Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2806 times)
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:03:37 AM

Newbies who are pretend to know anything about cryptocurrency can be dangerous indeed.
They should not afraid to asking for advice, and keep seeking the knowledge about cryptocurrency world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nancyjewelmcdonie

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

As a newbie this bitcoin can be dangerous because hackers or someone who entend to hack is possible to acces this
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

When i was a noob, if i had some spare time, i spent it to find a knowledge about cryptocurrency here.
Today a noob, next year you can be an expert of crypto if you are diligent to seek knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Agains

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

The good tips that Newbie need to see through. thank for sharing
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

I agree with you. It is not to bad thing what doesn't know anything. It is only important thing is the learning. You can not know everything but you can learn. Try to learn

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

Beginners need to be well educated on the journey of cryptocurrency because there are various aspects that make it quite challenging. When beginners are not well trained, there will be too many mistakes that can be deadly. Beginners make a lot of mistakes in cryptocurrency. There are different types of mistakes they make from scammers, dumping in the market as a result of panic sells, etc.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

I agree with all of this. I am still learning myself, being still new to cryptocurrency. And for me the most important is to really learn as much as you can before taking the next step. It is easy to lose money these days, with all scammers looming around.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

Yes, it can dangerous. But there is no way for full guidance. You write the way but how he get information, there is not any way. I think a guide is necessary for newbie.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
You can see that the bitcoin price after touching the $ 8400 level is currently at $ 8100, I believe this is a great time for you to buy bitcoin, can see that the market is turning. continuous and bitcoin prices are increasing continuously in recent days. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to increase in the near future so you can buy bitcoin at this time.

doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

I think it would be wrong to call them newcomers, it would be more correct to call them pseudo-experts or fake experts. And Yes, I agree that such people bring only harm.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

They can just be dangerous if they really aren't sure on what they are doing but if a novice one considered the different angles he/she needs to deal with, then there's nothing to worry. In fact, all of us started as newbies. The only thing that differs is that on how we still handle everything no matter what we are now.
Mota satish

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

Yes absolutely Bitcoins and cryptocurency is very dangerous for newbies because newbie does not know about crypto and Bitcoin.
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:07:34 AM

That is right, people like to think of this market as an easy way to get rich, without any deep knowledge about the technology.
sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

It is all true, what you have written, but I think this attitude is not realy crypto related. Most people are just simply like this.

victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

The fact is that must users feels like they are pros when they are at least a member ranked.
And these newbies take advice from them without them doing there own diligent research.
And the funniest part of it all is that must of those that are giving advice to these newbies don't even have a clue of what they are saying, because all they do in the forum is plagiarism.

Maybe you're right in some words. But I think that newbies it's a nice tidy here to get some knowledge about cryptocurrency. I believe that they don't make any dangerous for Bitcoin.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

This are very great points you have raised here, and thanks for the enlightenment post. Most people have actually been very guilty of this. Out of over zealousness and trying to convince someone to buy into the Bitcoin idea, they start talking off point with unfound information about the blockchain technology. I hope people learn from this.
dhwuy32koo11

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

I feel pretty good about this forum, I think learning and accumulation of knowledge from the people around are quite helpful to me. Feel that my knowledge as well as the grain of sand between the vast desert. I need more sources to quote information about blockchain, so where should I look? Please help me, if you can. Thank you!
pltgksl

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:26:50 PM

I think of course not because they may have more info about any issue
princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

Being honest here is the best attitude dont be too much pretender as good as your mind lies because it has a very dangerous effects as what it is possibly happen.,so better tell positively and do again reseach for you to have more ideas so that when you in the forum section you are very much ready to share your good thoughts too.
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

that is exactly the thing I was talking about in the past two years. A lot of people here are providing people with wrong information, they doesn't know anything exept "buy and hodl" weird suggestions and been fed by bounty campaigns and airdrops. Please, do not rely on somebody's opinion, accept the advices but always thing with your own head, it's your money, guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: