Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of magic is this?  (Read 1211 times)
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

I've been monitoring the market for a couple of months now. Most of the coin value rely on the price of Bitcoin. If the BTC price goes up, every altcoins will follow and if it will goes down, the price of every altcoins will goes down as well. But the question is, Bitcoin price/value is still going up but the price/value of every altcoins especially Ethereum goes down. How did this happen? Any logical or scientific basis to explain this. As of now, I am still confuse.  Huh
Well I think it is normal. As of now the price of bitcoin is still on the recovering process but it doesnt mean the price of alt will do the same. Maybe after bitcoin's price will recover then the price of alt will do the same.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
To88wer

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:36:07 AM

Unwind man, simply be hopeful with your ventures. What's as of now happening is simply impermanent. Bitcoin may have the spotlight now, in any case, regardless I trust that period of the alts will come and you will be amazed how these individuals who purchased BTC are moving to alts to save and increase their profit. Most alts have a decent task which has use in genuine world, yet not all.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:44:13 AM

I've been monitoring the market for a couple of months now. Most of the coin value rely on the price of Bitcoin. If the BTC price goes up, every altcoins will follow and if it will goes down, the price of every altcoins will goes down as well. But the question is, Bitcoin price/value is still going up but the price/value of every altcoins especially Ethereum goes down. How did this happen? Any logical or scientific basis to explain this. As of now, I am still confuse.  Huh

if bitcoin value goes up, but most of altcoins goes down especially ethereum,,
thats mean most of money moving from altcoins to bitcoin,
so, a lot of people sell their altcoins for buy bitcoin my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:52:54 AM

The normal functioning of the market is always like this, bitcoin goes into action first. With the ETF news, investors switched from altcoins to bitcoin. I guess that will continue for a while.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:43:49 AM

I also do not always understand what this is connected with. In my opinion, everything is very much dependent on bitcoin and not always in a good way. It seemed to me that such processes are controlled by someone above the usual investors.
becapital

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:46:36 AM

I always wonder how it happens. Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable and often you should not make predictions and think about the meaning . But I think that most likely this is all due to the demand of various investors
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:47:52 AM

I've been monitoring the market for a couple of months now. Most of the coin value rely on the price of Bitcoin. If the BTC price goes up, every altcoins will follow and if it will goes down, the price of every altcoins will goes down as well. But the question is, Bitcoin price/value is still going up but the price/value of every altcoins especially Ethereum goes down. How did this happen? Any logical or scientific basis to explain this. As of now, I am still confuse.  Huh

Maybe most of the people are selling their Altcoins to buy Bitcoins so that they could be on board if the Bitcoin price will start to soar again.There are lot of predictions in which most of the experts says Bitcoin will become ATH again before this year would end and we are now heading for August in which a few months left before December so i think these Bitcoin predictions will attract most of the people to choose Bitcoin over Altcoins.
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:52:43 AM

When Bitcoin prices start to rise usually the price of altcoin will go down. This is because those who have altcoin sell their coins to be diverted to bitcoin. So the tendency is like that. If we think when bitcoin rises altcoin should also follow up as well, but the reality is not like that.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:09:46 AM

basic theory as such is not allowed as a reference. even many of the circumstances that happened are bitcoin's getting ride altcoin thus fell, bitcoin fall then altcoin more and fell again. Sometimes there are also precisely when bitcoin ride then all altcoin also rose. so for that kind of speculation and theories will not be easy to predict.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

I am also still puzzled how altcoin works can increase the price, what other factors are making altcoin rises? Bitcoin is always an influence for other altcoins, why altcoin can be affected by the Bitcoin movement? I also do not understand this, I hope all altcoin can be more independent and have their own strength.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:45:44 PM

Actually there is no magic, all things can be explained by the experts why that such thing really exist because they are the one who actually make a a ways to happen it which helps lots of people.
Maks.fadeev1978

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

But the question is, Bitcoin price/value is still going up but the price/value of every altcoins especially Ethereum goes down. How did this happen?

because this has always been like this!
when bitcoin goes down => altcoins go down also
when bitcoin rises up => altcoins go down instead

reason? i believe it is mainly because the money always goes back to bitcoin which is the only coin that everyone really cares about and believes in when it comes to real investments.

and there is a couple of exceptions to the above rule:
when bitcoin is stable => altcoins get pumped
reason? because during bitcoin stability traders can not make the same profit from it so they go to pump altcoins and make profit

when an altcoin is already on a pumping spree => that altcoin pumps
reason? because you can't stop a pump from happening. when the rocket is launched there is no stopping it until the pump reaches its peak of the bubble and then there is no stopping the bubble burst and the dump.
The best reason I've seen here.
This is very good theory and I think this is very close to the truth. Now market is very unstable and huge money still waiting or just holding BTC. A lot of altcoins just scam or don't have any working products or potential to grow. Not much of them will survive, but on altcoin you can get more profit obviously. if you're holding Altcoins don't sell it. If you have money and don't know what to do, maybe BTC would be best choice for now. I bought a little BTC when it was about 6000 amd I don't want to sell it. I think soon bull market will come.

Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:41:00 PM

There is no magic in this because we all treaders know that bitcoin is the maiden monarch fo all of coins.bitcoin price is constantly elevated.If we think when bitcoin rises altcoin should also follow up as well.
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

Dependece is obvious and it is a real problem even if it is not a danger for ctyptomarket. We need to solve this problem to avoid future consequences.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Roklepj

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

Bitcoin involves more space in the crypto showcase. So with the expansion in bitcoin costs, the cost of the altcoin likewise increments. Intelligent around here. At the point when costs of any homogeneous thing increment, costs additionally increment. I am likewise need to know why ethereum goes down?
cryptodigitz

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:25:46 AM

It's really no magic, it has always been like that, each time Bitcoin is moving up, it bullies the Altcoins and makes them kiss ground, Altcoins only recover when BTC price is stable.

XCT CLUB  |  xCrypt - Blockchain Ecosystem
▰▰▰  ▲▼  PRE - ICO Sale is Live!  ▲▼  ▰▰▰
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:49:23 AM

This is normal, though I don't know why.
However, the price of all tokens is affected by bitcoin, so a lot of time we need to pay attention to the direction of bitcoin prices.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:16:22 AM

Yeah i noticed that too. Last time the bitcoin price rising, the other altcoins price are not rising like bitcoin price in the market.
The only logical explanation is there are many peoples or big investors bought bitcoin at that time, and only bitcoin, not altcoins.
mrhood

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

And it is really bad for the cryptocurrency market. I am sure that with such connecting there will be more problems soon, the market has to be corrected.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

Honestly, I don't think there's any scientific research. This is a market and here everything can happen and how you want. The only question is, why are you embarrassed? You invested in ETH and now you're worried?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: