Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OpenRigs.com - Aluminium Frames for Mining Rigs  (Read 52239 times)
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 07:33:37 PM

FYI, happy to report that my order is making progress.

EMS parcel left the South Africa on Feb-28, and it already arrived in Canada today (Mar-3). Now it's just waiting for customs and local postal delivery from Quebec to Ontario.

CanadaPost attempted delivery of Fluffy's parcel to my home today; that's 5 days transit (including weekend) with EMS from South Africa to Canada.  Grin
Fluffy, do yourself a favor and remove surface mail option asap.

It's going off this week, I'm getting *special* rates that I'll be updating everything with, and then surface mail is gone:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mindragon

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:13:47 AM

fluffy,

my order# is 952.  ordered on Dec 9th, 2013 , "shipped/bag out" on Jan 9th, 2014

Question for you:  Where the fuck are my frames?

Thanks

My order# is 885. Ordered on December 4, 2013, "shipped/bag out" on Jan 14th, 2014 -- funny that I ordered mine before af_newbie and it shipped after his did.

Also just like af_newbie -- I still don't have it.

Really disappointing that I have to wait "up to 10 weeks". But we're almost at March 18 (10th week) so...if it isn't here by then, I will be demanding a refund.

MD
DallasMiner

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:20:51 AM

Order 1061 here.  Item has been "Shipped, pending customs check" since January 14.  The whole thing is becoming a bit tedious.
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 05:22:45 AM

Order 1061 here.  Item has been "Shipped, pending customs check" since January 14.  The whole thing is becoming a bit tedious.

It's got a tracking number on my backend - are you not seeing seeing the "Shipped to Customer" status with the tracking number? Email info@openrigs.com and someone will provide it manually for you:)

joshvette001

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:45:03 PM

I would just like to end this by once again thanking you fluffy for your dedication and help in the matter. I think where you are wrong is by shifting the blame off of your company and yourself and onto any other excuse you can find. Please take responsibility for the mistake even if it wasn't your own. I really do thank you for the quick responses but someone must hold you accountable and unfortunately it seems that I have to be the one.

No offense, but for someone recently starting a similar product line based on fluffy's designs, this statement comes off as a little arrogant and self-serving. I understand your sentiment, but at this point it seems like publicly lecturing fluffy on his business practices is more about belittling the competition then obtaining satisfaction as a customer. You can couch this in all the "please" and "thank yous" you want, but this just makes you sound condescending.

Good luck with your business.

I think you're referring to damnsammit... see his sig.

And to this I say that damnsammit has been pretty chill about this situation other echoing his worry that he may not have his product by the time he moves out of his house.

Click the link in damnsammit's sig. He clearly states that Josh is his business partner in the OP, and Josh is the first poster with this comment...

Hey everyone I just wanted to also post in our topic so that you can easily find my profile to send me a message. I am available and more than happy to answer any questions about potential orders. Please feel free to PM me any questions at all.

My opinion on fluffy's business practices are in no way influenced in the rigs I am starting to build with Sam. I am a paying customer of fluffys and I began the business because of fluffy and the unfortunate shipping times form South Africa. I actually first contacted fluffy and asked if he would be willing to sell to me in large quantities of 100-200 rigs at a time to carry and warehouse in the USA to sell for him and his company. He never responded at all to my requests. I honestly would never bash another company in their own thread to try and promote mine and in no way am I trying to do that. I do apologize if anyone sees it as that but I honestly just want my product and look forward to using it. I admire the rigs that fluffy has created and think they look absolutely wonderful not to mention his great website.

I do on the other hand plan to call out the problems I see and I do expect quality customer service. I work and run another business other than the rig business that you see and that is where I am pulling my opinions from.

Not trying to hurt or degrade Fluffy or promote myself. I will gladly post a review of the rig once I receive it in favor of Fluffy if I find that it is great quality like I expect it to be. I give credit where credit is due.

Out of respect for Fluffy though I will continue any further discussion with him privately via PM as to not construe that I am simply posting and complaining to make him look bad, or to try and promote the new business venture I am participating in.
CeeCee

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:59:48 PM

i am really pissed off!!!
Code:
Order ID: 748
Date Ordered: 30/11/2013
shipping status
Code:
TRACKING
LINE TYPE DATE TIME BRANCH COMMENTS
1 Comment 2014/01/23 10:47 CAPEMAIL INTERNATIONAL (HUB) Insert item into bag Out
2 In transit 2014/01/22 02:10 CAPEMAIL (HUB)
3 In transit 2014/01/21 15:27 GEORGE (HUB)
4 Item accepted by branch 2014/01/21 12:03 PLETTENBERGBAAI
and why the hell are some later orders shipped before my order?
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 07:05:27 PM

i am really pissed off!!!
Code:
Order ID: 748
Date Ordered: 30/11/2013
shipping status
Code:
TRACKING
LINE TYPE DATE TIME BRANCH COMMENTS
1 Comment 2014/01/23 10:47 CAPEMAIL INTERNATIONAL (HUB) Insert item into bag Out
2 In transit 2014/01/22 02:10 CAPEMAIL (HUB)
3 In transit 2014/01/21 15:27 GEORGE (HUB)
4 Item accepted by branch 2014/01/21 12:03 PLETTENBERGBAAI
and why the hell are some later orders shipped before my order?

For the shipping method you selected we're still within the published transit time on the delivery and returns policy you agreed to during checkout.

To answer your second question, we hand them to customs in the order we receive them, but customs splits them out based on where they're going (EMS parcels depart from JIMC, surface mail from Cape Town harbour via Capemail, and Aramex parcels are collected from customs after an OBC). Even after that they process it in no particular order - sometimes if there isn't a vessel available they'll keep parcels bound for that destination there before finalising the documentation and releasing them, which means surface mail parcels have it worst of everyone.

fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 07:06:38 PM

My opinion on fluffy's business practices are in no way influenced in the rigs I am starting to build with Sam. I am a paying customer of fluffys and I began the business because of fluffy and the unfortunate shipping times form South Africa. I actually first contacted fluffy and asked if he would be willing to sell to me in large quantities of 100-200 rigs at a time to carry and warehouse in the USA to sell for him and his company. He never responded at all to my requests. I honestly would never bash another company in their own thread to try and promote mine and in no way am I trying to do that. I do apologize if anyone sees it as that but I honestly just want my product and look forward to using it. I admire the rigs that fluffy has created and think they look absolutely wonderful not to mention his great website.

I do on the other hand plan to call out the problems I see and I do expect quality customer service. I work and run another business other than the rig business that you see and that is where I am pulling my opinions from.

Not trying to hurt or degrade Fluffy or promote myself. I will gladly post a review of the rig once I receive it in favor of Fluffy if I find that it is great quality like I expect it to be. I give credit where credit is due.

Out of respect for Fluffy though I will continue any further discussion with him privately via PM as to not construe that I am simply posting and complaining to make him look bad, or to try and promote the new business venture I am participating in.

No harm, no foul! I get where you're coming from, and despite the unique situation we are in I won't hold back from providing the best service I can to you and Sam:)

nvandertill

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:28:12 PM

I feel I've been scammed. My last post was deleted by fluffypony. Apparently if you wait over 45 days then paypal wont let you dispute the charge. Well it's been 3 months and I see no product. I am call my credit card company right now. Don't fall for this scam.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:41:45 AM

I feel I've been scammed. My last post was deleted by fluffypony. Apparently if you wait over 45 days then paypal wont let you dispute the charge. Well it's been 3 months and I see no product. I am call my credit card company right now. Don't fall for this scam.

I don't think it's fair to call it a scam. You misunderstood the shipping times like a lot of other people.  I am order 767 and still waiting.  Although I'm losing faith I'll ever receive it because I'll be moving before the end of March. :-/

fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:50:22 AM

I don't think it's fair to call it a scam. You misunderstood the shipping times like a lot of other people.  I am order 767 and still waiting.  Although I'm losing faith I'll ever receive it because I'll be moving before the end of March. :-/

Holding thumbs for that, because if it gets RTS'd we pay return shipping on it...lol

Zoella

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:40:07 AM

It's delivered by USPS, so a simple change of address should cover it.
Damnsammit

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:50:44 AM

Well, my history of dealing with USPS and change of addresses give it about a 50/50 chance of ever making it to me... lol

The last time I changed addresses, not only did I not receive my mail, but I also received someone elses mail for almost a year!
el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:29:22 AM

Hi,

I made my order in December last year and until now I still don't have valid tracking... (2 tracking numbers sent, one not working at all the other shows last scan in 2012).

Can I have a refund please, I don't think anything will arrive, ever. I have been more than patient. Order #1221.

Thank you.
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 06:32:43 AM

Hi,

I made my order in December last year and until now I still don't have valid tracking... (2 tracking numbers sent, one not working at all the other shows last scan in 2012).

Can I have a refund please, I don't think anything will arrive, ever. I have been more than patient. Order #1221.

Thank you.

Just checked your order history - the first one was captured incorrectly, the second one is the correct tracking number (hence the "Apologies, please disregard the previous tracking number as it was incorrect." message that accompanied it). I'll double-check that second number against the hard copy when I'm in the office just to make sure it is correct:)

el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:39:41 AM

Hi,

Thank you.

Just checked your order history - the first one was captured incorrectly, the second one is the correct tracking number (hence the "Apologies, please disregard the previous tracking number as it was incorrect." message that accompanied it). I'll double-check that second number against the hard copy when I'm in the office just to make sure it is correct:)

PARCEL TRACKING RESULTS
Item Number: +++ was last scanned on: 2012/06/07 at 03:39
Location last scanned: CAPEMAIL (HUB)
Currently has status of: In transit
TRACKING
LINE    TYPE   DATE   TIME   BRANCH   COMMENTS
1   In transit   2012/06/07   03:39   CAPEMAIL (HUB)   
2   Item accepted by branch   2012/06/05   15:22   N1-STAD / CITY   

You shipped it 2 years ago?
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 06:42:31 AM

PARCEL TRACKING RESULTS
TRACKING

Ah - did we forget to mention our pre-emptive shipping service during checkout? It uses a tiny gypsy woman with a bit of a beard, locked in a small caravan with a crystal ball, telling us who will order in a few years time. We're shipping 2017 orders now because the South African postal service is so bad that it might actually arrive by then:-P

Seriously, though, sounds like it's either a re-used number that hasn't been scanned OR it's the wrong number - myself or one of our support staff will come back to you within the next few hours.

Damnsammit

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:44:17 AM

PARCEL TRACKING RESULTS
TRACKING

You mean you didn't place your order from one of these?!

FYI, this movie really messed me up as a kid since I was like 4 when I saw it and I associated with "Back" with "Future" so i was thoroughly confused with "Future" and "Past" until like 2nd grade.... lol (sorry to derail)

EDIT:  And this is why Fluffy could rape my mother and I would still like the guy...

Ah - did we forget to mention our pre-emptive shipping service during checkout? It uses a tiny gypsy woman with a bit of a beard, locked in a small caravan with a crystal ball, telling us who will order in a few years time. We're shipping 2017 orders now because the South African postal service is so bad that it might actually arrive by then:-P

EL OH EFFING EL
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 06:45:21 AM

You mean you didn't place your order from one of these?!

FYI, this movie really messed me up as a kid since I was like 4 when I saw it and I associated with "Back" with "Future" so i was thoroughly confused with "Future" and "Past" until like 2nd grade.... lol (sorry to derail)

So the Ghost of Christmas Past must've been really confusing;)

Zoella

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:18:25 PM

Well, my history of dealing with USPS and change of addresses give it about a 50/50 chance of ever making it to me... lol

The last time I changed addresses, not only did I not receive my mail, but I also received someone elses mail for almost a year!

I was going to say, "ouch, that sux", but then I realized I was not shocked at all. So perhaps I should just say, "ahh, the joys of USPS".

Doc: Right on the tick! Amazing, absolutely amazing. Too bad the post office isn't as efficient as the weather service.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: