Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from your mistakes  (Read 4057 times)
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

Yes, it is very good to learn from your mistake so that you will not repeat the same again. Before you do anything in crypto, take your time to sturdy the platform you want to use and note every important thing before you go ahead wit it and also be patient.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

My mistake was not to buy a large quantity of NEO, I bought a lot of other altcoins, which are then sold one of them was the EOS, I was disappointed in the project, and in a week it has grown very strongly, has now decided to fully trust and not to sell them.
fdsar

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:16:57 AM

Experience is the most important element of success here despite patience. I hope that everybody learns on his mistakes because only in this case development is possible.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

Trading at a crypto exchange we remember our own mistakes well because they are usually punished by loss of money.
You can read a thousand times about other people's mistakes and do not remember them until you make it yourself.
gemnuryu

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:54:11 AM

Admiting your oversights is something to be thankful for to do, it can facilitate the agony from that errors and understood that you must be cautious next time. You are by all account not the only individual that had a few errors in crypto, there are huge amounts of missteps occurs in crypto regular and a considerable measure disillusionment exist that conveyed more uncertainty to your self, yet the most critical thing is, acknowledge that oversights and proceed onward. Like for your situation you missed to include a reminder in your exchange, at that point you lost your cash in your own particular errors,
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:58:04 AM

Selling any coin at a low price only to see it go up 10 times more later on is something lots of people have seen including me. Also, buying some coin during a correction only to see it go down another 50-80% is also another learning experience. But nobody can time the buys and sells perfectly but it works out fine for the long term holders.
Maxre

Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:06:59 AM

thank you for sharing your experience to this forum.
and what I know now do not ever assume everything is the same with each other to transact.

RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:50:33 AM

Everyone had made mistakes in their life. Others feel frustrated about their past mistakes but it is better to use it as a lesson so that you can learn something from it and the next time you won't do it again. It is the same with cryptocurrency. There will be a time that you will fail but it is worth learning from that mistake since it will help you grow and make you experience different things and you will know what to do when that time comes.
Remix00525

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:23:50 AM

For me it is better to learn from mistakes rather than being frustrated because of it. You can get benefit from your mistakes, I don't say that it is good to make mistakes but people really do mistakes from time to time so rather than being negative or be affected by it, it is better to turn it into a positive one by making it a lesson that you can learn from it. And the next time you encounter or someone you know encounters something related to that, you can give an advice and at the same time help that person.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:32:27 AM

I had a big mistake when I earned a $ 2000 token baunty campaign and sold everything. Now they would cost 10 times more, and only 3 months passed.

I have made such mistake but that was in the year 2017, but this year 2018, I have not seen any coin of such that three months after ICO is rising up to 10 times. please if you can, do share the information here with me or private message me. I would love to research about it and know if I will invest on it or not.

Thanks in anticipation.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:01:03 AM

Well done for sharing your mistake. As you have learnt a lesson and shared it here, others will learn from it as well. It is sometimes very hard for others to admint their mistakes because of pride.

Experience is a best teacher and it easy for us to learn as we accept the mistakes we make.  But if you let your pride overpower ,you will never learn from your mistakes. Even our experiences can help other people to make a wise decision to make sure not make the same mistakes.

agree, indeed we must learn from previous experience. because it is very important for us to change our mistakes for the better. so we have to learn diligently again, like reading about information and making decisions appropriately. whether the work is good for us or not.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:47:51 AM

I had a big mistake when I earned a $ 2000 token baunty campaign and sold everything. Now they would cost 10 times more, and only 3 months passed.
That sometimes happened when you are not sure if the coin price gonna up or down and you decided early because afraid of negative change. Well, we have different experienced where I am waiting for the good price and hold for how many months but turned out to lose and gain small profit as I sold it with low price because I needed the money. That is how hard to decide because price is unstable.

Dexion

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

so, what happens to your transaction? whether successful or failed?

I think, we do not be careless, reading first is better than we lose our assets because of our ignorance.

and, your topic gives me knowledge of XLM service transactions. thank you.

andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:32:59 AM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

It is normal to commit mistakes but it is important to take note on out faults. For us not to do it the next time around and to ensure gains. In crypto, we will experience losses if we will continue with our mistakes.   

cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:57:20 AM

Thank you for sharing your mistake about Stellar. We are all human, we are not machines, and humans always make mistakes. The important thing is to learn how to learn from our fathers as you say, and not to repeat them.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

It sometimes be hard for many even though you are in crypto for years, it is important to take lessons from everything. That is only way to gain something against the loss.
Yes, right. the longer we learn and understand about the world of Cryptocurrencies then we will be more intelligent in knowing the best thing. make the experience as a motive for success. unyielding spirit and keep on fighting then you will get the best in Cryptocurrencies.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

Yes ! we must learn on our mistakes so that we are not going to do that mistakes again and it will serves as a lesson for us to handle our emotions on handling cryptos.

Definitely Yes I agree with you mate. Sometimes we need to experience that mistakes to tell us that we are not in the right track. Experience in the best teacher in life. If  you know that it is a mistake already don't do it again. Repeated mistake is not good. So if you have taken mistakes decision with your cryptocurrency, learned from it and  don't do it again.
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:38:49 AM

Sometimes it's hard for many people even if you've been in crypto for years and you're professional at crypto, it's important to take a lesson from everything, from mistakes or from our success.
rufus59

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:44:55 AM

You have to read about any coin you are dealing with; the only times when I made mistakes in crypto was not selling at market peak in January and when I got hack of my Eth wallet without knowing where the hack came from
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

Making mistakes is not a problem. The problem comes when the mistake keeps repeating itself with same effect. Not learning from one's mistakes is the highest problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: