Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:35:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question : How do you educate noncoiner about crypto?  (Read 473 times)
Vidgenx

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

To see bitcoin on 1 million dollar or Ethereum to 10000 dollar, we must all understand that it takes mass adoption to get on that point.
And mass adoption begins from home, so how do you educate your friends and family about crypto?

Do share so we can all learn from each other's method   Smiley
I think there is no more effective way than letting them know that we can succeed with crypto. And for the first step of course we have to succeed first, and after that maybe whatever we say about the crypto concept will be heard by people around us.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:38:26 PM

To see bitcoin on 1 million dollar or Ethereum to 10000 dollar, we must all understand that it takes mass adoption to get on that point.
And mass adoption begins from home, so how do you educate your friends and family about crypto?

Show your profit, that's the best way to motivate others! Personally, I've got here cause I saw my friends making money and started to learn the philosophy of the cryptocurrency market!

four199

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:03:28 AM

For those days I thought it was too far away, we should think for the future. I look forward to this market further development.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:13:38 AM

Bitcoin for $ 1 million, and Ethereum for $ 10,000, is too fantastic, and optimistic (although in the distant future, it's possible). People need to be shown the benefits of blockchain technology.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

I don't want to educate anyone because it's very difficult to make him understand about the cryptocurrency, especially to people who never know about the stock.
All i do is tell him cryptocurrency is very good and will be our future, then they will curious about crypto then do their own research.

You do not have to do it. However, the guy will be thankful for you if you prompt him which of the books on the cryptocurrency he can read, and which of the videos on YouTube contain the best information.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:55:23 PM

I think its a hard task to do especially in my country. Maybe i will teach some of my friends and college student. I will tell them about the basic of cryptocurrency and i hope they understand. Cryptocurrency is a future i hope people can understand how good cryptocurrency is.

DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:37:50 PM

I'd refer them to some general info forums and videos kind of "for dummies" (lovingly). There are plenty of videos on YouTube not going into details of trading tricks. You can show them some videos.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

I think its a hard task to do especially in my country. Maybe i will teach some of my friends and college student. I will tell them about the basic of cryptocurrency and i hope they understand. Cryptocurrency is a future i hope people can understand how good cryptocurrency is.
I just sent links to some videos on YouTube, some good easy to understand videos, to my friends and family, and each time they are mistaken, I correct them and tell them more of facts to correct the rumors they keep hearing.
Capture

Activity: 227
Merit: 12

⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

I don't want to educate anyone because it's very difficult to make him understand about the cryptocurrency, especially to people who never know about the stock.
All i do is tell him cryptocurrency is very good and will be our future, then they will curious about crypto then do their own research.
Also a very good approach. We can't make people understand. We can only steer them in the right direction. I can't say I myself know enough to educate so I just tell them where to look and what sources are the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: