Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:24:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women have to take the lead!  (Read 5016 times)
DanielVG

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:38:28 AM

are there any female miners?
TheFootMan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:41:50 AM

I know about a few gold diggers, if that helps?
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:46:04 AM

This entire thread is a joke, lets discuss real issues with btc.

And FYI having tits is not one of them.  Go preach somewhere else OP
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:15:33 AM

I am a woman and I use Bitcoin.   Grin  (that was a thread I posted almost a year ago)

It may have been "I am a housewife and I use Bitcoin" but I can't exactly remember how I phrased it.

But there are some of us on here.

Now that you see all of the above comments pleaseeeeee provide your feedback on why women in general are seemingly uninterested in cryptocurrency.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 06:15:48 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 04:44:55 PM by bitpop

dre_2ooo

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:20:41 AM

NOTE: I FUCKING SAID GENERALLY.  NOT DEFINITIVELY.  

Well, why the yelling. Peace and harmony are things I personally cherish. Smiley And of course, what you say make sense.

Wasn't yelling at you.  It was a preemptive yell for people who would have undoubtedly said that I am broadly categorizing an entire sex. 
dre_2ooo

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:22:04 AM

I know about a few gold diggers, if that helps?

Whoa.... That's deep.
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:28:13 AM

Woman have numerous environmental factors that weigh heavily against their ability to amass intellectual complexity/diversity.
These factors have existed throughout recorded history.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:32:34 AM

Woman have numerous environmental factors that weigh heavily against their ability to amass intellectual complexity/diversity.
These factors have existed throughout recorded history.

Evolution. Become Charizard or stay a Magikarp

/end thread
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:57:12 AM

That's like asking if there is any male miners of course there is.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 07:04:58 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 04:45:01 PM by bitpop

7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:07:38 AM

Evolution. Become Charizard or stay a Magikarp

/end thread

Magikarp evolves into Gyarados.

Evolution can go in many directions.
Did you know that ALL modern dogs evolved from White Wolves?
Woman over MANY generations have been groomed/evolved into a docile/shallow gender.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 07:20:06 AM

It is right, what the Woman-Reporter said. Women do buy lots of stuff, they spend so fucking much money. But they like things to be easy and smooth and to sparkle. It MUST not be complicated, it must not be necessary to think about what you're doing and it must not feel nerdy or creepy, but super-awesome.

The fuck? You do realise Bitcoin by it's very nature is something quite complicated right? If women can figure out how to use ATM's and Credit Cards or operate bank accounts themselves then they can figure out how to use Bitcoin, in fact using Bitcoin by itself is pretty damn easy once you get the hang of it, it's just a matter of using some common sense and doing research. I hope this is a troll but I'm finding it pretty ironic that in your very lengthy rant you not only passively attack the people you want to change things but also make some sexist comments towards women as well.

This is precisely why I hate feminism, if girls don't want to be involved in Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies that's their fucking choice, some girls may actually want to be girly, that's what equality is, you leave people the fuck alone to make their own choices rather than try to manage their lives from a board room. This reminds me an awful lot of the I.T industry etc. where you'll have companies who will hire a woman the second they get to make themselves look good just because she is a woman rather than actually looking what skills she has, as long as she can spell things like 'computer' it's all good because hiring people because of their ethnicity/gender or putting them into a social group is a great way to show how much you respect equal rights.
Eternity

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:21:39 AM

Thats really great to hear Cheesy
Armis

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:39:00 AM

That's like asking if there is any male miners of course there is.

no, it's not like asking 'if there are any male miners'

The implication of the question: "are there any female miners?" is 'I know there must be some, but is the number so low that they are practically non-existent'?
that same claim cannot be presumed for men.

I"ll go out on a limb and say 99+% of the miners are male, I'll go out on a further limb and say there are more male minors below the age of 18 than female miners of any age.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 07:39:49 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 04:45:07 PM by bitpop

Armis

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:44:33 AM

It is right, what the Woman-Reporter said. Women do buy lots of stuff, they spend so fucking much money. But they like things to be easy and smooth and to sparkle. It MUST not be complicated, it must not be necessary to think about what you're doing and it must not feel nerdy or creepy, but super-awesome.

The fuck? You do realise Bitcoin by it's very nature is something quite complicated right? If women can figure out how to use ATM's and Credit Cards or operate bank accounts themselves then they can figure out how to use Bitcoin, in fact using Bitcoin by itself is pretty damn easy once you get the hang of it, it's just a matter of using some common sense and doing research. I hope this is a troll but I'm finding it pretty ironic that in your very lengthy rant you not only passively attack the people you want to change things but also make some sexist comments towards women as well.

This is precisely why I hate feminism, if girls don't want to be involved in Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies that's their fucking choice, some girls may actually want to be girly, that's what equality is, you leave people the fuck alone to make their own choices rather than try to manage their lives from a board room. This reminds me an awful lot of the I.T industry etc. where you'll have companies who will hire a woman the second they get to make themselves look good just because she is a woman rather than actually looking what skills she has, as long as she can spell things like 'computer' it's all good because hiring people because of their ethnicity/gender or putting them into a social group is a great way to show how much you respect equal rights.

can't say I didn't see that coming down the line
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 07:51:22 AM

inb4 people try to imply I'm a racist or racist trolls come onto the thread Tongue

it's all the fucking same really, if you want to treat people equally it's down to just leaving them alone to make their own decisions and not constantly trying to manage their lives >_<
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 08:08:48 AM

We need more athletes in Bitcoin.

Why? I have no idea. It is a group that does not have as many Bitcoin users as another group.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Armis

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 08:17:39 AM

inb4 people try to imply I'm a racist or racist trolls come onto the thread Tongue

it's all the fucking same really, if you want to treat people equally it's down to just leaving them alone to make their own decisions and not constantly trying to manage their lives >_<

miner perhaps, you clearly have fantastic digging-a-hole-and-make-it-deeper-faster skills ...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: