Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of magic is this?  (Read 1211 times)
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

It's much convenient to use BTC nowadays than Eth due to the network congestion of ethereum platform and high fees. There are lots of people who shifted to other coins from Eth because of too much gas price needed for every transaction and the delays and sometimes even failure of transactions if you ran out of gas. Most newbies doesn't really know anything about the gas fees of how much really is needed to prevent such failures of sending Eth. So it's much better to use bitcoin right now. That is why its price is increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:15:51 AM

The market has been like this for a long time. Nearly all of the other currencies are tied to the movements of Bitcoin it isn't any type of magic simply the market ratios of the overall crypto sector and that Bitcoin is a major trading pair with nearly everything. This world cup betting theory is pure nonsense, most gambling happens with FIAT the crypto betting market is a fraction of that.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

Altcoins are invisibly connected with BTC as it is the first coin of Crypto- world. If the BTC price goes down it takes every altcoins value with it. It is not magic, rather a fact we are observing from the starting of Crypto-space. Yet the ETH and BTC fact is really confusing, thus you may observe for more time to understand the real fact regarding your conditions. Also, consider the factors affecting the price of Cryptocurrencies.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

Because that last event specifies that the altcoins doesnt depend upon the bitcoin at all. Yes we have seen many times that altcoins and bitcoins graphically go up and down in the similar fashion and thats the effect which is because of net market cap and not because bitcoin is going up and down. Currently the ETH is struggling with its transaction speed and thus scale up is being issue that pulling the ETH backwards these days. Its really struggling for sure. Always remember that we can not completely relate an altcoin or bitcoin for many reasons. Currently what matter is how they all will perform in the long duration.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

All crypto trades are not like you experience that the asset is not under the control of bitcoin value ,well it does participate in fiat exchanges but ether is also traded in bitcoin and if bitcoin rises in fiat exchange then other altcoins are not always on the same path right ,this is unpredictable scientifically

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

I don't think it's like this.As bitcoin is that much that's why you compare it with others. Crypto market are not stable all the time. May not the price are depends on only BTC.
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

As friends say, this is probably the world cup. As most betting sites are looking for money laundering, bitcoin is on its way to rising. Money withdrawal process is done after the money laundering process
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:54:31 AM

well, i've been following the crypto's market for years, and i really don't know any 100% secure reason.

I simply think (like many others) that the market is manipulated...
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

I don't think it's like this.As bitcoin is that much that's why you compare it with others. Crypto market are not stable all the time. May not the price are depends on only BTC.

Not stable is what they always say when as a matter of fact its always been not stable even when it goes up way like  how it did last December its still not stable. And so its all true, it did drop to $6K because its not stable. The truth is its how crypto market goes, it can extremely go up and it can also extremely go down. There is no magic to it as traders take profit all the time.

GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

I've been monitoring the market for a couple of months now. Most of the coin value rely on the price of Bitcoin. If the BTC price goes up, every altcoins will follow and if it will goes down, the price of every altcoins will goes down as well. But the question is, Bitcoin price/value is still going up but the price/value of every altcoins especially Ethereum goes down. How did this happen? Any logical or scientific basis to explain this. As of now, I am still confuse.  Huh
This is simply because investors pour more money into Bitcoin than other altcoins. It seems the market has changed the way it works. We should get used to this because running the trend is always a good move.
Those who stay with old things, it is difficult to become rich.
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

There is no magic here, just the market needs time, and then prices will start to catch up!
BTCHeadstone

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:13:18 AM

After doing some speculations, the majority has went for the reason behind the world cup. Since the funding was done on BTC, it was a way to eat away on the ETH. Therefore the price of BTC increased and that impacted on the ETH.
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:25:10 AM

well, i've been following the crypto's market for years, and i really don't know any 100% secure reason.

I simply think (like many others) that the market is manipulated...
I do not agree if the market is being manipulated the price,
prices tend to rise as the interest of the world community, interested in bictoin grows
Hozaim

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

The majority of the investors are investing in Bitcoins instead of on the Altcoins. Altcoins are still doing not that good for the past couple of days as compared to Bitcoins. This is raising serious concerns for the investors towards the future of the market.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

I've been monitoring the market for a couple of months now. Most of the coin value rely on the price of Bitcoin. If the BTC price goes up, every altcoins will follow and if it will goes down, the price of every altcoins will goes down as well. But the question is, Bitcoin price/value is still going up but the price/value of every altcoins especially Ethereum goes down. How did this happen? Any logical or scientific basis to explain this. As of now, I am still confuse.  Huh
Market are affected by many factors, so i do think anything that related to cryptocurrency is affecting the price (regulation, news, partnership, development and etc). Eth is still in a good shape i believe and why market more into bitcoin right now? cause i believe seems like the ETF will be approved by SEC and bitcoin will become an legal ETF. Many investors saw this condition as a opportunity and this the reasons why the demand is increasing right now.

link for bitcoin etf : https://cryptoslate.com/bitcoin-etf-comments-submitted-to-sec-overwhelmingly-positive/

hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:05:56 AM

I think that people only saw an increase in the price of altcoins, immediately began to sell them, so they are cheap. Unlike the audience of Bitcoin, which is more patient.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

I think you are not the only one wondering what happened and what can be the cause of this strange movement. Well, in my own analysis it can be because there remains a shortage of "investors" or buyers in the market and the rise of Bitcoin happened because a bulk of money shifted into it from altcoins so in this case altcoins are left on their own feet...decoupled from Bitcoin. Will this trend be continuing for the next few months? Nobody can be sure. It seems that now we are presented by Bitcoin with a big choice...its Bitcoin or altcoins nothing in between.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

Everything in the virtual world is as fast as magic. The important thing is to get a good track and time. Crypto money will be our future. We must evaluate and buy out the projects.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

Not magic but calculated investments is key, only the ones having potentiality to win will rise, and in this case it is Bitcoin and no other. Cheers!
fourplealise

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

Bitcoin occupies more space in the crypto market. So with the increase in bitcoin prices, the price of the altcoin also increases. Logical in this business. When prices of any homogeneous item increase, prices also increase. I am also want to know why ethereum goes down?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: