Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from your mistakes  (Read 4059 times)
irinakovallove

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:22:05 PM

The mistake is an excuse to be glad that now we know how to do it differently, how to do the same thing better than the next time not to stumble again in the same place. It's not only the one who does nothing who does not make a mistake, who does nothing - he does not live, but exists. Learn from your mistakes! Get a new experience!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noma45

Activity: 538
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

every one engaged in cryptocurrrency has one story or the other to tell when it comes to mistakes. i remember selling off a potential coin i once had at a very cheap price. it was really a bad decision i made.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

Many successful people who also make mistakes. And they learn from the mistake. So they will not repeat the error. And they can achieve success. Moreover, in the world of Cryptocurrency, there will be a lot of risks and we have to be brave to face the risks.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:39:23 PM

Mistakes sometimes are just unavoidable. It makes us learn more. We get better by it if we acknowledge our mistakes and take to necessary corrections in the areas needed. I have made mistakes on several occasions, but today, i am a different person.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

Well this is good and we would learn that there is something in the process that isn't actually the same as that of the usual trading steps. I am as well interested in all of these knowing that we often get ourselves into  cryptocurrency. But it is not so clear for me what really happened after. Did you really lose your money or just got nothing and the process was more like canceled? Hope it should have been so clear to really warned people not to try it.
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:53:51 PM

Thanks to all investors for the experience they share. It is better to always learn from others' mistakes than on your own. But every investor and trader will have a lot of mistakes, you need to accept this.
Thank god, there are people that give advices on social media, without them I don't know where I would be, the market strategy is too complex for newbies to learn by themselves.
aebere40@gmail.com

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:01:42 PM

Well thank you for sharing this lesson to others it takes a good leader to stop other from making the same mistake he made. Kudos and well done
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:03:10 PM

Thanks to all investors for the experience they share. It is better to always learn from others' mistakes than on your own. But every investor and trader will have a lot of mistakes, you need to accept this.
Thank god, there are people that give advices on social media, without them I don't know where I would be, the market strategy is too complex for newbies to learn by themselves.
here we are not alone, I think here is where everyone shares opinions or shares experiences. in crypto investment we really need extensive knowledge so as not to suffer large losses.
we must unite so that crypto's future will be better.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:04:40 PM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

it is true that most people do not want to admit their own mistakes and choose to remain silent but that is not a good thing, while we dare to admit mistakes and correct mistakes that will be the best for ourselves, maybe here not only you have mistakes and hopefully they realize it for better conditions

nanajiana

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:08:08 PM

here we are not alone, I think here is where everyone shares opinions or shares experiences. in crypto investment we really need extensive knowledge so as not to suffer large losses.
we must unite so that crypto's future will be better.
Here, this is the forum I feel increasingly like the cryptocurrency, because I can learn, can add to my experience from others without me having to experience it, exchanging thoughts and information on cryptocurrency.  certainly, things like this can help other participants in adding their insights.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

Without errors, it is impossible to study and implement knowledge in a new topic. They are at least small, but will be present. The only thing we can do is analyze the error and draw a conclusion. And also we can change our attitude to mistakes and look for exceptionally good moments in them)
No matter how big or small your mistakes are, you should still learn from it and be better th next time you make decisions. We are just human, we all make mistakes and hopefully we also learn from it. When you lose money because of that mistakes then do better next time, there’s always a place for improvement so don’t ever think of giving up.
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

Such mistakes should not be repeated, sometimes with that we will benefit from having experience, I was also wrong when using exchange when transferring coins I entered the wallet address incorrectly so my coins just disappeared
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:43:39 PM

It is a pity that in the world few people can learn from other people's mistakes. I'm one of them. When I started investing, I lost about $ 3000. In the foreground, I am very attentive and careful with investments. The main thing is not to give up and make useful out of mistakes.
If you are an investor you are going to make mistakes, there is not an investor that doesn't make mistakes once in a while, the real question is what do you do with those mistakes? And many people never learn anything from them, but if you do, then you are going to have a great advantage because you'll never make the same mistake again and in this market every mistake that you avoid making puts more money in your pocket.
Kaycee0202

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

Yes in life mistakes are inevitable we make mistakes almost on a daily basis but that's is not wrong where the error comes in is when we do not learn from our mistakes and try not to repeat it again
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

It sometimes be hard for many even though you are in crypto for years, it is important to take lessons from everything. That is only way to gain something against the loss.
I agree mate.In crypto we have many trials and upset to face especailly when we got scammed but the importans is we know our doing for the second planned to take.

Mondilo

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

Mistake is part of life the ability to take correction matters a lot its better to learn from someones mistake than waiting to experience it your self I believe this topic will help me in particular as I will be very care in everything I do here in the crypto world .
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

I agree that you have to learn from your mistake to prevent more mistake in the future. I also made several mistake in my early crypto days like sending to the wrong deposit adress, almost lose my private key, made several bad trades but i learnerd from that mistakes and right now i am quite good in crypto.

Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

i try to learn from my mistakes, but what I like more is learn from other people mistakes.
I analyze their experience and try to avoid same actions if they cause to loss or time wasting.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

doing wrong is human. I've also made mistakes like you, but in terms of transferring ETH via MEW,  it's because I don't have a mentor in the crypto world. fortunately at that time ETH was not so expensive so it felt lucky. and from that mistake I learned to get used to reading / watching tutorials / asking those who were experienced before acting, with hope there was no second mistake. Smiley
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

is memo a requirement every time xlm transaction is generated?  sad to hear that story.  i also committed many mistakes in crypto currency.
- listening to fud and following
- easily fell victim to scammers who offers too good to be true deals
- being greedy. not cashing out, always hodling

i learned my lessons the hard way, hoping i will remember all and not commit the same mistake again.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: