someone, be sure that the recepient of your idea is an open-minded person. If otherwise, now just stop your plan in telling him/her about crypto. It is important that the person you are talking with shows interest on it.
Then start explaining bitcoin, altcoin and the ways you can earn from it. If you can, show some of your earnings and tell them how exactly you have made that amount.

Exactly, talking to closed minded person will only leads to argument.
crowdfarmx (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

I let them see it themselves how bitcoin change my life and status so they were be the one to ask me how did i do that and from there the messages spread from my family members and connecting friends

As of today most of my family members invested in crypto though some are small holders but atleast they ate starting to adapt and spreading the message

I'm sure crypto has change your life already, you must've been here for a long time to be hero member.

Nice to know your family members also a hodler Smiley must be an open minded family you got there.
crowdfarmx (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:31:35 PM

So this is really the case, but people do not trust the rumors when it comes to money is the best advertisement, I think when the crypto will be advertised on the TV then its perception will be much more!

Well perhaps its only a matter of time until CNBC's fast money advertising ICO  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: