Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2806 times)
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:27:24 PM

This is true mate, sometimes you are telling people those news with a risk to them and also to yourself. Just share what you know and not those you didn't know already. Lets just be careful of what we are saying into others because technologies are going upgrade everytime, so we must also be updated of what is happening into it and share what is right not fud.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

Yes i think you are right here. Forum is the best place for learn about cryptocurrency. The more anybody learn from here he will be succeed. But in present days newbies are coming just to income not for know anything. As a result they own misguided and also misguiding another.This is very bad for everybody. I request to newbies please read more and more for your future success.
Panetymerni

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

These are the people that are selling with loses right now.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

Yes, i agreed this is just due to lack of knowledge but this could be turned into huge success. This forum will be very helpful. They should be focused and read much about BTC , Altcoins , etc , Simply  Wink

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
It is certainly very dangerous. You can see that the market is in the downtrend phase and the price of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing, if you do not have enough knowledge and experience then I believe you will definitely trade the failure. I think you should study carefully before you intend to enter the market at this time.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

Beginners can also be dangerous any business.i think all beginners should need be a wisdom & need to think carefully about doing thing into bitcoin or any business.so better read always you have new knowledge to division.
Naweedhamid

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

That's true. This thing valid to all business. Newbie mean no good experience, not enough knowledge. So it is a very very dangerous situation. Especially in the crypto field. There are have high risk. If you need to deal with crypto, definitely, you need to get good knowledge about that field. Mostly experience is the best thing we need in that field.  If you need to learn about crypto, So this forum is very very helpful to you. Bitcoin Forum is a great opportunity to learn more things about the crypto.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

Unfortunately, I almost every day meet newcomers who pursue only one goal when they hear about bitcoin - is to earn a lot of money. But not everyone understands where this money is born and how to make money on bitcoin. It is therefore very easy for the scammers to fool people who are trusting their hard-earned money.
popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:43:57 PM

No matter your years of experience in cryptocurrency, you will keep on learning everyday. No one is an experts in this cryptosystem,
You Learn, Unlearn and Relearn in cryptocurrency.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:48:35 PM

This is really right and I think its high time newbies take much of their time and learn more about BTC and stop all these comments that sometimes scares individuals who are now coming in.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

These are the great pieces of information and the list of information for newbies those who are getting involved in bitcoin. Bitcoin is overwhelmed volatile currency, the new users can find it problematic if they don't follow the market rules closely.
I recommend newbies to visit mmetup.com and find the bitcoin meetup group in their city. These group mostly hold regular meetings and always welcome the people who are new to bitcoin which can be great to learn about bitcoin and understand better about bitcoin.
alpcaba45

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

Everything is hard for a newbies. but especially the crypto money market is much more risky for beginners. like a poker game played without knowing the rules.
Brandon Sousa

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:23:44 AM

Yeah, sometimes they annoys people because of asking the same topics that have been already asked.They don't research before and spam the forum with same topics. I can't remember how many times I have encountered question like " What is the advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin."
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:54:56 AM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Your suggestion in the opinion that you convey is very true by paying attention to what you convey. I think in the future there will be better quality investors who are committed to becoming successful investors.

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Ripa17

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:14:37 AM

I think Btc is really volatile in it`s price right now and the market is very unpredictable, so if you are a newbie, investing in bitcoin is very dangerous specially when you have no enough knowledge yet about Btc or cryptocurrency.
InKiTy38

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:51:07 AM

If you have a passion for investing in bitcoin, then you can invest. However, if you are a newbie and you should invest a small amount to trade more you should invest more coin.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:59:50 AM

I think Btc is really volatile in it`s price right now and the market is very unpredictable, so if you are a newbie, investing in bitcoin is very dangerous specially when you have no enough knowledge yet about Btc or cryptocurrency.
I think a newbie can learn and start investing a small amount of money because the information is now very diverse, easy to find. We all start from unknown to experienced, so it is dangerous but there will be nothing out of control.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

Yeah newbies to bitcoin qre dangerous because they have no idea about the transaction,price change and everything else...When I was new i lost almost all my bitcoin for the transaction fees only...And mistakes give more experiences...And if the newbie is having a guide then there the chances of loss reduces.
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

There are a ton of stores and hotspots for learning yet at the same time, individuals would prefer not to take second supposition and check sources. I concede, right around series of years on this gathering and I know minimal about bitcoin's details, however at whatever point I'm offered a conversation starter about any of it, I attempt my best to check genuine sources and not delude individuals.

Now and then, psychological disharmony rules for a great many people despite the fact that it's anything but difficult to go find it on the web in the present age. Individuals lose cash, not on the grounds that they don't know anything about a specific venture, but since they are sluggish to know anything about it.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

Putting your own money in Bitcoin is a high-risk investment, but if you can earn it for free then the risk is minimal. Although entering now the crypto market is a better time than it was in January, because everything was highly priced back then but now Bitcoin is very cheap again and has retraced like 80% since its ALL TIME HIGH, you have more chance of an upside entering BTC markets now than you did back when it was at 20 USD a pop. Dealing in all kinds of currency or trading is risky, whatever you are dealing with, so you need to study the market first before you decide to enter into its grip.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: