Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from your mistakes  (Read 4059 times)
felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:56:04 AM

No one is perfect, so inevitably we sometimes make mistakes. As you said, it's very important to learn from the mistakes we made. So we can take our steps more accurately in the future.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
camuszpride

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:56:47 AM

Indeed, there's a saying “To err is human” and “you live and you learn”.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:56:59 AM

We must try to learn from the mistakes of others, but if this does not work out and does not work out, then we need to learn from our own mistakes.
When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it, admit it, learn from it, and never ever repeat it.  Failure is sometimes are key to success, it has the power to turn us something better than we were before. Learning from our mistakes and acceptance is a proof of maturity and must be done in order to continue to life.
Yes, I really do agree with you. Mistakes are the portal of discovery of new things and correcting it to be right. It is a lesson to be learn by individual and not suppose to get discourage at all. Mistakes serve as a motivation to strive harder, meant for learning and not meant for repeating.
Yes I agree with that those mistakes from us and other people that they had been sharing here all the time is the best way to keep learning all the things that still new to us. That's how we come up for new knowledge that can build our own strategies and plans for our future trades.
vallarit11

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:59:44 AM

It sometimes be hard for many even though you are in crypto for years, it is important to take lessons from everything. That is only way to gain something against the loss.
Anybody can commit mistakes and im agree to you, even though you are we can say expert you still make wrong descisions and it may be useful and your next project. and we have saying that experience is the best teacher.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:03:10 AM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.
I really agree with you if we did not experience any mistakes ofcourse we will not learn anything that is new to us. We keep learning things from our mistakes and from the mistakes of other people that they had been sharing here all the time and I am so glad that you've shared yours because this is very helpful. Thank you so much and goodluck to all of us.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:12:09 AM

I did mistake only when doing trading activity, that is trade on the exchange that does not have stop limit order as stop loss and trailling stop, and finally i can not handle big dump because bad news and many FUD in crypto market. This mistake make me loss more than 50%. And to make transfer any coin between exchange ot wallet , i always try to send it first by small amount and then second transfer all amount, just make sure everything is correct.

haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:17:12 AM

man can never escape mistakes, even though he is an experienced person, because experience is a collection of errors being corrected, learning from mistakes is the key to wisdom and success, I am amazed that you will learn from your mistakes and not be ashamed to admit mistakes.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:22:24 AM

Dear friend, thank you for sharing your sad experience. I hope this situation will be a good lesson for many users. It's a great idea to share your mistakes and bitter experiences. Since it is better to learn from someone else's mistakes than on your own. It is a pity that not always so poluchaetsya.

a You are right, this experience is what we did yesterday, whether it is a good or bad experience. so we start from now must learn from previous experience. let's learn from experience. Our experience can usually help others make wise decisions, or share with so many people that we do not make the same mistakes.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:44:29 AM

Everyone stumble and make mistakes in life if you know how to learn and learn from the mistakes you have made, you will have more experience as well as you will have certain benefits.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:47:09 AM

yes of course we have to learn from our mistakes. everybody must have made a mistake, but I think only people who dare to learn from his mistakes will succeed, not those who contemplate his mistakes and failures.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pendularin

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:51:46 AM

No one is perfect, so inevitably we sometimes make mistakes. As you said, it's very important to learn from the mistakes we made. So we can take our steps more accurately in the future.

Those mistakes made us more knowledgeable rather than a rotting vegetable who doesn't have hope to grow anymore. Trading altcoins is a good reasons for us to pursue more dreams in life as possibilities. The more you fall is the more you need to rise back again and become more stronger
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:58:34 AM

actually, with the mistakes that we have done then we will aware of what our weaknesses are. therefore, the mistakes that we have done need to be learned in order that in the future doesn't make the mistakes again. besides, in cryptocurrency, we also have to be more careful in all things because if we wrong step then it will causing the fatal error.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:03:46 AM

Mistakes is part of our life sir. You don't get success without mistakes or failure. You learn how to success thru mistakes. I hope your mind will bright to my say. Goodluck to your future dude.

Yes agree even the greatest people in this world also commit mistakes. Even the great inventor or scientist try multiple attempts before getting success. So does crypto its difficult to gain profit without mistakes and sacrifices. The best thing is just keep on learning and try not to repeat the mistakes that you've done, because someday success will follow.
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:11:10 AM

actually, with the mistakes that we have done then we will aware of what our weaknesses are. therefore, the mistakes that we have done need to be learned in order that in the future doesn't make the mistakes again. besides, in cryptocurrency, we also have to be more careful in all things because if we wrong step then it will causing the fatal error.

the most important thing is not too often have FOMO, a lot of losses because the signal they believe in, is not very accurate and most important is how we have personal analysis as the final decision point, I also make mistakes, but the impact is I have to try to be consistent about how should I prepare for a better mental quality.
RohitMalhotra123

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:23:50 AM

Yes we all need to learn our mistakes. No one can perfect in this world, some can learn from it & reach success, and those who can't learn from it they are failures. We gain experience from it and it is key of success. We need to improve the mistakes and take benefits from it & never repeat again in life.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

everybody must make mistakes in his life. even from mistakes that people can learn and not repeat mistakes. by not repeating the mistakes he made it can make him successful.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:41:44 AM

Mistakes is a very good teacher and if you will just utilize what you have learned from it, then you will likely succeed in any endeavors that you are going to make. Bust sometimes, mistakes are so painful that it can make you feel weak and anxious of doing what you wanted to do.

Kazuyukie

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:10:51 AM

We are not our behaviors and we are more than our mistakes. we can remember that our history does not have to predict our future. and then remember that we have an opportunity to go all in to participate fully. when faced with a big mistake, begin to pull back- to retreat. instead, we use the failure as evidence that we are growing, risking, and stretching to meet our potential. mistakes help us to remember that we are not content  to play it safe. that we understand that without risk there is sometimes no reward.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:22:47 AM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.

Learn from mistake and ignore others opinion about trade/ invest signal is tips to get success on real market. We all know that but how we stop that is hard, example is me. In many times I break my rules, always change the setting if the market is fit with my calculation. This is bad but my psychology is not strong, lost in big number not give me valuable experience, just gone. I hope will end now and I'll never give up about this one.

Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:37:49 AM

I was bothered.

a lot of people do not admit their mistakes or even they do not realize the mistakes made so they often repeat the same mistakes. if everyone is like you, there will be no one who always complains because of their mistakes.
it is very difficult to find a lesson or wisdom from mistakes, so that many people choose to berate rather than realize.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: