Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best 2FA validation App  (Read 2451 times)
crypto-Z (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

Hi guys, i recently came across this Hydrohen 2Factor Authentication app.How so you find it and your views?
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1406519814
grahvity

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

IT looks slick. Promising.
We use the Ethereum blockchain.

Never mind.  Tongue

COINIGYProfessional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders ◾️ The Rational Investor’s School For Trader Development
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

The most common une is Google, simple to use, does not fail and will install in the most common platforms. Anything else can be risky, except perhaps the Microsoft system that is more corporate oriented.

alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

It looks interesting. It slid very well. But how does it relate to the block chain? Do you have more details? Do you want other people to connect to this application?

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

Hi guys, i recently came across this Hydrohen 2Factor Authentication app.How so you find it and your views?

The best and most secure is the google authentication app
Don’t worry about any other app
Stay secured always
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

I think that so good..but for 2Fa security iam always make google 2fa to secure my account..i havent experience to use other 2fa security..just google always i use it..i believe google product..not other to try security 2fa

Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:55:59 PM

I only use google auth and authy so far, authy seems better because I can use it on multiple phone and do back up while google auth doesn't let me do that so it's a pain whenever I want to switch my device because I have to remove the authenticator first before applying a new one. I don't use iPhone so I can't comment on that app you are talking about.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Good day. I would like to check that. I've been using Google 2FA App since. Makes my accounts secure. But some actually didn't know they should keep the private keys just in case their gadgets gets lost or damaged. They can use it to retrieve their 2FA on any gadgets. Syncing also changed once IP changes or time and sometimes for no reason it just won't sync. So always back up your 2FA keys. Just a reminder for those who don't know yet.
roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

This is one of new product Hydro team development and promote in present. So you should try it and get back with feedback but for now i recommend Authy and GAuth.
gasparik87

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

I use Authy. I recommend that if you consume the phone or something else happens you can always restore your account.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:40:19 PM

Not sure if it is the best 2 factor authenticating app. But why use something new? You know there might be some flaws with new applications (though not sure if the app is new, but never heard of it). Why not stick with google authentication app? It is well known, simple and very user friendly!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

Good day. I would like to check that. I've been using Google 2FA App since. Makes my accounts secure. But some actually didn't know they should keep the private keys just in case their gadgets gets lost or damaged. They can use it to retrieve their 2FA on any gadgets. Syncing also changed once IP changes or time and sometimes for no reason it just won't sync. So always back up your 2FA keys. Just a reminder for those who don't know yet.

Thanks for the tip. I also prefer and use Google 2 factor App. It is is easy to install and use. I haven't had any issues since I have been using it.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:52:10 PM

Looks ok, but I'm sticking with authy. Never had any problems whatsoever and has always worked for me.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:01:50 PM

I think use only known ones like google's app, don't push your luck especially when there is something important. 2fa is very important.

freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

I think it is absolutely the right application. This is a must-have application for security. It prevents people from becoming victims. Everybody makes a lot of money.
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:07:26 PM

As per my opinion Authy is the best 2FA validation App after Google 2FA validation App.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:16:30 PM

I only use google auth and authy so far, authy seems better because I can use it on multiple phone and do back up while google auth doesn't let me do that so it's a pain whenever I want to switch my device because I have to remove the authenticator first before applying a new one. I don't use iPhone so I can't comment on that app you are talking about.

I strongly agree that most common spread and used is googles authenthicator ... Its safe secure and everybody uses it and google has all the money behind them to ensure its safe secure and easy to use what would u want more ?
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

Is it available for Android? I actually use Lastpass for my 2fa and I'm very happy with it.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:03:38 AM

I use the google 2FA authentication app and I haven't had any reason to worry. It was highly recommended to me by people I respect and admire in the crypto market, and I would want to believe that It's a trustworthy app. It is safe, easy and convenient to use.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

No doubt that the best application is Google Authenticator work with him for a long time and very happy ! Can even work offline !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: